Love Love Love

Babysitting Little Do Kyungsoo

Love love love~~

 

                Summer comes, means holiday for all students. So does for Jongin and the others. And for the first week, Kyungsoo's parents invite them to spend their holiday with them in Jeju. All of them are really happy though they don’t know why Kyungsoo's parents really like to invite them, maybe they like to spend their night for just the two of them like high school students that are in love. But maybe it’s because Jongin will have weeks off after that.

 

                They are at the airport now, ready to flight to Jeju. All of them are really excited, well excluding Kyungsoo because he is sleeping cutely in his mommy’s arms, head on her shoulder. The beagle line is doing their routine activities, talking, laughing, trolling their friends. The others are just talking with each other. And not too long after that, they are taking their flight to Jeju.

 

“Waah this house is really nice.” Miseok says.

Now they are at Yunho’s house in Jeju. It’s not a really big house with the sea as the scenery, and the garden is full with beautiful flowers. Most of them are running to the garden, because there, they can feel the wind and look at the sea closer. Yixing is helping Jaejoong prepares foods for lunch, while Yunho is taking the still sleeping Kyungsoo to the bedroom.

“Waah this is so refreshing!! Let’s take a walk!!” Baekhyun says.

“No, we can’t. look, are we gonna let Mrs. Do (and Yixing) to prepare lunch while we are having fun?” asks suho with his persuading tone.

Baekhyun slaps his own forehead, “Ah, I was too excited that I forgot that we are here with kyungsoo’s family. Hehe.”

And so after taking a beautiful sight of the sea, they walk into the house and help Jaejoong and Yixing prepare lunch, though they not really helping.

 

“Lunch is ready, take your seat, I’ll waking up Yunho and Kyungsoo first, it’s hard to wake them up if the two of them together. Wait okay~~” Jaejoong says and disappears from the teen’s sight.

After a while, Mrs.Kim is back with Yunho (now you know Kyungsoo’s dad) and Kyungsoo (in his daddy arms). They take a sit, Kyungsoo is sitting on his daddy laps, facing his daddy, slowly, he rests his head on his dad, and fall asleep again.

“Jae, Kyungsoo is sleeping again.” Yunho chuckles while telling his wife about Kyungsoo’s state now. Jaejoong stands and takes Kyungsoo from Yunho’s laps that makes kyungsoo awake. Yunho feels bad for his cute chubby son. He looks at Jaejoong,  Jaejoong looks at him.

“He needs to eat.” Jaejoong says. Jaejoong put the s of bottle that contain Kyungsoo’s favorite chocolate milk on Kyungsoo’s lips, and Kyungsoo is fully awake now, drinking his favorite milk.

 

 

After lunch, all of them go for a walk to the place near their house, it’s really beautiful mostly because they are staying near the beach, they clearly could see the beautiful scenery of the ocean, and near the beach, there are a lot of flowers with various colors.

They are separated from Yunho, Mrs. Do, and Kyungsoo, because all of them know that they need their own time as a family since they works almost everyday, leaving Kyungsoo with Jongin (and his friends, sometimes…,maybe).

“Channie!! Pick me up!” Baekhyun shouts and clings at Chanyeol. Chanyeol does what Baekhyun said. He picks Baekhyun up Bridal style.

“Okay my majesty, what should I do now?”

“Let’s go to the beach~” and then Chanyeol walks to the beach with Baekhyun in his arms.

 

“I bet 50000 won they will be dating this this week.” – Chen

“60000 won.” – Kris

“65000 won” – Sehun

“80000 won” – Suho

“100000 won they will start dating today.” – Jongin

And all of them, even the other that didn’t make a bet say “Deal” loudly.

 

“Ge, take me with you!!! To the beach!!” Tao says, and he climbs on Kris’s back. Then Kris runs to the beach.

“May i?” Chen holds out his hand to Xiumin. Xiumin nods and they all can see the blush on his cheeks. Then Suho takes Lay’s hand. And the four of them start walking to the beach.

Sehun looks and luhan and slings his arms on Luhan’s waist and start walking too, following the other (couples) in front of them. Behind them, Jongin is looking at them.

“Okay, so I’m alone.” Instead of feels sad, Jongin feels happy because his friends gonna find their own boyfriends. Maybe I should find a boyfriend too. Later if all of the officialy dating. Jongin thinks and runs to the others that have walked far away from where he stands.

They play a lot of games, and mostly pairings game (Luhan suggests it) and it makes Jongin become the referee. And after that they are going to the flowers field. They chooses not to go too far from the house they are staying, they think that they still have 3 more days here so they want to relax now.

They come back to the back when it’s time for sunset and sit on the sand and watching the sky turn into the dark night sky.

 

                Jongin is alone at the house, since the others said they want to walk more, Jongin is sure that they are going on a date, the first step for their relationships, well except for hunhan couple, they have done the last step, on dating (if you know what it means).

9 pm, Kyungsoo and his parents arrived, Kyungsoo is still awake though Jongin can sees that he is sleepy. Yunho and Jaejoong bring a lot of foods, thinking that the boys gonna feel hungry. But after see that there’s only Jongin there, they put most of the foods at the fridge, then they let Jongin bathing Kyungsoo while they are bathing together.

 

After bathing Kyungsoo, Jongin makes a milk for Kyungsoo since the baby wants to sleep with Jongin. He placed Kyungsoo on the bed, and he lays down beside him while rubbing Kyungsoo’s tummy that usually makes kyungsoo fast asleep.

 

                Morning comes, Jongin is awake alone at the bed, seems that Kyungsoo has awoken first and went to his parents. He stretches his body and goes to take a bath before going to the kitchen. He just see Kyungsoo, Yunho and Jaejoong. He greets them and eats the bread Jaejoong made for him. After that he excuses himself to wake his friends up and force them to take bath. After they all take a bath, they are going to the kitchen and sit down on the table, and they began to eat breakfast,

The breakfast is full of laughs. Jaejoong and Yunho told them that today they are going to go somewhere to have fun. The boys are really excited (they are still little kids in their heart and mind –partly- that are grown to fast –partly)

After breakfast they all are getting ready for the vacation, they bring their bags, stuffing all their favorite things since they will go until night.

The first place is Aqua world, Yunho has said to the boys that they can go in different ways but the boys chose to stay together. They are walking around the place happily, taking photos in pairing and often including Kyungsoo in. They always records videos of Kyungsoo with his amazed-cute face while looking at the animals and sometimes playing as tv reporter.

After that they see an information board. Yunho and Jaejoong said that Kyungsoo should go to ecology of the flying penguin so he will see how the real pororo is and Kyungsoo happiliy nods. Since the show start at 10.30, they continue to walk around, they still have 45 minutes before the show start.

 

 

In the middle of that, someone calls jongin.

“Jongin hyung!!!” and then Jongin feels a weight at the back of his legs. Jongin looks at his back legs and found Jaehwan, if he’s not wrong.

“Jaejae!” Kyungsoo suddenly says and Jaehwan happily runs to Jaejoong (that has Kyungsoo in his arms).

“I felt like kyungsoo was calling me, not calling this boy in front of me.” Jaejoong says out loud and made the other chuckles.

“Mommy, down.” Kyungsoo says and Jaejoong put him down. Jaehwan hugs and kiss Kyungsoo immediately that makes Jaejoong and some of them squeal because of the cuteness. Yunho just stare at the scene in front of them, seems like he is thinking that Jaehwan is good or not good for Kyungsoo.

And some people calling the boy’s name snap him out from his inspecting mode, he sees a 2 people running to their way. One of the boys (teenager) hit Jaehwan’s head.

“Yah I told you not to run somewhere without one of hyungs! Oh, hi Kyungie~ Junnie Hyung we meet Kyungie again!!” he says and shoves Jaehwan away from Kyungsoo then hugs the said chubby baby.

“Yeah yeah I know, hi Kyungie, and hello Jongin and others and Auntie and Uncle. It’s nice to meet you I’m Junhyung and he is Yeoseob.” He bows at them.

“Hello Junhyung and Yeoseob, you two are really handsome, so does Jaehwan. In vacation too? Just the three of you?” Jaejoong asks.

“No, no. we are with the other friends, with their parents, cousins and nephews. Would you like to join us?” Junhyung asks politely. Jaejoong and Yunho looks at each other and nods.

“Okay. And it seems that Yoseob and Jaehwan is already attached to our Kyungie.”

And after that they are going to where Junhyung’s and Yeoseob’s group(?) are, still with Yeoseob and Jaehwan fighting over baby Kyungsoo (and Luhan is pouting because he has new enemies(?))

 

 

                The parents are talking with their own, the Exo boys talking with the Beast boys (while watching 13 little boys surrounding Kyungsoo).

 

-Parent’s side-

“Waaaah look at the boys, they are so cutee. And Jae hyung your son is so cuutee.” – Yoseob’s mom

“I should make Kyungsoo dating my grandson.” – Gikwang’s mom

“Which one, I want my nephew to marry Kyungsoo too. I wanna have cute nephew.” – Hyeunseung’s mom

And so on.

Yunho just stare at the women(?) in front of him.

“I would be really happy if one of your nephew or grandson want to marry Kyungsoo. They all are handsome and kind. But it’s Kyungsoo’s choice.” Jaejoong says.

And all of them nods really hard.

Yunho rolls his eyes.

 

 

 

-EXO and Beast side-

“Waah now we are a really big group with so many people. It feels like I’m a kindergarten teacher that take my students vacation with their parents watching to make sure their kids are alright,” – Dongwoon

Jongin, Luhan, Chanyeol and Xiumin nod.

“Where should we go?” – Hyeunseung

“We planned to watch fly penguin.” – Baekhyun

“Great we planned to watch it too. After that we have to watch Hanyeo diving demonstration.” – Doojon

“Good I want to see it too!!” –Chanyeol

“And after that we have should go too Ocean arena performance.” – Baekhyun

“That’s Great too!!” – Chanyeol again

“Kids do you want candies or chocolates?” – Suho

“Or do you want milks?”- Yixing  

“I want to hold Kyungie and take a photo with him again. With hunhun too.” – Luhan

“Me too!! I want hold Kyungie.” – Yoseob

“Me too!” – Gikwang, Tao, Kris, Chen

“I feel so dizzy.” – Xiumin

Jongin pats him.

 

 

-the little boys’s side-

“Kyungie looks what hyung’s have it’s pororo and Krong!!” – Sungjae

He give it to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo kiss him as thank you. Sungjae hums happily.

“I want to kiss Kyungie too because I love little bro Kyungie.” – Hakyeon

And Kyungsoo kisses him.

“I will Kiss chubby cheeks!” – Minhyuk. Eunkwang, Donggeun and Changsub kiss Kyungsoo cheeks too.

Illhon, wonshik and Hyuk playing with Kyungsoo’s cheeks.

Taekwoon ruffles Kyungsoo’s hair gently.

Wonshik feeds Kyungsoo candies.

 

Hyunsik and Jaehwan save Kyungsoo for the other.

 

 

 

“Hold hands boys!!” Jaejoong said to maknaes.

And maknaes (I mean little boys/kids line) holds hands, some of them walks two hand in hand, or three together (even the tennagers are holding hands and walk in pairs) But Kyungsoo is in Yunho’s arms, he is afraid that the little boys will molesting his little baby again. Look at his bruised (it’s red not bruised) cheeks. Hyunsik and Jaehwan loyaly walking beside Yunho (and try to talk to Kyungsoo).

They watch the fly penguin seriously, and the kids are realy focused (and happy at the same time) looking at the fly penguin. And they are shouting in happiness when they can touch the fly penguin. And their adults not gonna miss the chance to record and take photos of the boys.

After that they go to the show of Haeyeon and the show at Ocean arena performance. After that the adults decided to go to Teddy Bear museum since it’s really famous and they are sure the kids will like it.

 

 

                At the Teddy Bear they go in different ways so the adults do not need to arrange the boys that will run everywhere. The parents make Exo and Beast to take care of the kids (Yunho privately tell Jongin he only can take Kyungsoo with Jaehwan and Hyunsik, or one more kid is okay).

Kyungsoo is walking hand in hand with Jaehwan and Hyunsik, And Hyunsik holds Hyuk’s hand. Jongin walking behind them, takes videos and photos of them.

“Kyungie if we are big, Kyungie and I will using that clothes and standing togeteher.” Hyunsik says to Kyungsoo while pointing at Teddy Bear in wedding clothes.

“I will be the prince and Kyungie is the princess.” Jaehwan runs to the fornt of prince and princess teddy bear. Hyuk just hugs Kyungsoo. And Jongin chuckles at the kids’ act.

“Jongin hyung, takes a photo of me and Kyungie! Pelase~” Jaehwan says to Jongin and tells Hyunsik to let go Kyungsoo’s hand and makes Hyunsik pouts.

After Jongin took a photo of Jaehwan and Kyungsoo. Hyunsik take Kyungsoo hand and pushes Jaehwan away. “Now my turn.” And Jongin takes a photo of them.

Suddenly Kyungsoo points out at Hyuk (he is left out by the other two kids, poor him) and said that he should take a photo too (still Kyungsoo doesn’t remember Hyuk’s name) and the last photo is four of them (don’t forget about Jongin the photographer(?)) take a photo together.

 

                The last destination is the beach, the adults let all the boys playing on the beach, they are playing and watch the sunset together, then they eat at the shop near the beach, they still can see the scenery of the night sea.

They all said goodbye though the kids are really hard to be separated. They can be separated only when the adults tell them that they can playing again tomorrow.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guysss!! eh like i said i'll update the chapter last week or this week hehe.

Like always i never edited the chapter after i finished writing, thus there are a lot of mistakes. but later if i have time i will try to edit it, or i'll just continue writing the next chapter.

Sorry :((

Thank you so much for seralina, River_Song, and ashleylacsonexotics for upvoting!!

And thank you so much for all new subscribers (and all subscribers) i'm sorry that i can't say thank you to you one by one *bows*

 

I don't know when will i'll update the next chapter, but i hope you all like this chapter!!

Sorry for speliing and grammatical mistake

 

Thank you!! I love you all!! *throws hearts*