Sleep Over Before Exam

Babysitting Little Do Kyungsoo

Sleep over before exam

 

 

                3 weeks before Christmas, Jongin and his friends come to Kyungsoo’s house, because for the next weeks they would be really busy for exam. They buy a lot of snacks since today they plan to do sleep over on Kyungsoo’s house for two days (they had told Yunho and jaejoong that they accepted it happily). They arrive at Kyungsoo’s house and Jongin knocks the door. There is small (and fast) footsteps coming from inside and Kyungsoo’s head poking from the small door own by Dodo (Do’s family new Siberian Husky dog). Kyungsoo is giggling and looking up at his hyungs.

“Kyungsoo!! Mommy told you not to do that right??” Jaejoong voice can be heard from inside and after that Kyungsoo’s head disappear and the door opened. Now, Kyungsoo is on Jaejoong’s arms and he waves excitedly at Jongin and the others.

“Jongjong!!” Kyungsoo shouts and raises his arms, wants Jongin to carry him. And Jongin does what Kyungsoo wants. Kyungsoo rests his head on Jongin shoulder and waves again at the other hyungs.

Jaejoong sighs. “I think I should get rid of the dog’s door. Kyungsoo really likes to go out through Dodo’s door lately.” He says while massaging his not-ache head. “Come in boys.”

They go to the living room and there’s Yunho, watches tv while drinking his coffee, Dodo is sleeping beside him. Kyungsoo get down from Jongin’s arms and runs to his Daddy. He climbs up and sits on Yunho’s laps.

“Soo wants Poyoyo.” Yunho changes the channel then greets the boys.

“Hello boys. Come sit down. I have prepared your room. There are rooms upstairs, you can choose which one you want, or you can sleep on Kyungsoo’s room since his room is really big.”

Yeah, Yunho had decided to make their house bigger, so after almost 2 months rebuild his house (he just made the house model), now, the house is bigger and has second floor.

“I heard that you all will face exam. I hope all of you will get a good grade.” Jongin and the others say thank you in unison. Then Jaejoong and Yixing(?) come from the kitchen, bringing orange juices and cookies.

“Wah Yixing hyung you’re amazing! I don’t know you are missing.” Chanyeol said. Yixing just smiles at him, maybe he doesn’t understand what Chanyeol said.

“I think it’s better for us to put our bags on our rooms.” Xiumin says. The other nod and stand before walking upstair. Kyungsoo looks up from the tv and runs to his hyungs. He runs and hugs the first leg he sees. Feel something on his leg, sehun looks down and find Kyungsoo hugging his leg and smiling widely at him. Sehun bends down and picks Kyungsoo up. Kyungsoo squeals in delight. He really likes being carried by his Jongjong, fanfan, chan, hunhun and Tao because all of them are tall.

All of them are placing their bags on 3 different rooms, in fact each rooms are big they can just use two rooms, but because Xiumin said they have to be tidy, they chose to use 3 rooms. After that they come back downstairs and chat with Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

 

“Baek will catch Kyungie!!” they are playing on the backyard. It’s cute to see Kyungsoo (that looks like a bundles) trying to run on the snow. His high pitched scream is really cute and makes all of them squeals. Chanyeols helps Kyungsoo run while Baek and Luhan act as monsters. Tao is filming Kyungsoo. Jongin, sehun and Jongdae are making a snowman because Jaejoong told them that Kyungsoo really likes snowman. Yixing and Joonmyeon are making snowboys(?) and Kris is fighting with Dodo.

A sudden yelp makes all of them stop their activities and looks at the source. Kyungsoo is on the snow, face on the snow. Chanyeol that the nearest with Kyungsoo immediately picks Kyungsoo up and wipes Kyungsoo’s face from the snow. All of them are surrounding Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. Kyungsoo has his (cute) shocked face, he is shocked from the coldness of the snow. Chanyeol smiles and kisses kyungsoo.

“Kyungie is okay, right? Is it cold? Is it cold?” Chanyeol asks and makes a funny face. Kyungsoo is still wearing his shocked expression then slowly he breaks into giggles. The others smile in relief and back to their activities.

“Kyungsoo!! Hyungs make snowman for you!” jongdae says and takes Kyungsoo from chanyeol. He walks with Kyungsoo on his arms and shows Kyungsoo the snowman and snowboys. Kyungsoo is very happy and Jongdae bend down in front of the snowman still with kyungsoo on his arms.

“Does Kyungsoo want to touch it?” Kyungsoo nods and Jongdae let Kyungsoo touch it. Kyungsoo is giggling happily.

“Hug?” Kyungsoo looks up at Jongdae.

“But it’s cold, do it slowly okay.” Kyungsoo climbed down from Jongdae and hug the snowman. He hug the snowman then let it go, shaking his head to the right and left after feeling the coldness of the snowman on his face.

“Baby hug it again. Hyung will take a photo of you.” Tao says to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo follows Tao’s instruction. He hugs the snowman again and looks at the camera with his cute scrunched face because the snowman is cold.

“I want to take photo with Kyungie!” Luhan and Sehun runs and bend down beside Kyungsoo. And soon the other join to take a photo.

“I want to take photo with baby too!!” Tao whines.

Yunho and Jaejoong come out bringing a tripod. “You can use it Tao.”

Tao smiles and place the camera on the tripod and take his place. After that Yunho and Jaejoong join them to.

“WAIT FOR ME!!” Suddenly kris screams from somewhere, he is running with Dodo running after him. He is panting when he is stand beside Tao.

“What’s wrong with Dodo. He always picks a fight with me.” The others laugh at his misfortune.

 

 

                The night they are playing in Kyungsoo’s bedroom. Yunho and Jaejoong has slept first. Kyungsoo’s bedroom is really big, like Yunho had said, all of them could sleep there. There are a lot of toys and books for Kyungsoo, table, slide, and so on. They all had changed their clothes, and Kyungsoo had has his Pororo pajama. Tao shows Kyungsoo all photos earlier and seems like kyungsoo loves it. After playing with Kyungsoo, they all said goodbye to Kyungsoo because it’s kyungsoo sleep’s time. Kyungsoo eyes starts watering and he is really close to cry.

“It’s okay Kyungsoo, hyungs must sleep now, they are not going anywhere, just going to the other room near Kyungsoo’s room.” Jongin says and rubs Kyungsoo’s back. Kyungsoo hides his face on Kyungsoo’s neck and starts crying. Baekhyun and Luhan run to them and try to shoo Kyungsoo.

Looking at that, Xiumin says something to the rest of them near him, and they are gone. But not long after they come back while bringing sleeping beds and pillows. Xiumin remember that Jaejoong said there are sleeping beds on each room and he decides to bring it to Kyungsoo room and make all of them sleep on Kyungsoo’s room. Minseok and Yixing set the sleeping beds while Sehun and Kris set up the pillows.

“Look Kyungsoo, hyungs are gonna sleep with you here!” Luhan says and kyungsoo stops crying. He looks up from jongin shoulder.

“Kyungsoo wants to sleep on the bed or with hyungs?” Kyungsoo pointing at Jongin and the others.

And all of them sleep peacefully together.

 

 

 

 

A really little bonus : morning, Minseok and Kyungsoo

 

                It’s 5 in the morning, Xiumin wakes up from his slumber. He scratches his body before walking to the bathroom to wash his face. When walks to the bedroom again and sees kyungsoo squirms in his sleep. Xiumin walks to kyungsoo and lays down beside him, pats Kyungsoo hoping that kyungsoo will stop squirming and back to sleep.

Kyungsoo rolls over, makes him facing with Xiumin. Slowly, he opens his eyes. He blinks his eyes twice, then he rubs his eyes with his hands.

“Good morning Kyungsoo, want to sleep again?” Kyungsoo shakes his head and hugs Xiumin.

Xiumin stands up and carries Kyungsoo. He walks downstair, to the kitchen. He makes milk for Kyungsoo first then makes coffee for himself, with Kyungsoo still on his arm. After that he sits on the sofa, with kyungsoo on his lap, head on his chest while drinking his milk.

After Kyungsoo finished his milk, he gives Xiumin a kiss and then snuggles his body to Xiumin, then he fall asleep again.

 

That morning, Xiumin really feels that he is become a father and smiles proudly while continuing drinking his coffee with sleeping Kyungsoo snuggles into him.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiii!! it's been a long time right? hehe

i've been busy with college (and babysitting my little cousins)

i hope some of you is eager to read this chapter.

 

Thank you so much for all subscribers and new subscribers!!

And thank you so much BBVIP008, Imanlol, ILurvGummySmiles and pea-shapedkyunggie for upvoting!!

 

I'm really sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes (like usual)

 

And last! Merry Christmas Everyone!!!! Happy holiday!!