Not so kaisoo day

Babysitting Little Do Kyungsoo

Not So Kaisoo Day

 

                Kai is bringing kyungsoo with him today because he couldn’t come to Kyungsoo’s birthday yesterday, and he can’t bring kyungsoo to his birthday party tomorrow (p.s party with lots of alcohol). He didn’t tell the others because he thinks the other is a party proper that gonna take his Kyungsoo away. How lucky he is because he can take Kyungsoo until 8pm.

He plans to bring Kyungsoo to toys store to let Kyungsoo choose his own gift, and after that he will take kyungsoo to some playground and then eat lunch together and maybe going to a pet café since Kyungsoo likes pets especially dogs (penguin is still number one though bit it can not categorized as pet).

 

So, now he is in one of toy store with Kyungsoo walks in front of him (kyungsoo likes walking). He is following kyungsoo wherever he goes, except if he is walking out of the store of course, he will take kyungsoo back to the store.

So here they are with Kyungsoo walks to find his dream toys, that every 5 steps he will stop and the looking up with his doe eyes that makes people coos at him. After some minutes, Kyungsoo finds his dream toy, a penguin with big eyes and google on his head, Pororo. Kyungsoo claps his hands and then looks up at Jongin. “Poyoyo, poyoyo” he points his finger to the top of aisle where 3 big pororo toys are placed with weird poses.

“Which one?” Kyungsoo keeps pointing and talking with half gibberish, seems like he tries to give an explanation to Jongin. Since Jongin can’t understand Kyungsoo’s special language, he picks Kyungsoo up and let him takes which pororo he wants. He takes the one in between two other pororo, the weirdest pose. Well. Maybe in the future Kyungsoo might like something weird, or he might act weird….Jongin hopes he wouldn’t like that.

 

After that he takes Kyungsoo to an indoor Playground in the mall, there are some teachers too that will teach babies and toodlers aside of just playing. And for his luck (or not) and Kyungsoo’s luck, they meets Hyunsik and the others (plus their uncles and hyungs), what a fate to bringing them together.

“KYUNGSOO!!!!” Hyunsik is the first one notices Kyungsoo and Jongin there, he ran and hug his favorite dongsaeng slash friend. And soon the other kids join him hugging their little Kyungsoo.

 

                Actually, Jongin wants to have quality time just for him and Kyungsoo, he wants to spends his time with Kyungsoo as much as he can since he knows he wouldn’t be Kyungsoo’s babysitter forever and he will be busy with any activities he have in the future.

But he thinks he can’t do that, after all has Hyunsik and the other kids with him now would really helping him take care of Kyungsoo, since most of them bigger than Kyungsoo.

“Hyungs, can I take Kyungsoo to ball pool?? Pleaaseeeee.” With his best aegyo he has, Jaehwan pleads to the hyungs.

“Well, okay, you can take Kyungsoo there. but! Be careful okay?” Jaehwan nods and salutes at jongin and there are a lot of “Yes!!” from the others and “Don’t worry I am here” from Haekyeon. “Jongin Hyung and the other Hyungs is gonna sit over there, okay?” they all nod their head and then takes their leave.

The hyungs take a sit and order some foods and drinks then they just talk like what teenagers(?) do.

 

 

                Kyungsoo and Jongin bid their goodbye at their friends. Jongin takes a walk on the street with Kyungsoo in his arms, munching ddeokbekki that they bought from a really kind ahjjuma. They are going to dog café now.

And there, they meet the beagle line, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae.

“Oh, Kyungie!!” Chanyeol is the first person who sees Kyungsoo and immediately runs and snatches Kyungsoo from Jogin’s arms thus Jongin makes a deep sighs

The beagle line takes kyungsoo to meet different dogs and let him hug or pat the dog, for Jongin, he is tailing behind them, smiling whenever Kyungsoo tries to hug all the dogs there. After that, they order some cookies and ice creams as much as they want because it is Chanyeol who pays it. Then they play again with the dogs

When the clock hit the 4pm straight, Jongin choose to take Kyungsoo somewhere else. He will take Kyungsoo to Namsan Tower. He takes a bus to go there. Along the journey, Kyungsoo is really happy, jumping in his seat or sometimes he will stand up on the seat at looking through the window, while Jongin has to hold him so he won’t fall from the seat.

They walk around first, takes photos, eats sausage, drink warm milk and so on. When the sky gonna turns into dark, he carries Kyungsoo and brought an ice cream first before they ride a cable car, fortunately Kyungsoo isn’t afraid of height like someone he knows. (ps. Luhan)

 

Today Namsan tower is not really full, though there are a lot of people too, and Jongin thinks he sees Kris and Tao there but he just passes it from his mind.

Kyungsoo really likes the view of the city’s light, he rest his arms and his face on the window while say something like ‘woah’, Jongin crouches down behind him. When he finishes looking at the city’s night view, kyungsoo runs to the place where there is a screen on the floor and again, he makes a ‘woah’ sound that makes people takes photo of him because of his expression.

Then someone hugging him tightly, it’s Luhan, followed by Sehun, Suho, Yixing, Tao, and Kris. Jongin looking at them confusedly and they just shrug they shoulder, muttering triple dates.

 

 

And yeah not so kaisoo day.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!!!

Thank you so much for all the subscribers!! and Thank you so much Pikachau and devilblack98 for upvoting!!

this fic gonna end soon

 

i have a new fic Squeaks and Talks

i hope you will take a look to the fic hehe

 

and lastly, i made this. Happy Chinese New Year for all of you who celebrates it ^^