Chapter Seven

Millionaire's Love

She was still crying when he kissed her lips softly, he could taste her tears.
___________________________________________________________________
Min hee walked into her room in Luhan's lodge.
She smiled when she saw there was a photograph of her and luhan on the desk.
"Do you like the room?" luhan looked at her from the threshold.
Min hee shook her head, "No. I don't like it. I thought that we will share the room. So, I will go back home."
"If you really do that, I will kill you." Luhan nagged at her.
Min hee laughed silently. She laid down at the bed and sighed, "This pillow is too high. I don't like it."
Luhan joined her on the bed and laid beside her. He put his left arms under her head. "What about now?'
"It's better." Min hee smiled and leaned onto him.
Luhan looked at her, "Is your head made of stone? It's so heavy. My arm hurts."
"It's just the beginning. It will hurt more later." she said. "You will hurt more than me."
Luhan was silent for a moment before saying, "I wish... I wish I would hurt for you."
Min hee smiled and looked at him, "Won't you regret it?"
"I get that a lot lately." He replied  calmly.
"Okay, we will see." Min hee smiled and sighed. She turned her body, "Let me sleep for a while. Your arms will go to sleep with me." She was crying silently, and didn't  wanted Luhan to know. She tried hard  not to  make his arm wet. Without Min hee knowing it, Luhan was crying in silent as well.
______________________________________________________________________
Min hee laughed silently. They were in the attic of Luhan's lodge. She was holding Luhan's hand. "I didn't think you would let me to do this. Are you trying to seek out a favor?" Luhan looked at her deeply. "I am trying to seek out a favor from God. So he will take his time taking you from me. said Luhan to himself."
Min hee giggled as she painted Luhan's nails with her flower juice nail polish. "If anybody sees this..." 
"They will call me sissy?"  Luhan continued his words. "I don't care." Min hee saw him and smiled, "Won't you be embarrassed?" 
"This will bring me love. Why would I be embarrassed?" Luhan looked at her deeply.
"Dye my toenails too!" 
Min hee laughed and beamed at him.
__________________________________________________________________________
It was an afternoon that they were walking in the thatch lawn.
"Why didn't you tell me that it was you?" asked Luhan. He was walking behind Min hee, watching her.
"How could i? You didn't recognize me. Should I say, 'Hi, I am Min hee. How have you been? I'm here to say goodbye.' That way?" Min hee chuckled at him.
"Oh, hold on a second!" Min hee stopped and squat at the lawn. She took a thatch and looked at him. "Do you remember this?"
"You told me." Luhan smiled and sat beside her. "If you blow it, your wish will come true."
Min hee was surprised, "You do remember it."
"What are you wishing for?" asked Luhan.
Min hee looked at him and said, "I wish that you will grow up more mature." And then she blew the thatch, and the feathers were flown away by the wind.
Please don't take me suddenly. Please give me enough time to say goodbye
___________________________________________________________________________
Luhan was knocking at the bathroom's door.
"Min hee, what's wrong? Are you feeling any pain?"
Min hee was sitting beside the bathtub, clutching her chest. She tried really hard to make her voice normal. "I'm fine. I'm just taking a shower." She then  moved her trembling hands to turn the water tap, hoping Luhan would believe to hear the sound.
"Min hee, open the door!" Luhan yelled  and knocked hardly. "Open it or I will break it! Open it now!"
"Leave me alone." Min hee stammered while gasping for air.
"I will break it, okay?" Luhan yelled again and Kicked the door hardly to open it.
He saw Min hee sitting on the floor. Her eyes were closed. Her breathing was panting hard and she was sweating all over. Luhan went near her and hugged her, "Min hee! Min hee, stay with me, please..."
Min hee opened her eyes slowly and held Luhan's hands.
"You fool! If it hurts, just scream! hold me and cry!" Luhan held her tight.
Luhan kissed her hair. He didn't loosen his embrace. He couldn't hold his tears. "Min hee, please don't try to hide it. It hurts me so much! I feel as if I would die before you!"
Min hee gulped. She talked weakly while crying silently, "I'm scared, Luhan. I'm so scared. Please, let me live."
Luhan stifled his sobs, "How can I..."
"My heart, it is broken. Because I love you enough for my heart to burn." Min hee said slowly. "Medicine doesn't work anymore." Min hee's eyes fluttered.
Luhan hugged her tightly, "Min hee, please."
____________________________________________________________________________
Luhan were closing Min hee's eyes while leading her into her room.
"You have to keep your eyes closed!" said Luhan.
"Okay." Min hee mumbled silently.
Luhan took a cake that he already prepared, with lots of candles on it. "Open your eyes." Min hee opened her eyes and looked at the cake. Luhanan smiled, "It's for your birthday. I couldn't wait."
Min hee smiled back to him. They went to the kitchen and Sakura saw a lot of foods on the table. "Did you make all of these?" Luhan smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'm such a family man, right?" He took a little bottle from his right side and handed it to Min hee. "Here."
"What is this?" Min hee took it from him and saw a lot of blue capsules in the bottle. 
"This is my birthday present for you. Don't be sick anymore. That cures everything. Everybody in Seoul knows it." Luhan said it with a serious expression.
"Take only one a day, okay? Don't overdose it." 
Min hee smiled forcedly as a drop of tear fell down her face. She turned her face away "I'm sorry. Excuse me."
She went into her room and sat on her bed. She cried her heart out, She tried not to make a loud cries. She held the capsule bottle and opened the seal. Min hee took one of the capsules and opened a small paper in it. She saw his writings: 
Wondering why I like you. I miss you. It's a disease. It's raining. The rain can't cool down my love for you. 
If he stakes out a house for an hour, he's called a stalker. And I did that for two. 
Come on, don't follow me into my dreams. When I'm with you at night, it feels as if it is a day. Now I believe that phrase that "you can see with eyes closed."
_____________________________________________________________________________
Luhan went into her room, as he saw Min hee crying out loud. Her eyes were all swollen. "You fool. I told you not to overdose on it." Luhan said calmly.
Min hee started to cry much louder. Luhan went near her and embraced her.
"I'm afraid." Min hee stifled. "I'm afraid that I might die before reading all these."
Luhan embraced her tightly as he her hair and kissed her on head. He tried not to cry but he really couldn't hold back his tears after seeing Min hee like this.