Meet the Hunhan

Babysitting Little Do Kyungsoo

MEET THE HUNHAN

 

 

“Yohoooo Jongin-aaaah!!!” a deer-like person shouts immediately after he steps into the house, following by a poker face person.

Jongin runs to them, and clasp his hand on the deer-like person’s mouth. “Sst, Kyungsoo is sleeping. And where is your manner Hyung? It’s not my, yours and Sehun’s house. So, be quiet.” Jongin let go of his hand from the deer like person’s (known as Luhan) mouth.

“So rude Jonginnie. Hunhun, Jonginnie is so mean to me.” He whines and hugs his boyfriend, Sehun,

“it’s okay Hyung. I’m here.” Sehun smiles and Luhan kisses him on the lips.

“Euuuw no PDA in here!!!”

 

 

“Luhan Hyung!! Sehuun!!”

“No shouting!” Sehun and Luhan say on the same time.

“Guys, can you take care of Kyungsoo for a while? I should go to Tao’s house to get my notes.”

“But Jonginnie, we can’t take care of a baby, and you know I hate babies.”

“Please hyung, Sehun. It’s important. I will get a really bad score if I didn’t study with my own notes.”

And they give up. Jongin tells them first what should they do if Kyungsoo awake and warn them to really really take care of Kyungsoo. He tells them not to take Kyungsoo outside too. Then he says goodbye happily.

 

 

Luhan and Sehun is cuddling on the couch, stealing each other kisses and whispering cheesy words. But their lovey-dovey moment is disturbed by a sound of Kyungsoo’s cry. Luhan nudges Sehun to take care of Kyungsoo and Sehun walks off with a pout.

Sehun opens the door to Kyungsoo’s room and sees Kyungsoo cries on his bed. He walks hesitantly to Kyungsoo and bites his lips. Sehun picks him up to his arms and pats the boy while rocking him back and forth. Soon, the cries are stopping and Sehun sighs in relief. He smiles, because not like anybody thinks about him that always has poker face (except to his family and friends), he really likes kids and babies. So he is kind of happy when kai gets a job as babysitter.

Sehun has Kyungsoo in his arms, while the cubby boy’s hand hugging his neck tightly.

“Miyk.”

“What?”

“Miyk. Soo wants miyk.” Aaah, milk. God, I should ask Lulu Hyung to make it.

 

Sehun walks to the living room where luhan is, and tells him to make milk for Kyungsoo because he himself can’t make his own coffee. He is bad at that thing. Luhan pouts but still makes milk for Kyungsoo, since he doesn’t want to take care of whiny or a crying baby.

Luhan makes the milk and give it to Sehun that sitting on the couch with Kyungsoo still hugging him. Sehun changes Kyungsoo’s position so his back leaning on Sehun’s chest while Sehun feeding him with milk. Luhan looks at Sehun proudly, he doesn’t know that Sehun has have a fatherly heart. Well, it’s a good moment to see Sehun’s other side.

Kyungsoo has finished drink his milk. And now he keeps chanting “Play! Play!” to Sehun (Kyungsoo never looked at Luhan, or maybe he thinks Luhan is not there).

“Okay Kyungsoo. Before playing, Hyung’s name is Sehun. And that hyung is Luhan.” Kyungsoo nods.

“Hun! Soo likes Hun!” Sehun beams and plays hide and seek with Kyungsoo, forgets about Luhan, and leaves Luhan pouting on the couch.

“Meanie. Hunhun forgets about me.” He sits on the couch and crossing his hands. He watches his boyfriend playing with Kyungsoo, from hide and seeks, run and catching each other, and so on. He sniffles a little, sad that his boyfriend chooses Kyungsoo over him.

 

Luhan that busy thinking (and sniffling) doesn’t notice that Sehun has sat beside him. Sehun hugs his boyfriend lovingly.

“What’s wrong, Lulu hyung?” Luhan looks up at Sehun and pouts his lips.

“Hunhun…you forgot about me and played with Kyungsoo.” He says. Sehun smiles at his childish hyung slash boyfriend.

“I’m not hyung. I didn’t forget about you. It just you didn’t want to play with Kyungsoo and me. Kyungsoo is not a bad baby. You should try to play with him and you will like him. Okay?” Luhan nods his head and Sehun smiles. He stands up and tries to find Kyungsoo. After he found Kyungsoo, he brings Kyungsoo and gives him to Luhan.

 

“I will go to find lunch for us. Hyung must take care of Kyungsoo when I’m not here.”

Without waiting for Luhan’s answer, Sehun runs to the front door and goes to God-knows-where.

 

Luhan looks at Kyungsoo in his arms, the baby smiles at him. Luhan smiles back, awkwardly. Doesn’t know what to do, Luhan put Kyungsoo beside him (he still sits on the sofa) and Kyungsoo looks at him confused.

Luhan leans his body on the sofa and watches tv instead. Kyungsoo that feeling neglacted, decides to disturbs Luhan. Kyungsoo keeps poking Luhan while Luhan keeps watching television. Poking turns into hitting, and viola, Luhan gives him an annoyed look. Kyungsoo gives Luhan his puppy eyes. And they are doing a staring contest.

Luhan sighs.

“What do you want Kyungsoo?”

“Play.”

But I don’t want to play. Luhan thinks.

 

Luhan straighten his legs, he lifts Kyungsoo up and puts him on his legs, between his ankles and knees, but he still holding Kyungsoo’s hands. Then he starts to move his legs up and down, sometimes really high. And sometimes he slowing or fasting the move. He hopes that Kyungsoo likes it.

Fortunately, Kyungsoo does like it. And Kyungsoo giggling really cute, even Luhan admit it. Kyungsoo giggles while shouting “more” to him. Can’t handle Kyungsoo cuteness, Luhan lifts Kyungsoo and hugs him really tight, coos at him and clueless Kyungsoo still giggling in his embrace.

“You know what, you’re really cute. I think I like you.” Luhan says.

“Jong! Hun!” Luhan looks at Kyungsoo. He shakes his head.

“You don’t like me? Lulu?” Luhan looks at Kyungsoo and acts sad.

Kyungsoo tilts his head, looking at Luhan with his adorable big eyes. Luhan pinches his cheeks.

“OMOOOO you’re so cuteeee!! I have decided that you’re the one and only baby I love!!” He smooches kyungsoo’s cheeks. Kyungsoo giggles again.

 

 

“We’re Home!!!!” Sehun and Jongin shouts (they met on their way back).

Silence.

 

“Sehun, Where is Luhan hyung and Kyungsoo?” Jongin asks.

“I don’t know, maybe they are taking a nap.” So, they walk to the bedroom. When they found nothing, they search to all parts of the house.

“OH MY GOD SEHUN, THEY’RE NOT HERE!” Jongin shouts.

“Calm down, dude. Maybe Luhan hyung leave a note.”

 

They walk to the table in front of the couch. There is a note.

 

HIIII I kidnap borrow Kyungsoo for a while….or for a day.

Love you, Jongin.

And I Love you the most, Hun Hun ♥♥♥

 

Well, at least he did leave a note.

 

And be happy that Jaejoong and Yunho have to stay a night at the office.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter two!! Kyungsoo met Hunhan hehehe

I feel like there is something off from this chapter.  I hope you all like it *bows*

 

Thank you so much for you all that have subscribed and commented!!

And thank you so much for AznDuckies, kwonroxjiyong, pearlshine, and IIVEH for upvoting!

Sorry for many grammatical and spelling mistakes.

 

For next chapter, Kyungsoo will meet half (or all) EXO's members!!

Goodnight! ♥♥♥