Names

Babysitting Little Do Kyungsoo

Names

 

It’s been weeks or maybe a month or more since they met and played with Kyungsoo. And they just realized that Kyungsoo only knows Jongin, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin and Yixing’s name (even it just part of their name). So the others determines to make Kyungsoo remember their names thus they make a plan together.

It is the second week of April, Jongin walk lazily to Kyungsoo’s house. Why? Because there are two people tailing behind him, they are Chanyeol, Jongdae and Baekhyun. Yup, the fact is, the plan of Kyungsoo-doesn’t-know-our-names members is making Kyungsoo remember them by playing with him. And because there are 6 of them, they decided to take a turn to make Kyungsoo remember their name, 3 people together for 3 days.

Upon arriving at Kyungsoo’s house, Kyungsoo's parents greet them happily (Mostly Jaejoong because he said Jongin and his friends were handsome and cute), Kyungsoo is walking around in the living room, seems like Kyungsoo’s favorite thing to do is walking, for now. When he sees Jongin, he immediately runs to Jongin and raises his hands, wants Jongin to pick him up while Chanyeol, Jongdae and Baekhyun are happily chatting with Kyungsoo's parents regarding their plan. They even say they would be really glad to take care of Kyungsoo for free sometimes, and hearing this, Yunho and Jaejoong are really happy, while Jongin saying that his friends are e (the fact that he is e too, just for his Kyungsoo). Then Yunho and Jaejoong happily go to date.

“Baek, what do you think Kyungie should call me? Channie? Yeol?” Chanyeol asks Baekhyun.

“Hmm maybe Channie, it’s easier to say I guees. And Kyungie should call me Baek, I think if he can say ‘bap’ then he can say my name. hehe”

“Kyungsoo wouldn’t want to call your name! he gonna call my name only.” hahahahaha

 

“Kyungie, let’s play with Baekie.” Bakehyun says, runs (not really run) chasing little Kyungsoo that run (fast walking) in circle around the table while Jongin and Chanyeol are busy making a food for Kyungsoo and the three of them.

“Come on, come on. Where is little Kyungsoo go? Baekie will found and catch him.” Baekhyun says (sings) loudly from the dining room, he knows that Kyungsoo runs to the living room and hides behind the couch, but of course he has to act like he doesn’t know.

 

Kyungsoo is giggling behind the sofa, thinks that the puppy hyung doesn’t know where he is when suddenly he feels hands around him, he feels the air hit him fast and finally he is in the puppy hyung arms. He giggles when Baekhyun kisses him and runs to the kitchen with him. There the foods is done, Jongin and Chanyeol has sat on the table. Kyungsoo points at Jongin and Baekhyun gives Kyungsoo to Jongin sadly. He doesn’t want to make Kyungsoo mad f he didn’t move him to Jongin’s lap. Kyungsoo will hate me if I did that!! Baekhyun thinks. He sits down and they start eating the foods.

“Kyungsoo, do you know that hyung’s name?” Jongin asks. Kyungsoo shakes his head.

“How about that hyung?” Kyungsoo shakes his head again.

“Hi, Kyungsoo, I’m Channie. And this is Baekkie. Annyeong.” But Kyungsoo just stares at them with his cute doe eyes. Then he looks at the cereal in front of him and starts eating.

“Kyungsoo is not an easy baby” Chanyeol says before starts eating his food.

“And Kyungsoo yah, I’m Chen hyung. Try to say my name pleaawsee.” Jongdae says with an aegyo.

“Dinoooooooooo!!!” right, he says Dino instead of Chen.

“Well at least he said the one that resembles me.”

And so they try to get Kyungsoo say their name, but the result is a big 0.

 

 

 

It’s Kris’s, Suho, and Tao’s turn now. Kyungsoo is having fun with them, they take him to the mall. Playing, eating and shopping for Kyungsoo (and themselves) leaving jongin alone in Do’s residence (house).

They walk along the food center and Kyungsoo points at ice cream shop.

“Kyungsoo wants it?” Kris asks. Kyungsoo nods his head. “Kyungsoo, hyung’s name is fanfan. Say fanfan and I will buy it for you.”

“Pwan pwan..” Kris smiles widely, though Kyungsoo can’t say his name correctly (of course he can’t, he is a baby). Kris leaves Kyungsoo and Tao to buy him an ice cream.

Tao pouts. “Baby, don’t you want to say Tao hyung’s name too.” He says while squeezing and playing with Kyungsoo chubby cheeks.

“Noooooo” Kyungsoo says.

Maybe he didn’t understand what I was talking about. How could he said no. He is an angel that too kind to break my heart. Tao thinks.

“How about my name?? Joonie??” And Kyungsoo shakes his head too.

 

                Kris walks holding two ice cream, one for Kyungsoo and one for him.

“Hey, where’s mine and Suho hyung’s ice creams??” Tao asks.

“Buy yourself. I’m not your maid.” Kris sticks out his tongue and eats ice cream with Kyungsoo.

Since when Kris do aegyo like that?? Tao and Suho said in their mind. They chooses to buy ice creams instead of thinks about something that unbelievable but real.

 

So let’s chek it first

Chanyeol             : failed

Baekhyun            : failed

Jongdae               : 50% failed

Kris                     : successed

Tao                     : failed

Suho                   : failed

The rest               : successed without tried

 

 

                Today is Sunday, all 11 of them are at Kyungsoo’s house. Playing with Kyungsoo. There are Jongin with Kyungsoo that sitting on his laps, Beagle line (Baek, Dae, Yeol) that making a cute (ugly) faces to make Kyungsoo laugh, Yixing that cooking with Kyungsoo’s mom, Suho and Xiumin that talking wabout whatever with Kyungsoo’s dad, Tao and Sehun that sleeping on the couch (because they playing online games until dawn), Luhan that looking at Kris, Kris is drawing something now.

“Yeah Finished!” Kris says and walks to Kyungsoo.

“Look, fanfan is making a drawing, it’s Kyungsoo and hyungs.”

“Euwww what is that hyung, that drawing is not even looking like the real us.” Jongdae says.

“Whaat?? It’s looks like us.” After Kris says that, Kyungsoo take the paper (with Kris drawing on it) from Kris’s hand. He looks at the drawing. He looks like a student that thinking how to solves his test.

Kyungsoo looks at the drawing, then looks at Kris, looks at drawing, then looks at Baekhyun, looks at the drawing, then looks at Chanyeol and so on. After that, he points at the tallest people drawing on the paper, and points at Kris. Kris is shocked, he didn’t think that Kyungsoo would understand his drawing (the fact he is not confident about his drawing too).

“Oh I think he understand my drawing, let’s try it again.” He points at one people drawing and looks at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo then points at Baekhyun. Baekhyun looks at Kris, Kris looks at Baekhyun, they eyes meet, and after 5 seconds

1, 2 3, 4, 5…

Kris nods his head.

“how can he do that?” Baekhyun asks. He is gonna take the paper but Kyungsoo is growling (geurae wolf, naega wolf, auu). Baekhyun then got an idea, doesn’t baby likes to sing? He means it’s easier for babes/kids to memorizing something with songs.

After some minutes, he finished the song with their name as the lyrics. He calls the others (even wakes the Taohun) and asks them to sit in circle, Jongin and Kyungsoo too.

“Okay, let’s try it.”

He put Kyungsoo on his laps, points at each drawing and asks Kyungsoo to points the real person (Kris had put a name above each of his people drawing), and Kyungsoo gets it right. Then he starts singing his masterpiece song, and points at the drawing when each of the names out.

“Fanfan, yeolie, hunhun, lay, lulu, jong, joonie, chen, umin, baekkie, tao~” (ps. Just think that it’s with a song okay.) Then he tries it with pointing at the real person of the song. He sings it thrice, and Kyungsoo has got the note and some of the lyrics, even pointing at the real baekhyun and so on while Baekhyun singing the song. And after that he records the song, the members are memorizing the song too.

And after that, Kyungsoo always sings the song even while he is playing.

 

3 days after that, you can hear a loud scream (happy scream) from Kyungsoo’s house. Why? Because now Kyungsoo knows and can says all of their names, and knows their faces too.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I"M SORRY IT TAKES LONGER THAN I THOUGHT AND ITS JUST A BONUS CHAPTER (because i forgot the plot i've been thought)

Since there were happy, a really sad moments and so on happened thus i forgot the plot, i'm really sorry

Thank you so much for all new subscribers!! And thank you so much for kaisoo67, Alvin-a33, cheriehime, jaeho20, QReina7, icymasumi, TheBirdOfHermes, StellaMadelle, J-ChaeMi, NimolTen, Unitato, chabrb, soolover, 4dbabysoo, and WolfGrowlBuffaloRoll for upvoting!!! ❤❤❤

 

I'm sorry for spelling and grammatical mistake

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! (and i hope you like, even it's just a litttle, this chapter) ~♥~♥

 

Ps. i'm gonna watch TLP in Jakarta, wish me luck XD