Hyungs and kisses

Babysitting Little Do Kyungsoo

Hyungs and kisses

 

Jongin doesn’t like it. Really. Nope, maybe just a little.

Here he is, sitting with Yunho and Jaejoong, and Kyungsoo on the same couch…and his 10 friends on the other couches. He doesn’t know why they wanted to come here, 10 of them. They just appear in the morning without any warning (and how could they know where he babysitting at). He just glad that Yunho and Jaejoong let them in happily because they said they like it when people come to visit, and glad that the Do’s house is big, and the living room is really really big that can keep the 14 of them without with comfortable position, still so much room left. 

 

“Wow, I’m very happy to be in one room with you all handsome men. Are you here to meet Jongin, dear? oh and don't be confused you can call us Jaejoong Hyung and Yunho, because our is not that big.” jaejoong says.

“No, Hyung. Actually,  we come here to meet Kyungsoo.” Suho says.

“Really?? Kyungsoo do you know those hyungs?” Yunho asks his son on his lap.

“Hun, Umin, Lulu, Lay.” He says while pointing each of them. The said people are really happy because Kyungsoo still remember them even after weeks didn’t meet them.

“How about the other hyungs?”

“No like.” He says and sits facing his dad. “Miyk.”

His parents, Jongin and they who Kyungsoo knows the name are laughing while the others pout.

“Come here, Kyungsoo. Do you want to take the milk with hyung? Jongin asks. And Kyungsoo nods eagerly.

 

 

                While the others and Kyungsoo’s parents are talking about anything they want, Jongin brings Kyungsoo to the kitchen and makes milk together with him. A few days ago he discovered that Kyungsoo really likes to watch him make drinks or foods, and he helps him a little. Like pouring milk powder, salt or sugar and shakes his own milk on the bottle. Just something simple like that, but Jongin decides to do it together again.

While they walk together to the living room, Kyungsoo still shaking his bottle, and it makes the hyungs cooes at him, saying that Kyungsoo is smart and cute, but Kyungsoo doesn’t hear those because he is too busy make the milk powder gone.

 

                It’s an hour after that Kyungsoo’s parents have to go, since they are busy parents. They said that they would go home at dinner time, and they said that they would be really happy to have dinner with all of them. So, they (really really happily) agree with it (because they want to play with Kyungsoo).

 

“Okay, Kyungie, come here. Lulu has something for you~” Luhan says. And Kyungsoo just do what he said and crawling from Jongin’s laps to Luhan’s. Luhan takes a pororo doll from his bag and Kyungsoo beams happily, hugging the pororo doll tightly.

“Kyungie, because Lulu gave you pororo, can Lulu get a kiss?” he asks Kyungsoo hopefully, and he squeals (silently in his heart) when Kyungsoo gives him a kiss on the cheek, while the others watch with jealousy.

“It’s not fair! Kyungsoo, I want a kiss too.” Sehun says and walks to Kyungsoo. He sits in front of Kyungsoo and waits for his kiss.

“I think he wouldn’t do it if you didn’t give him anything.” After Luhan finished his sentence, Kyungsoo gives Kyungsoo a kiss too. Sehun smiles and scoopes Kyungsoo, then he spins Kyungsoo around that make Kyungsoo giggles.

“Not fair.” Luhan says and Sehun sticks out his tongue.

“Okay, stop it guys. Let’s go somewhere.” Jongin says and takes Kyungsoo form Sehun. “I will change Kyungsoo’s shirt first. Think where should we go. I don’t want to stay here, you guys will destroy this house for sure.”

 

                Jongin walks to Kyungsoo’s bedroom (on the 2nd floor) but he feels a presents behind him, he looks behind and Kris is there.

“What are you doing, Hyung?”

“I just want to choose clothes for Kyungsoo, maybe he will like me since my fashion style is really anazing.” Kris says and walks to Jongin. Kyungsoo has his face buries on Jongin’s neck. “But I think he still afraid of me.” He says with a kicked-dragon-like-face. At the same time Kyungsoo is lifting up his head and sees Kris’s face like that.

Kyungsoo lifts his arm and touches Kris’s cheeks, then he tries to move his body higher (Jongin helps him lift his body) and past Kris’s head.

“Sowy. Sad no.” Kris smiles and pinches Kyungsoo’s cheek.

“Give Kris hyung a kiss, Kyungsoo.” Jongin says. Well, since the others do not see it, it’s okay, they wouldn’t fight to get a kiss from Kyungsoo.

Kris turns his head to the right so his cheek is in front of Kyungsoo. And he feels really happy when he feels soft lips touch his skin. He takes Kyungsoo and kisses his forehead.

“Let’s go change your clothes, Hyung will choose a good clothes for you.” Kris says and follows Jongin to Kyungsoo’s room.

Jongin takes of Kyungsoo’s clothes and changes his diaper while kris is looking at Kyungsoo’s clothes, trying to find the clothes he thinks is good to wear. He chooses a white shirt and a blue cardigan with paws pattern on it, then a light brown short. For the shoes he takes the same color as the cardigan.

After Jongin finished changes Kyungsoo’s diaper, Kris is the one who make Kyungsoo wears the clothes. Kris asks Kyungso first before make him wear it, and fortunately Kyungsoo accept the clothes.

After Kris finished clothing Kyungsoo, Jongin asks him to go first because he has to pack Kyungsoo’s bib, diapers and so on to the bag (his uses backpack though). When he comes downstairs, they said they want to go to the mall, since there are many places/shops that they really like, and they can get Kyungsoo to the indoor playground there.

 

                They arrive at the mall (they are using Suho’s cars), Baekhyun asks (or not) that he wants to holds Kyungsoo too (he said it’s not fair that scary faced Kris can holds Kyungsoo, and him, with cute -he said it himself- can’t hold Kyungsoo). And so he takes Kyungsoo from Kris, that Kris tries to protest but he lose (to the diva byun) and Kyungsoo struggles to escape from Baekhyun.

When Kyungsoo lips quivering, his face showing that he is about to cry, the fellow beagle line come and make cute and funny (stupid) faces and it success to make kyungsoo giggles. The beagle line then run away (they send a text to Jongin though) and go to the kids’s clothes shop.

“Look, Baek, isn’t it cute? It’s a pororo pajama. Kyungsoo likes Pororo, I guess from what Jongin said.” Chanyeol says.

“No, Yoda, it’s cuter, Pororo pajama costume!” Jongdae says.

“Hmhm the two of those are cute, right Kyungie?” Baekyun says and Kyungsoo just nods, either he agree or he just doesn’t understand what baekhyun said. “Buy both.”

“But I don’t bring my wallet.”

“Me too. Use your money, Baek.”

And they get hit by Baekhyun.

“HEEY!”

“Why did you two bring us here if you do not bring your wallet??” Beakhyun says.

“Do you bring your wallet, Bacon??”

Silence……..

“Of course not.” And that’s it, our Baekhyun get two hits on the head by his fellow beagle line members.

“Yah! Kyungie, Baek hyung’ head is hurt, can you kiss it so it would be healed?” he says to Kyungsoo and wear a hurt expression while he pointing at his head. “Kiss it please Kyungie”

Looks like Kyungsoo just understand ‘kiss’ and Kyungsoo’s expression, but either way, he get the meaning and kiss Baekhyun’s head.

“Kyungie yah!! Chen hyung is hurt too. Kiss it please.” He points at his cheeks and he gets a kiss from Kyungsoo.

“Chan hyung too.” And he gets a kiss too.

 

                They forget about their fight and decide to call their walking bank hyung. With a plead that Kyungsoo wants some pajamas (well maybe it’s true), Suho comes to the shop. With just his card, he buys the two pajamas the beagle line chose, and he even buys a pororo beanie and shoes for Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo yah, this is for you, do you like it?” He shows the pororo beanie and Kyungsoo beams in happiness.

“Kyungie, you should give joonie hyung a kiss.”

And Suho wears a really huge smile all the way they go to meet the others.

 

                After a long long journey, it’s almost dinner (they ate lunch of course), and they choose to get home, but before that they go to the ice cream shops near the mall. They sit in two different tables and eat their ice cream (Jongin, Minseok, Yixing, Joonmyeon, Luhan, and Sehun sit with Kyungsoo for their luck).

It’s because Kyungsoo is really hungry or because he really likes ice cream, he finished his ice cream first. Then he looks at Xiumin’s (cookies and cream) and Yixing’s (strawberry) ice cream with his huge innocent eyes.

“Kyungsoo wants it?” Xiumin asks and Kyungsoo nods.

Xiumin feed Kyungsoo one spoon of his ice cream, and Yixing does the same to Kyungsoo. After he got two spoon of ice cream, he is using his hand to call Xiumin and Yixing. Then he places a kiss to Yixing’s and Xiumin’s cheeks.

“Who taught him to give a kiss as thank you?” Jongin says.

 

 

                It’s dinner time, Yunho and Jaejoong bring pizzas for them, and soup for Kyungsoo.

“How is your day with Kyungsoo, boys?” Jaejoong asks.

“It’s really good. Kyungsoo is a cute and sweet baby.” Baekhyun squeals and the others nod.

“But, they are e, they kept ask a kiss from Kyungsoo.” Jongin says that makes Yunho and Jaejoong laugh.

“Did you get one too, Jongin?” and Jongin shakes his head.

“Kyungsoo, why don’t you give Jong hyung a kiss? Jong hyung is sad.” jaejoong says to Kyungsoo that sit on her laps. Kyungsoo looks at his Jong hyung.

“Jong sad?” Jaejoong nods and places Kyungsoo to Jongin’s laps.

And that makes all of them (exo) surprised is Kyungsoo places a kiss on Jongin lips, today when they asked for a kiss, Kyungsoo just gave kisses to their cheeks.

“Da!” Kyungsoo shouts and claps his hands. Jongin smiles really wide after that (creepy).

 

“Bye Kyungsoo!!” Exo says to Kyungsoo.

“Nooooo!!!” Kyungsoo cries on his mother’s chest.

 

“Jaejoong Hyung, we can stay here until Kyungsoo fall asleep, tomorrow is weekend.” Suho says.

“Oh, no no no. If it’s like that, you can stay a night here, right honey?” Jaejoong asks his husband. And he nods. Exo happily beams, it means they can spent another time with their favorite baby.

 

“Are you sure you all want to sleep in here?” Yunhoasks with Kyungsoo in his arms. Sleeping.

“Yes, Hyung, we will sleep here, besides we can watch tv or DVD here, and this living room is so huge.” Jongin says and they all bid good night at Yunho.

 

 

Do we forget someone? Tao.

 

Tao is awake at the middle of night, all his hyungs and Sehun are all spreads on the floor, and some on sofa. Tao hears a cry and it’s give chills to his body. Do not forget that Tao is kinds of scaredy cat. But, he remembers that he is at Kyungsoo house.

With full of courage, he walks to the second floor and searches Kyungsoo’s room. He isa chanting ‘for kyungsoo, for kyungsoo’ along the journey to Kyungsoo’s room in the dark house. He arrives in front of the door, that he thinks it’s Kyungsoo’s and opens the door. He searches something and founds it, the light is turning on.

He sees Kyungsoo sits on his bed, crying. He walks there and picks Kyungsoo to his arms. He walks back and forth, rubbing Kyungsoo’s back, tries to make Kyungsoo’s calm. And after 5 minutes, Kyungsoo calms down. He put down Kyungsoo to the bed, but Kyungsoo hold tight on him, so he picks Kyungsoo up again.

 

“What’s wrong, Tao hyung?” if it’s not because of Kyungsoo, he will let out his oh so manly shriek. Jongin is holding his face so that he won’t laugh at Tao’s epic expression.

“Gosh, Jongin, you scared me. Er, Kyungsoo seems doesn’t want to sleep alone. Maybe we can bring him sleep with us.” Tao says unsure.

“Well, okay. I will use some blanket for making the bed.” Jongin says and gets blankets, and some pillows too.

They walk together to the living room (Tao is scared okay) and Jongin makes a bed from the blankets he brought.

“You can sleep first, Jongin. I will make Kyungsoo sleeps.” Tao says and Jongin just nods, knows that his hyung haven’t had a moment with Kyungsoo.

Tao lays Kyungsoo on the balnekt bed, he lays down beside Kyungsoo and pats the baby’s . He hums some song too. He smiles when Kyungsoo snuggles closer to his chest, fingers hold Tao’s t-shirt really thight. He kisses Kyungsoo’s forehead.

Though he didn’t get a kiss from Kyungsoo, or played with Kyungsoo, he get to sleep beside Kyungsoo, and looks at Kyungsoo’s cute and angelic sleeping face.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

it's really late update!! and it's bad!! sorry, sorry, i'm really sorry >.<

i've been really busy and tired, and today a broke my fasting with flood inside my house, and my brother and i must clean it lol

 

anyway is any of you has twitter, a made a new account for Kpop and otp needs, and i don't know who to follow as friends since my friends don't like kpop

my twitter

 

Thank you so much for all new subscribers and thank you so much for kaisoo67, Alvin-a33, cheriehime, jaeho20, QReina7, icymasumi and TheBirdOfHermes for upvoting!!

I'm sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes, and once again i'm sorry for the bad chapter

LOVE YOU ALL~