Kyungsoo at College Pt. 2

Babysitting Little Do Kyungsoo

KYUNGSOO AT COLLEGE PT. 2

 

“Sehun-ah, I think you said beast kai? But he is nowhere to be seen.”

“He is nowhere. But, look at what he did to my Lulu. He tied him and painted him. Er, but it’s true, it still not beast Kai. You are lucky, Lulu.”

 

Sehun walks to Luhan where he is tied up with a tape on his mouth, in the changing room. No one helps him because they say that Kai told them not to. He opens the rope and Luhan runs immediately (Xiumin bets that Luhan want to clean his face from the paint. Luhan has a big pride). Xiumin walks out from the changing room, looks at Kyungsoo’s face, seems that he doesn’t like the smell (of sweats) and leaving Sehun with Luhan alone.

Doesn’t know what to do, he walks to his next class since the break is gonna be over soon. And still, he doesn’t know what is the problem between Luhan and Jongin (Kai is used by the others student, for Xiumin and others, they call Jongin, kai, if he is angry).

 

He is walking to the class that is in another side of the college, far from the changing room. When they (Xiumin and Kyungsoo) are passing the garden, Kyungsoo struggles in his arms

“Umin, Soo down. Fyowey.” He says and points at the garden. Xiumin lets Kyungsoo down, Kyungsoo walks to the garden by himself and Xiumin following behind him. Luckily, there is still not too many students in this hallway because usually it will be crowded after the break over. He is sure he will be late for class, but late for once is okay right?

Kyungsoo walks faster and faster and when he arrives in front of beautiful flowers in the garden, he crouches down and touches the flower’s petal.

“Umin, watey.”

“Ah, Umin doesn’t have water, Kyungie. Sorry.” Kyungsoo face becomes sad, and he feels like crying for making Kyungsoo sad.

He hopes that miracles can come…

“Xiumin ge, what are you doing here?”

Ah, sound of miracle. Thanks God. He spins his body and meets with two people, Yixing aka Lay (that he calls miracle because he always watering the flowers) and his soul mate Suho (because they are always together).

Xiumin runs and hugs Lay tightly, make the one that being hugged confused. Xiumin let go of Yixing and look at him.

“Yixing-ah, you bring water for the flowers right?”

“Oh, of course Ge, look, here is the watering can, why?” Xiumin smiles .He tells Yixing and Suho to look behind him.

“Look, Luhan brought him this morning, I think he is Luhan’s cousin or something like that and because some problem and so on, I am the one who take care of him. His name is Kyungsoo. He wants watering the flower.”

“Cute.” Yixing walks to Kyungsoo and crouches besides him, noticing that there is someone beside him, Kyungsoo looks up at the person beside him and finds a smiling Hyung. “Do you want watering the flower?” Kyungsoo nods. Yixing gives him the watering can, even though it’s small, Kyungsoo can’t hold it (of course it’s heavy for a baby).

So, Yixing takes the watering can, he walks behind Kyungsoo and then lift him up by the waist. Then, he tells Kyungsoo to hold the watering can with him. Kyungsoo looks at Yixinh first, confused, Yixing just gives him a sweet smile. Slowly, Kyungsoo reach the watering can in Yixing’s hand, and Yixing moves the watering can and watering the flower, together with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo spread a really wide smile because of that.

“Daaaaaaaaa!”

“Yes, yes Daaa! We have finished okay? Kyungsoo happy?” Yixing asks.

“Ne, Soo happy. Soo likes you.” Kyungsoo says.

“Do you know my name Kyungsoo?” Kyungsoo shakes his head. “My name is Lay.”

“Leeii?”

“Lay.”

“Leeeii, ley, lay.” Lay nods his head while chuckling. “Lay! Lay!” Kyungsoo says and again, he giggles like always.

“Okay, stop you two. Let’s go to the class, er the bell has rang 3 minutes ago. Come on.”

Yixing nods and walks to Xiumin and Suho with Kyungsoo in his arms, then they walk to their class.

 

Suho looks at Kyungsoo.

“Hi Kyungsoo, I’m Suho, err, no Myunie hyung, do you want candy?”

It’s a secret, but if you give Kyungsoo candies or milk on the first meeting, Kyungsoo will like you immediately. And Kyungsoo like his Myunie hyung because he gives him lot of candies.

 

 

 

 

 

                Kyungsoo happily munching his candies on Yixing’s arms. It’s not good to give him too many candies, but Xiumin and the two others doesn’t have a heart to reject Kyungsoo with his cute doe puppy-owl eyes. But glad finally Kyungsoo stop eating candies. He said ‘Jong no like Soo eat many candies’

They arrive at their class (that happened to be the same class for the three of them) and open the door. There, they meet with scene of wushu panda with his stick and a poor dragon on the floor, poor dragon.

“Yah, Zitao, it’s a music room. Not for practicing your wushu.” Suho says.

“But hyung. He eats my cookies, my precious cookies.”

“Tao, Tao. I will buy new cookies for you. Now, put your stick and help Kris.” And there is a squeal ‘Suho hyung is the best’ from Tao before he helps Kris (yeeh dragon) to stand up.

 

“Lay, Pino. Pino. Theye, theye.” Fortunately lay understands it and walks to the piano and put Kyungsoo on the chair and Kyungsoo playing with the piano with his chubby little fingers.

“Where are the others? And Mr. Cho?” Xiumin asks.

“I don’t know. Maybe they are late.” Kris answers. Xiumin nods.

Then, Tao nudges Kris and pulls him with him to his new interest, Kyungsoo. Yeah because our panda likes cute things, so does Yifan though he tries to hide it, despite their scary faces.

They stood beside the piano.

“Hii!” Tao said happily while looking down to Kyungsoo. But once Kyungsoo looks at him, or them (Tao and Kris) he screams (baby can screams right?) and turns to hug Yixing and hides his face.

Xiumin and Suho laughs at Tao. Poor Tao, Kyungsoo is scared of him. Tao pouts and turns to face Kris.

“Ge! It’s your fault, because of your creepy and scary face, Baby is afraid of me!!” he shouts (plus whines) at Kris.

“What? My face is really handsome. Not creepy or scary! The scary one is your face! Look, what is that a dark circle on around your eyes! Look at my face! My face is so flawless!”

Yixing just stands up and brings Kyungsoo away from the weird panda and dragon. Let them fight. He doesn’t care.

“What? You will regret it Kris ge!” Tao says and aura from his body and face is darkened. Kris gulps. He regrets it. He regrets it.

“Y-yah, Tao. I’m sorry.” Kris says while walking back. Tao doesn’t want to hear anything and keeps moving forward. Tao is about to attack Kris when there is a knock.

Bless you whoever knock the door. I love you. Kris thinks.

 

“Hi, Mr. Cho is having a meeting now. This class is canceled.” One of their classmates says.

“Oh okay Thank you!!” Kris says happily because he is save now.

 

 

 

“what should we do now?” Suho asks.

“I don’t know.” The three others answer on the same time.

“Kyungsoo keeps hiding on my neck because he is afraid of Tao and Kris.” Yixing says with a slight chuckles beetwen his words.

“ahhh! I think we should go to the dance class, Luhan must be looking for Kyungsoo since I being him with me since this morning.”

“But hyung, are you sure he is Luhan hyung’s cousin or his part of family. You know that Luhan hyun can be really extreme in his action right? What if he kidnapped Kyungsoo?” Suho asks.

“Meh, I don’t think so. Let’s go.”

 

 

                Tao and Kris are walking in front of everyone since Kyungsoo is still afraid of them, and the others are happily talking with Kyungsoo. Tao and Kris is really envy them and keeps sulking on their way to dance class.

 

“Jong! Jong!” Kyungsoo shouts.

“Me?” Jongdae suddenly appears from God-know-where-from.

“No! Jong!” Kyungsoo points at a tan male not too far from them. The others look at each other.

“Well, try to call Jongin.” Xiumin says.

 

“Jongin-ah!!” Jongdae shouts. Jongin turns his face and looks at the source, and his eyes widened, but smile of relief can be seen from his face. He runs a little and shouts Kyungsoo’s name.

“Kyungsoo-ah.” When Jongin is in front of Yixing and Kyungsoo (Yixing is still holding him), Kyungsoo holds his hands out to Jongin and Jongin immediately reaches and holds Kyungsoo in his arms.

“You know Kyungsoo?” Xiumin asks.

“Of course, I told you that I will work as a babysitter right? Kyungsoo is the one who I have to take care of.”

“But Luhan brought Kyungsoo with him.”

“He kidnapped, but he said he ‘borrow' Kyungsoo yesterday when I went to tao’s home.”

“Ah, so that’s way Luhan is tied up. Hmhmhmhm no wonder.” Xiumin says.

"I told you." suho says but xiumin ignores him.

 

“Jong, Umin Soo miyk and candies, Myunnie too, no like they (points at chen) and scayi hyungs.” Kyungsoo says then yawns.

“You are sleepy? Wanna sleep?” Kyungsoo nods.

Jongin then changes his holding to cradle hold, he sneak his hand under Kyungsoo’s head and neck, and the other hand under his bottom and hips to support his weight. Then he rocks Kyungsoo back and forth that makes Kyungsoo more sleepy and finally he goes to dreamland.

 

“I don’t know you can take care of a baby. I’m proud of you.” Suho says and pats Jongin’s head. Jongin smiles proudly.

“Ah hyung, Sehun had helped Luhan hyung right?”

“Of course, and you must be doesn’t want to know what disgusting things they are doing right now.” Baekhyun says and Chanyeol nods beside him.

 

Notes : Beagle line can appear anytime and anywhere.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

yahaa chapter 4, i think it's the longest chapter in this fic hehe

Kyungsoo has met all EXO's members. fiuuh i'm glad.

How is it??? i'm scared to see how your responds are >< and i don't know to write baby language!!

 

Thank you for blublue, taeganger799101 and Yunjae-Eunhae for upvoting!! and thank you for all new subscriber and all that have subscribed and commented!!

 

Err, i will gone for 2 weeks, beacuse of exam of course. But i had have an idea for the next chapter.

If you want, you can write a request what kind of scene you want and i will really happy to write it. hehe

oh, Ramadhan mubarak for all muslim. have a nice fasting for you all, and for me hehe. fasting is starting tomorrow 〜(^∇^〜)

 

I'm sorry for all grammatical and speeling mistake

LOVE YOU ALL ❤❤❤❤❤❤