Chapter One

Millionaire's Love

Somewhere in the Parking lot basement of a building in Seoul.

There was a loud noise of a fight between some youngsters. It was not agroup versus group , but rather to be one person versus a group.

The Young man in the middle of the fight smirked and squinted through his amber eyesto the people around him. His chestnut hair were fluttered by the wind which came along the corridor.

"Luhan Run!"
Luhan glanced at his friends that left him by their cars without such protection for himself.
"What a coward" hissed Luhan.
"Hey, spoiled brat, you can't get away this time!" snapped a man beside him, holding a hunk of woods and ready to smash it to Luhan.
But Luhan quickly it and kicked him in his jaw line. He turned to give kicks to other guys . Screams, shouts, yells, and moans were heard along the dark basement.
Luhan held the neck of one of the man tightlly and snapped him, "I'm  a black belt in two different martial arts. Do you actually think you can beat me? Besides, you know that i'm rich , right? I can pay my way of of this! !"

------------------------------------------------------------


A fourty year old man sat infront of the police officers.
"Its done. You can take him" said one of the police man after signing a paper they gave to him.
The old man sighed and walked into a room where Luhan was.
"What took you so long, Wei? This is not the first time" His amber eyes glared at Wei.
Wei smiled and went near him,"There are some matters to discuss with you."
Luhan yawned and walked out of the room, "I need some sleep first."
He stopped for a while and whispered in Wei's ear, "I'm the heir, remember?"
Wei shook his head in despair as Luhan went.
He mumbled, "I think this is the right time."

---------------------------------------------------------------------


"Woohoooo! Lets party up!"
A group of young ladies cheered out of the very loud music bar. They moved their bodies which were decorated by the flickering night lights, tried to follow the music. One of the girls focused her eyes to study a figure infront of her.
"Are you intrested in him, Pearl? Lu-Han is an official millionaire due to the inheritance. Today is his twentieth birthday." said mina , figuring out what made her friend silenced for a while.
"Really? I will get him" Pearl smirked and walked near the mighty Luhan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile a nineteen year old girl walked slowly surrounding a crowded market in the middle of Seoul . Her long auburn hair waved as the wind blew into her. It was already late at night, but there were still alot of people staying in the market.

Her stunning emerald eyes were scanning the small stalls in the market, trying to look for something or someone, and there she saw a middle aged woman who was cleaning her small stall. The woman looked tired and she seemed to close her stall any minute.

Min hee stopped and gulped. Her heart started to beat faster. Though she was not sure about what she was about to do, she went near the woman slowly.
"Are you Shin Jeon Hee ?" asked Min hee with a low voice.
Jeon hee raised her head and looked at Min hee "Who are you?"
Her eyebrows were uniting and she sighed, "What has Chung-Ho done now? did he stole something?"
Min hee gaped , she wanted to say something , but her brain stopped for a while. 
It was Jeon hee's turn to gwak at her and said desperately , "Did he knock you up? I can't believe this! Why didn't you used protection? You should have known better. I have no money to spare! So leave right now!"
Tears rolled down Min hee's emerald eyes as she saw Jeon hee walked into her shop.
"Maybe this is not the time" Min hee said to herself as she wiped away her tears.
She left the market and pulled out a paper from her bag. Luckily a bus stoppped infront of her and she decided to go in. She still had one place left to go before going back to her village. Her father had been so kind to finally let her outside without any companions.
Min hee got out of the bus ans she was glad that she could easily find the place she was looking for. She gwaked at the gigantic building infront of her. She never saw any tall buildings like this in her entire life, because her village got none like this.
She smiled and went into the building named " Li Hotel" 
She looked everything inside the building in amazed. This hotel was just like the palaces which she always saw on television.
As she walked hallway , a young man passed beside her.
Min hee stopped and frowned, she turned and looked the brown haired man was waiting for the elevator. Min hee walked up to him and observed him from head to toe.
Luhan noticed her and he took a look at his surroundings , He sighed and neared her.
Luhan stared at the auburn haired girl and said in a low tone , "so what?"
"Forget about hooking here." Luhan said straightly.
Min hee chuckled and smiled to him, "Don't worry about that. I'm pregnant."
"Are there ant motels around here? This place is too expensive ." said Luhan calmly. she kept smiling at the amber eyed man. 
Luhan laughed "Are you mad?"
he looked at her unusual emerald eyes and got hypnotized for a second. He then shook hhis head quickly and said " consider yourself lucky . I'm in a good mood right now."
he took some pile of money for his pocket and gave it to her, "Not in my hotel!"
Luhan threw a weird look at her once again before going in the elevator , leaving Min hee speechless.
Min hee sighed and smiled sadly. "He dosen't remember." 

.
.
.
To be Continued. . .