Chapter Two

Millionaire's Love

Min hee sighed and smiled sadly. "He doesn't remember."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Min hee went back to the Hotel next morning. Fortunately she could found a nice cheap hotel nearby to take a rest. Her emerald eyes were still stunned even though she had been already here yesterday. She went to the restroom to wash her face. She sighed in relieved and drained her face with a warm towel in the restroom, "It feels so good." Min hee scanned the marbled restroom slowly and found something that caught her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan was enjoying his breakfast at the restaurant of Li Hotel. He was still in shock when he found Pearl slept beside him. He never remembered taking her into his room before. Luhan was afraid of what women were capable of doing. That girl really got into his nerve. Luhan's eyes stopped at a tiny figure standing in the corridor. He recalled the girl that he had met last night infront of elevator. He snorted in annoyance and approached her, "Hey, what is your problem? Why are you still here?" "To see you." Min hee grinned at him. "What?" Luhhan exclaimed and looked at her like she was crazy. "The picture in the ladies restroom is lopsided. Go fix it." said Min hee calmly. She enjoyed his surprised expression at her. Min hee handed the money he gave to her last night, "Oh, and here is your tip." Min hee smiled once again before she left him who was still startled. Luhan shook his head in disbelief and looked at some of staffs near him, "What are you looking for? Go fix the freaking picture.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This will is in effect only when the heir meets the requirement. It's as follows." said Wei firmly when Luhan attended the board meeting. Luhan was alarmed and changed his seating position into a proper one. He snorted, "Are you kidding me? Is this a joke? I turned twenty yesterday!" Wei did not respond Luhan and continued to read the documents that Lee gave to him, "The heir should transfer to BukchonbUniversity, the university that Li Coorporation owns in Bukchon." "What?" Luhan shouted in huge shock. "He must graduate from the university. And the estate goes to the charity if he drops out. However if he resigns his rights as heir, he will only inherit 0.1% of the estate." stated Wei. He closed the map and looked at Luhan. Luhan shook his head, "Forget it, you are fired!" Wei smiled to the young man and said calmly, "You do not have rights to fire me." "So does it straightly mean that you can mess with me?" he snapped at Wei and sighed. Luhan grumbled before he went out of the meeting room. He walked into his late father's office and slammed the door. He stared at his picture and shouted, "What is this? Why are you doing this? Fine, I will do it! And you will be very sorry! Just see what I will do with your money!".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are not allowed to use the car, the penthouse and the cottage. You cannot use anything that belonged to your father while you are attending the school." Wei said when Luhan was preparing to leave. Luhan looked at him in disgust, "Didn't I fire you? Get your pension and leave!" Luhan took a phone in the desk, "Get my car ready!" After a while, he then shrieked, "What? Do you want to lose your job too?" Wei chuckled and put something into Luhan's hands, "This is the address. If you need help, please call me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan stood lifelessly in front of a humble yet small house. He already spent hours in a bus full of vegetables and livestock on the way to Bun. He opened the wood fence and went inside the garden. There he saw a middle aged man, who was farming. "Oh, there you are! You look the same as ten years ago." said the man. His grey eyes smiled friendly from his glasses. Luhan threw a weird looking at him, "I don't need a gardener." He then tried to open the door which was made of wood too. "Please fix this door too!" Shim shook his head in amuse and chuckled, "What a son you have there, Lee.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Luhan wandered around the house. The house was built from woods. There were small kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom and an attic. He sighed once again. He couldn't believe that he would be living here for a long time. Luhan decided to take a walk in the neighborhood. He found a small mini market and went inside while muttering, "At least they still have a taste." He put some snacks into the basket and threw it to the cashier. "And two packs of cigarettes, please." "No cigarette for students." the cashier said shortly into him. Luhan looked at the cashier suspiciously, felt like he ever saw her. "You!" Min hee lifted her face and smiled brightly to him, "Did you fix that picture?" Luhann didn't answered. He was in shock to see the same girl that always showed up in front of him. "It's six hundreds won." said Min hee after she counted. Luhan took his credit card and threw it to her. "Do you live here?" She swiped the card and looked at him, "Please hand it nicely next time." She looked at the card machine, "This card is suspended." Luhan raised one of his eyebrows and laughed, "You have to read what it says on it." Sakura read the words on the card as he said, "Platinum card? But it does not work." "I can't believe this." Luhan sighed in annoyance. "Do you know how much I have in my account? I don't even know. Why? Because it always increases by the day. Do you get that?" Min hee chuckled and shrugged, "I don't care. Why don't you pay in cash?" Luhan sneered at her and took some money from his pocket and handed it to her. "Keep the change. Your hands are filthy." Min hee's eyes bewildered as Luhan went out of the store. She blinked and saw her hands. She did not see anything tainted her hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min hee saw her father sitting on the mat in the garden. " Father !" She happily hugged Fujitaka from the back. "My cherry blossom. Come here." Fujitaka chuckled and put his daughter in his embrace. Min hee snuggled into her father's cuddle. "Can you help me to dye my fingernails?" Fujitaka frowned and took a small bottle from his daughter's hands. "Flower juice?" Min hee nodded as her father started to coloru her fingernails. "You can see that they are black edged." Fujitaka's face turned sad, but he tried to hide it from his daughter. He scanned through Min hee's fingers. They were indeed black and a little bulge. "I can't wait for the first snow to fall." Min hee said silently. "What for? You never fall in love before." asked Fujitaka as he kept painting Min hee's nails. "I am nineteen. Of course I have been in love." Min hee giggled. Fujitaka raised his eyebrows in sudden alert, "To whom?" "You will know it." Min hee winked, teasing her father. Fujitaka shrugged, "Just be careful with boys." "Don't worry, father . I will always be alright." Min hee smiled and hugged her father. Fujitaka caressed Min hee's head, "That's always in my prayer too."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day Luhan was standing infront of the university's gate. "They call this university?" said Luhan underestimating the small building. "They must be joking." He walked into the building and wandered around before he found his class. There were not many students who studied there. After he went into the class, all the people there staring at him. Luhan counted that there were only about twenty students in the class. "Ah, it's such coincidence! I am really glad that you found the class!" An auburn haired girl poked his shoulder, as he saw her grinning. "Not you again!" Luhan growled to see Min hee. "Please sit down. We are discussing the next stage in this end of the semester." said Min hee. "Oh, anyway, my name is Shin Min hee." Luhan ignored her and sat in the back of the class. All students started to gather around him and greeted him. "Are you from Seoul? It must be really great! I have never been there before. My name is Eun-ji." said a petite girl with a short brown hair like Min hee through her glass. She looked at Luhan with admiration. "We have already decided that we will play the 'Sound of Music'. All characters have already been taken, except the role for maid. So you can take it." Min hee smiled to him. "What? I got what?" asked Luhan in confusion. Eun-ji went near him and answered, "We have a stage play to graduate." For the hundreds of times, Luhan got shocked, "That is really bull." Min hee shrugged, "That is part of the curriculum. Everybody has to do it. You have no choice." "There is no way that I will do it. Count me down!" said Luhan as he went out of class.