Final and the new start

Babysitting Little Do Kyungsoo

FINAL AND THE NEW START

 

                It’s the last day Jongin works as Kyungsoo’s babysitter. Jaejoong has decided to quit working and being home with his baby Kyungsoo. Jongin is really happy that Kyungsoo will spend his day with his mom, but it makes him sad too because if Jaejoong is home, they do not need a babysitter anymore. Do not need him anymore to take care of Kyungsoo.

“How was your study Jongin-ah?” Jaejoong asks Jongin. They are eating lunch now, Yunho, Jaejoong, Kyungsoo and him. Jaejoong makes a special foods for them since he’s happy that he stopped working and he can spend his day with Kyungsoo from now on.

“It’s good. My exams scores are fine so my dad let me take dance class on my second year in college.” He says politely.

“Ahh so you like dancing? It’s good, later you can lead your father’s company and can still doing your hobby.”

“Yes, and Hyungs and I are planning to open a café. Since Xiumin hyung like to make coffee, and Lay hyung is good at cooking. The process to build the café has started last week.”

“Aaah it’s good. When will all of you do the grand opening? We’ll make sure to come, and Kyungsoo will be really happy too to meet the others.” Jongin nods while feeding Kyungsoo that sitting on his laps now. It feels really werid, it has been almost a year since he started to work as Kyungsoo’s babysitter. He has a lot of fun watching over Kyungsoo, even though sometimes it makes him feel really tired, but he treasures those moment with Kyungsoo, his hyungs and friends a lot.

Jongin looks at Kyungsoo sadly. He is going to miss him so much. Kyungsoo, that seems like understand Jongin’s feeling, hugs him really tight and then plays with Jongin’s face. Even though he doesn’t understand what makes his favorite hyung sad.

Jaejoong and Yunho look at each other when they realize how Jongin face turns sad and gloomy. Jaejoong stands up and sits beside Jongin, he runs his hand through Jongin’s hair, “You know Jongin-ah, you can still come to this house and play with Kyungsoo, you are like our second but older son. Don’t be sad, okay?” he says softly.

Jongin hangs his head low, he really wants to cry, he doesn’t know why, it’s not like he will go far like scenes on dramas yet he wants to cry. His eyes starts to water and it falls from his eyes.

With a speed of light, Yunho is standing behind Jongin and ruffling his hair, “Do you love us that much thus it makes you crying? It’s not like we’re going far away, our house is only meters away.” He laughs and makes Jaejoong nudges his ribs, hard.

It makes Jongin cries and laughs at the same time. Yunho and Jaejoong laughs too. Kyungsoo too, well he just copies what his parents and hyungs do.

 

 

Yunho and Jaejoong sit on the couch while watching Jongin plays with Kyungsoo. It’s really cute to see them playing together, they will miss this scenes. They know that Jongin would be really busy with his college so they decided that one of them should stop working, and of course Jaejoong as the mother was the one who quit his work. It’s not that they can’t hire new babysitter, but they want Kyungsoo to be close with them, and they had talked with Jongin too about this.

It’s time for Jongin to say goodbye, he unconsciously pouting his lips that makes Yunho and Jaejoong laugh at him. See his parents laugh because of Jongin’s pout, Kyungsoo pouts his lips too, but he juts his lips too much and it makes Jongin laughs too with Yunho and Jaejoong. He hugs Yunho and Jaejoong, they tell him that he can come anytime, and after that he crouches his body a bit to talk with sleepy Kyungsoo in Jaejoong’s arms.

“Bye-bye Kyungsoo, we will meet again soon.” Jongin pinches Kyungsoo cheeks and Kyungsoo giggles cutely at him. “Kiss.” And kyungsoo gives a smooch on Jongin lips.

I’ll miss you

 

 

 

 

 

Time passes quickly, Jongin and the others keep their contact with the Do well, but after they graduated and started working, it was getting really hard to stay in contact with the Do. Jongin only stay  in contact with the Do until Kyungsoo is in his 4th grade. He is getting busy with his and the others’ café since their café is getting bigger and they open a lot of café in Korea, and with his father’s business, he learn really hard to be a good CEO after his father give his trust to him, and of course sometimes he will teach dance in private.

Jongin is 32 years old now, and he is sure Kyungsoo is just enetered High school this year. He looks at a photo in his hands, it’s a picture of him and 8 years old Kyungsoo. He didn’t grow much back then, he is the smallest of all kids in his grade. It was cute to see Kyungsoo sulked because he was short. But the thing he remember the most is when Kyungsoo sang for the first time in front of him. He had decided to sing for his assignment and he asked Jongin to heard him.

Kyungsoo was a really good singer for someone who never had a teacher who taught him how to sing, and he remember how Appa and Eomma (he called Yunho and Jaejoong ‘Appa’ and ‘Eomma’ since they asked him to) said that they would let Kyungsoo had a singing course or class if he wanted too.

Maybe it is weird, but myabe he is attracted to Kyungsoo to much. Maybe love? But he doesn’t know, His friends has got married and  they have beautiful children right now.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol married first, they have 3 children, the twins Chelsea and Jesper are 10, and Jackson is 8. Luhan and Sehun have 2 children, Haowen is 8 and Ziyu is 6. Tao and Kris has 3 children, the twins HuiFang and HuiFen are 8, Zian is 5. Minseok and Jongdae have 2 children, Minhyuk is 7 and Ji Ohn is 4. And lastly Joonmyeon and Yixing have 4 children, Yue is 7 and the triplets Zixin, Joon and Junhee are 3.

He had tried to date women, men too, but it will end with him saying that they were not the one. Even his friends became frustated because of him. He is sure that his friends will call him a e if he say he ‘loves’ Kyungsoo, not just ‘likes’ him.  And maybe the will call him crazy since he never meet Kyungsoo for years, 7 years to be exact. He didn’t understand, he doesn’t.

“Yooo Kim Sajangnim!! It’s time to go back to Korea!!”

 

 

 

“Kyungie!!! Wake up, it’s your first day at school and you already this late!!” A well build body person is shaking a little bundle of  person inside the cover. The said person, Kyungsoo, says something anaudible, seems like he is whining. “Come on, I will bought you a new pororo doll, I’m sorry okaay.” Says another guy with sharp nose, Kyungsoo reveals his face from the blanket and smiles at him.

“Hehehehe, thank you Jaehwanieeee you’re the best!!!” he jumps from his bed and hugs the said guy named Jaehwan.

“Yaaah you tricked me Kyungie-poo!! You are ready to go to school!” Jaehwan whinning at him. Yes, Kyungsoo is all ready, he has packed his books and wore his uniform, he even has styled his hair, except now his hair and uniform are a little bit messy. “Sorry..not sorry.” He sticks out his tongue at Jaehwan, revenge for his dear pororo doll. “Yaah! I’m your hyung!!”

Hyunsik shakes his head at his two friends, they are too childish for 15 years old high school boy AND a 20 years old college guy, but he likes them the way they are now. He walks to Kyungsoo and helps him tidying his hair and uniform. “Come on guys, we are really really gonna be late.” The two nod at him and they go to school….Kyungsoo is so lucky the the two hyungs drive him to school.

 

Kyungsoo is a sweet 15 years old boys, he can capture boys, girls from various ages just with his smile. He is cheerful but he can be a really shy boy sometimes. Again, he is the smallest among the other high school boys thus it makes people loves him more. With VIXX and BTOB (they make their own groups name), and they still hang out together, Hyuk has the same school as Kyungsoo has but he is in 12th grade but he never hang out with his favorite hyung, his Jongin hyung.

 

“Kyungsoo do you want to go to EXO café? Hakyeon Hyung told me to ask you that, and you remember our hyungs and uncles right? They want to meet you too.”

Kyungsoo thinks for a while, he remembers that café, it’s Jongin hyung and his friends’ café. He always went there with his parents when he was a kid, met with Jongin hyung, and then Umin hyung and Lay hyung that worked as barista and the chef there, but as the café becomes more popular, they opened another café outside Seoul thus they move to the newest café. Since then, he never met them again, maybe once per two months. The other hyungs had another jobs, busy too. He knows Jongin is the busiest since he is a CEO.

“So…?”

Kyungsoo nods his head and smiles, “Okay!! I will come! Let’s go!”

 

 

“Hyuk-ah, Kyungsoo-yah over here!!” Hakyeon waves his hands at them. Hyuk face palmed himself, why does he have a friend like him, he is so embarrased with him. Kyungsoo laughs and waves his hands at Hakyeon and runs to the table where Hakyeon and the others are.

“Hi Hyungs!! I really miss you all, why are you all so busy?” he hugs them one by one while pouting his lips cutely. They all laughs at his cuteness, after hugging each other, alll of them talking and sharing theyir own stories these past years.

In the middle of their chat, the door of the café opened by a familiar man. Kyungsoo looks at the man and his friends with, and their kids he supposes. One of the men looks around the café and hes eyes meets with Kyungsoo’s eyes. “Kyungie!!” he runs and hugs Kyungsoo tightly, the orthers and the kids with them following him, “Hyung misses you so much you know! You are as cute as your kid form, and you are still as tiny and small as ever!” He squeals.

“I’m not tiny Baek Hyung, and I amost reach your height.” Baekhyun just laughs at him, doesn’t want to make the younger upset. The other men, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Jongdae, Sehun and Luhan one by one hugs their favorite dongaseng and then hugs Beast, Vixx and Btob.

“Meet our kids, Soo.” Baekhyun says and starts introducing his family, so does the others.

“What are you doing here, Hyungs?” all of them are seated together now, their kids are on another table near them, they let their oldest kids to watch over their dongsaengs.

“Well, we meet here because we missed our first café, and of course because we miss each other. Honestly, some of us meet often, but we barely able to gather together, the complete one. Tao, Kris hyung, Yixing hyung and Joonmyeon hyung live in China for the past 5 years.”  Chanyeol explains, “And for Jongin, he always moves to one place to another place, his company’s business is really success.” He adds.

Kyungsoo can’t help but to hide his sad face, but of course the hyungs notice it.

“I think Kris Hyung said that Jongin would come back this week. Maybe together with him since Jongin is in China too for the past weeks.” Hearing what Chanyeol said, Kyungsoo smiles in no time.

“Really??!!”

Chanyeol nods at him. “you really do miss Jongin, huh?”

Kyungsoo nods his head shyly and let out a nervous laugh. It’s a good day, first he was doing fine at school and now he met all his hyungs and their kids. But still he wants meet his Jongin Hyung.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is so eager today, Jongdae said that he (together with the others) gonna pick Tao, Kris, Joonmyeon and Yixing at airport, and he said that they would pick Jongin up too since they got a message from him that he would come back to Korea today. He can’ts stop moving on his seat, his  desk mate is looking at him weirdly.

“Are you gonna meet your boyfriend? The senior one? Or the college guy that often pick you up since junior high?” Kyungsoo glares at him.

“N.O. they are not my boyfriends, none of them. Hmph!” his desk mate shrugs his shoulder and take his attention back to the teacher that are teaching now.

I can’t wait to meet Jongin Hyung. He must be more handsome than his pictures on the magazine and television. Should I give a present to him? Oh I should look nice right? What should I wear? Wait, Chanyeol hyung said that we would go to airport right after I finished the classes today, I can’t change my clothes, I should have brought nice clothes. You are so stupid Kyungsoo.

“DO KYUNGSOO! STAY STILL AND PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I SAY!”

“YES, SIR!”

 

 

                Kyungsoo is running down on the hallway of the quiet  school, majority of students has came home while him, has to meet the teacher since he was daydreaming at class. He texts Chanyeol immediately when he arrives at the front gate of the school, since he is the one who come to pick him up. In a seconds the replied text come from Chanyeol, instruct him to go to the bookstore near his school and find a blue Maserati.

Kyungsoo walks to the said bookstore and immediately find the blue Maserati since the car looks is really different from the other cars around there. He looks pass the car’s window, but find no one there. He calls Chanyeol to asks where he is, but he doesn’t pick the phone. It leaves Kyungsoo standing awkwardly beside the car.

 

 

After 10 times trying to call Chanyeol, kyungsoo gives up and stomps his legs like a kid while throwing tantrums. But he is being interrupted by a foreign yet familiar voice behind him.

“Sorry to make you wait, Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo frozes in place, he doesn’t dare to move his body. He knows this voice but he doesn’t want to believe it. He is supposed to pick him up at the airport right?

“Kyungsoo-yah.”

Kyungsoo prays before turns his body. Slowly. He is greeted with a tan skinned man with board shoulder and handsome man in suit. He gulps his saliva. “Jo-Jongin Hyung?”

The man, Jongin, smiles at him and walks to hug Kyungsoo.

“Yes, it’s me. I really missed you Kyungsoo.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the final chapter for "Babysitting Little Do Kyungsoo"

and thank you so much devilblack98, Pikachau, purplekiss, Yoshi875, HYC1999 for upvoting this story.

Thank you so much for all the new and old subscribers and upvoters!!

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for all of you that have read this story all this time, it makes me really happy.

and i hope you will wish me luck for my other fic and soon to be Kray oneshot with Chansoo as their kids fic.

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

ps. i will write their ages info on the Foreword

ps. sorry for the late update because i have exams and makes a design for Baekhyun's gathering

ps. sorry for the grammar and spelling mistake

ps. sorry for the clifhanger ending *peace*