Kyungsoo at College Pt. 1

Babysitting Little Do Kyungsoo

KYUNGSOO AT COLLEGE PT. 1

 

Xiumin or minseok is walking with relaxed steps to the cafeteria. The different for today is....he holds someone in his arms.

 

 

“Umin hyung!! Over here!!” Chanyeol shouts at Xiumin once he sees him on Cafeteria’s entrance.

“Umin hyung whose baby is that??” Baekhyun asks while Xiumin has arrived at their table with a baby that no other than Kyungsoo that eating a lollipop.

“Oh, this is Kyungsoo. Luhan brought Kyungsoo with him this morning, but because he has soccer practice, he told me to take Kyungsoo with me.” Xiumin says while playing with Kyungsoo on his lap. “Chanyeol, go buy chocolate milk for Kyungsoo and lunch for me. Go. Use your money.”

“Hyuuung!! Why me??”

“Because you’re tall. It’s easy to past that annoying crowd. Hurry!” despite his unwillingness, Chanyeol still does what Xiumin says, of course because Xiumin is the hyung.

So, after Chanyeol is gone, Baekhyun has nothing to do, he looks at Kyungsoo on Xiumin lap. Kyungsoo body is facing Xiumin, and his face keeps looking up so he can play with Xiumin. Xiumin keeps talking with Kyungsoo (with baby language, he tries) and Kyungsoo keeps giggling (the fact is Baekhyun doesn’t understand Xiumin’s baby language).

“Hyung, I want to see Kyungsoo’s face.” He says.

Xiumin looks up and says a simple ‘sure’ before spins Kyungsoo’s body so he is facing Baekhyun.

Baekhyun small eyes with eyeliner widened (as wide as his eyes could) and he make a hushed squeal. With a speed of light, he has sat beside Xiumin and squeezes Kyungsoo’s cheeks while cooing at him.

Looks like Kyungsoo doesn’t really like Baekhyun because he whines and tries to push Baekhyun’s hands away (seems like Baekhyun squeezes Kyungsoo’s cheeks too hard). Because Kyungsoo keeps whining and Baekhyun keeps pinches Kyungsoo, Xiumin slaps Baekhyun hand away and stands up to take a sit on another chair away from Baekhyun, which makes him pouts.

 

 

Soon, Chanyeol is back with milk and Xiumin’s lunch. Xiumin takes a bottle from his bag and tells Chanyeol to fill the bottle with the milk. He positioned his hand under Kyungsoo’s head and neck and one hand holds a bottle that Chanyeol fills with milk to Kyungsoo’s mouth. The Baekyeol, instead of eating (or maybe they wait for the elder to eat first), they watch Minseok feeding Kyungsoo a milk. As for Baekhyun, he has taken some pictures and posts it on his SNS while Chanyeol is admiring the chubby baby.

Kyungsoo is asleep after he finished his milk, so Xiumin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol try to talk with not to loud voice so they won’t wake the baby up.

“HELLO EVERY- MMPH” a dino-camel-like-person shouts that unfortunately being shut by Chanyeol.

“Sttt, lower your voice. Kyungsoo is sleeping.”

“HMMPH!” Jongdae aka Chen (of course he is the dino-camel-like-person) tries to talk, but the giant’s hand is still on his mouth, hasn’t let go of him. So, he (euuw) Chanyeol’s hands and smiles in victory when Chanyeol screams and ranting a mantra so he wouldn’t get ill. Chen laughs really loud at him.

They get silence when they hear a baby cries. They look at Kyungsoo in Xiumin arms that has awoken by their loud voices. They get a glare from Xiumin and a hit on their head by Baekhyun.

 

It’s 15 minutes before lunch ended, now the beagle line (Chanyeol, Chen and Baek) try to win Kyungsoo’s heart. But, none of them can win Kyungsoo’s heart. Everytime they holds him, he will struggle and call for Xiumin.

“Umin hyung, give Kyungsoo to me.” Chen says and Xiumin passes Kyungsoo to him. Unfortunately, Kyungsoo keeps struggling in his arms and wear a scared puppy looks on his face. Kyungsoo holds out his arms to Xiumin. “Umin.” that makes Xiumin takes him back immediately and coos at him. Happy that Kyungsoo likes him.

 

Sehun runs really fast to the cafeteria to find Xiumin because he is the only one who can save his boyfriend from Beast Kai.

“HYUUUNG!!!” he pulls Xiumin with him. Xiumin tries hard to balance his body and hands, so he wouldn’t fall or drop Kyungsoo to the floor. Kyungsoo is so Kyungsoo, giggling because the wind that hit him is cold and ticklish. He circles his arms around Xiumin’s neck tightly, doesn’t understand that Xiumin is struggling to save the two of them (from falling to the floor).

 

 

 

♬♫♪◖(●。●)◗♪♫♬

 

 

 

Plus Plus. What and where Luhan brought Kyungsoo to.

 

                Luhan is happily walks jumping on the busy street of Myeondeong with Kyungsoo. Luhan is looking for clothes for Kyungsoo. He gonna do a photoshoot and CF with him.

Oh and for your information, Luhan is a model, he is a really good model (and actor). When the day before he heard about working for a baby commercial, he is kind of hesitant to accept it. But when this noon he met Kyungsoo, he called the director and accepted it, with a condition he was the one who chose the baby.

So why Luhan going to buy clothes for Kyungsoo? He just wants to. If it’s for CF, it’s the stylist who will chose the clothes for Kyungsoo and him. For now, he want to make Kyungsoo a really cute baby and he will have a matching clothes with him.

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo get ready for the CF filming. The filming set is so bright and cute, and Kyungsoo wearing a clothes with that feeling too. Glad that Kyungsoo seems to like the filming set and clothes. And milk. Because it’s a baby’s milk CF.

Luhan is acting as a young father that struggle to get a perfect milk for Kyungsoo. It’s a little bit hard to make Kyungsoo acts he doesn’t like the milk because Kyungsoo loves milk. Fortunately, the filming went well.

 

After the filming ends, Luhan and Kyungsoo go to the next destination, a photoshoot. First, Kyungsoo doesn’t want to do anything, he keeps whining for candies, So Luhan has to take Kyungsoo to the store and Kyungsoo can choose his candies. And just like that, the photoshoot went well too.

 

Luhan is so happy today because he can play with Kyungsoo. He takes Kyungsoo to kids Café, and a lot of people coo at him and Kyungsoo, saying that they’re a cute brothers. There are many people too that saying they are father and son.

 

But tomorrow he won’t be happy. Pray the best for you Lulu.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter three!!!!

Ah, i've been busy for the past few days but i want to update something, so this is it the esult. sorry!!! >.<

AND OMG!! NOW I HAVE 16 UPVOTES AND 105 SUBSCRIBERS!!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW CAN ALL OF YOU LIKE MY STORY!!

Thank you for 120114001, Hansoonim, SHINite, booyaaaaa, sharkevan, Tomomi_Mayuki, K-popLover, Kyungiesoo_Umma, and vicsyah for upvoting!! And thank you for all new subcribers!! You all are the best!!!!

 

for Baek x taeyeon news, i think they look really cute together hhe

anyway, May i put Kris in this story?? hope some of you will answer it ^^

 

And last, Sorry for grammatical and spelling mistake!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!  ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ   

and sorry for the emoticon. peace!