New Friends

Babysitting Little Do Kyungsoo

 

 

New Friends

 

“Good afternoon, Mr. Kim!!”

“Good afternoon, Jongin. Come in, come in. Kyungsoo is in the living room with his dad.”

“Okay.”

 

                Jongin walks to the living room,and when he gets there, Kyungsoo is in his daddy arms, head on his dad’s chest while drinking his favorite milk (and watching Pororo). Talks about Pororo, Kyungsoo is wearing his set of clothes with Pororo’s drawing all over the clothes, and he wears a beanie with Pororo on the front.

Jongin greets Yumho, and after greets Jongin back, Yunho stands up and places Kyungsoo on Jongin’s arms because he must get ready for his meeting. Kyungsoo whines because his daddy is leaving him, but his whines stops when Jongin gives him a new pororo doll, the fact that it’s from one of his professor that taking a like at Kyungsoo when the last time he brought Kyungsoo with him to class (you know when right).

After Yunho and Jaejoong leave, Jongin takes Kyungsoo upstairs, to Kyungsoo’s room. Jaejoong told him to make Kyungsoo sleep, because it’s his napping time. Jongin put Kyungsoo to his bed and Jongin walks to the bookshelves, looking for the story he has to read this time. After he finds the right book, he spins around only to see Kyungsoo has climbed down from his bed and walked to him.

Jongin crouches down and waits for Kyungsoo reaches him.

“What’s wrong Kyungsoo? Let’s sleep okay? It’s time to sleep.”

Kyungsoo pouts and shakes his head. “No sleep, Play.”

“No, no. sleep first and then when Kyungsoo wakes up we can play, okay?” but Kyungsoo keeps shaking his head.

Jongin sighs and stands up while scooping Kyungsoo on his arms. He walks to the bed and lays Kyungsoo on the bed, but kyungsoo gets up and crawls to the end of the bed and climbs down. Jongin lifts him and puts Kyungsoo back on the bed, but Kyungsoo will get up and climb down from the bed again. And that happen again and again.

Finally, because Jongin is tired, he put Kyungsoo on the edge of the bed, facing him, while he sat on the floor.

“Okay, Kyungsoo. You win, I can’t believe it. What do you want to play?” he asks.

“Hiiy” Kyungsoo lifts his arm up “En wiiii!!” he pulls down his hand.”Daaa!” he says happily.

Because Jongin is smart, he get what Kyungsoo is talking about, but to confirm it, he takes his phone out from his pocket and searches something on internet. Then, he shows a picture of slides to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo nods and bounces his body on the bed while clapping his hands.

Jongin sighs. It’s means that he should Kyungsoo to the park near the neighborhood. But it’s better than fighting (not that kind of fighting) with Kyungsoo. Jongin gets a Jacket for Kyungsoo’s first because it’s spring, and on early April, it’s still has a cold or low weather in Korea.

 

                Jongin walks with Kyungsoo in his arms, he walks slowly because kyungsoo and him are enjoying the scenery where some of plants are begin to bloom (even it’s just a little), and the fact that Kyungsoo really likes plants, especially flowers.

When they arrive in front of the park, there are some boys and their hyungs (maybe, if you looks like it it’s like a one class from kindergarten) playing there. Thankfully it’s not crowded with kids because it would be hard to take care of a baby around a lot of hyper kids (boys). He walks there and put Kyungsoo down, letting him to walk by himself, but Kyungsoo just clings to his leg. Looking at Kyungsoo confused, Jongin scoops Kyungsoo in his arms again and walk to the park.

Feeling a presence near him, one of the Hyung turns his body and he smiles when he see jongin.

“Jongin-ah.” He says. The others turn around and smiles as well.”

“Hyungs! What are you doing here?” he jogs to Dongwoon’s side.

“Take care” he points at all the little boys “of my cousins and some of us are taking care of our nephews.”

Talking about the others, it’s Doojoon, Junhyung, Hyunseung, Yoseob and Gikwang, known as Beast in his major. They are his senior so Jongin knows them. And they are close too because sometimes Jongin will join them at practice.

Dongwoon asks who is in Jongin arms, cooing at the cute chubby boy in Jongin’s arms. And the others join him cooing at Kyungsoo.

Hearing that their hyungs and uncles become noisy, the boys stop what they are doing and run to their hyungs/uncles. They are asking who are Jongin and Kyungsoo. Excited to see a new younger brother.

Without answering the boys’ question, Dongwoon introducing the kids.

Eunkwang (7) and Minhyuk (7) are Dongwoon’s cousins.

Hakyeon (7), Hyunsik (5)  and Sungjae (3) are Gikwang’s nephews.

Iilhoon (4) and Taekwoon (7) are Junhyung’s nephew.

Jaehwan (6) and Changsub (7) are Yosoeb’s cousins.

Hongbin (4), Wonshik (4) and Hyuk (3) are Doojon’s nephews.

Donggeun (4) is Hyeunseung’s cousin.

 

Jongin looking at the kids and smiles, they are so cute, and it’s a good thing for Kyungsoo to have a new friends. He just released that Kyungsoo hide his face and hugs his neck really tightly when he is about to put Kyungsoo down so he can introduces him. It looks like Kyungsoo is shy. Jongin thinks that it’s really cute how Kyungsoo will acts shy around the kids with the same age or kids a little bit older or younger than him.

When Jongin put him down, Kyungsoo turns around and hugs Jongin legs (again) back facing the others. Jongin and the others laugh when some of the kids giggle and some confused. Whatever the hyungs say, Kyungsoo doesn’t want to loosen his grips on Jongin’s legs.

 Hyunsik walks and stands behind Jongin and crouches down, looking at Kyungsoo between Jongin’s legs, then holds Kyungsoo’s hands.

“Annyeong! I’m Hyunsik, what’s your name?” he asks Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looking at Hyunsik and says ‘Soo’ in a really hushed voice. Still Hyunsik hears it and smiles.

“Come on play with Hyung, you want to play right?” He asks with a gentle smile (for a kid) and hold Kyungsoo's hands tighter and begin telling Kyungsoo what they can do. His Hyungs of course really shocked, usually, they say, Hyunsik is a little bit a trouble maker though he often being gentle too.

Slowly, Kyungsoo loosens his grip on Jongin’s legs and Hyunsik pulls Kyungsoo with him asks him what he wants to play. He takes Kyungsoo to the slides (with Jongin too) and tells the other to stay away. Jongin helps Kyungsoo up to the slide, then Hyunsik climb up and sits behind Kyungsoo. Jongin then goes to the other end of the slide, waiting there to catch the Kyungsoo and Hyunsik.

Being up on the slide, Kyungsoo has forget about his shyness before and gets excited to feel the wind that will hit him when he slides down. When he slides down with Hyunsik, Kyungsoo is giggling and when Jongin catches him, he tells Jongin and Hyunsik that he wants to do it again.

They keep playing, and everytime they do the playing again, on the slides or others, jongin ushers one of the boys to join them. And Kyungsoo doesn’t feel shy. Seems that Kyungsoo would be shy if there are too much people to meet in one go (and around his age).

 

                An hour has passed, now Kyungsoo is really hyper like his usual self. Turns out that Kyungsoo really likes Hyunsik and Jaehwan. Hyunsik because he is really kind to him, and Jaehwan, well because he kept talking to Kyungsoo non-stop, maybe he has a crush on Kyungsoo, and the others seems like Kyungsoo too, they are babying him, Beast members babying him too. Unfortunately, Kyungsoo just remember Jaehwan and Hyunsik’s name.

Jongin looking at Kyungsoo that are playing on the sand box and sees Kyungsoo face is sleepy though he tries to keep awake. He walks there and picks him up. Kyungsoo snuggles to his chest immediately, rubbing his sleepy eyes with the back of his hands.

Jongin says that he should go back because Kyungsoo has to take a nap, and he earns a lot of protest from the boys, and Beast especially Dongwoon (but Beast protest in their own mind). It takes 15 minutes negotiates with the kids until he can go home (Kyungsoo has fallen asleep). The boys are pouting, but then they all smiling again when Jongin says that they can give a kiss on Kyungsoo’s cheek.

So one by one, they give a cute kiss on Kyungsoo’s cheek. When it’s Jaehwan’s turn, he gives a long kiss to Kyungsoo, not on the cheek, but on the lips. Jongin just laughs at the boy’s action while Beast are shocked and said that Jaehwan is moving too fast and they should control the other boys that are said they want to kiss Kyungsoo too (on the lips).

Kids these days, they think.

 

 

“I think it’s not just the flowers that are blooming, love is blooming too.”

And they laughs.

 

Seems like Kyungsoo gets another fan (the first is EXO of course).

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hooraaaay i'm back!! i just finished my exam yesterday because last week there was an election.

How is it?? hehe i talked about it with Kyungiesoo_Umma, the appearance of who should be Kyungsoo's friend or boyfriend(?)

next chapter will be with EXO again.

 

Thank you soo much for all new subscribers and Thank you so much for Prince16, charmwoon, lollipop96boo, PinkApples, KaiSooExoForever, akared, and yupsyupi for upvoting!!

my ugly drawing, tried to draw Kyungsoo lol

 

I'm really sorry for any spelling and grammatical mistake!! and i hope you all love this chapter!!

LOVE YOU ALL!! XD

And i just want to say, let's pray for our brothers and sisters in palestine, may God always with them and protect them.