First Morning

Babysitting Little Do Kyungsoo

First Morning

 

 

Jongin doesn’t really like kids, but he needs money to have fun with his friends. So now he is taking babysitting job. He will take care of an almost 16 months baby boy. And for the starting, he wants the baby to remember his name, so he will say his name many times (if he remembers to do it). 

 

Jongin greets the baby's parents, Mr.Kim and Mr. Do, introduces themselves, and Mr. Kim ask him to call them Yunho Hyung and Jaejoong Hyung, because they say they are not that old.

“Bye bye baby~ muah muah” Jaejoong and Yunho kiss their baby boy before they’re going to work.

Jongin goes inside the house and locks the door. He sits on the couch and then bouncing his legs that make the chubby baby named kyungsoo giggles cutely. He stops for some moment and Kyungsoo will make an angry-confused (that is really cute) face and taps jongin laps, telling Jongin to bounce him again. Jongin happily bouncing his legs again for the cute baby on his lap.

 

After minute bouncing Kyungsoo, he sits Kyungsoo on high chair and gives him toy to distract him. Then, Jongin goes to the refrigerator and reads what meal should he make for Kyungsoo. He reads the list and starts making a cereal for Kyungsoo, while the said baby is talking with his own language.

Jongin finished making cereal and picks a chair to sit in front of Kyungsoo.

“It’s time to eat Kyungsoo. Aaah.” Jongin mouthed an “aaah” and brings the spoon to Kyungsoo’s mouth, but the baby just keeps his mouth closed and moves his head back.

“Come on Kyungsoo, it’s really tasty.” Jongin says but Kyungsoo still has his mouth closed.

“Okaaaay, Jongin hyung will eat this.” He acts like he will eat the cereal, and Kyungsoo looks at him. His face screaming a confused mind, should he eats his cereal or not. Jongin smirks. It will do. And just like that Kyungsoo holds his hand out. Not to the spoon or Jongin’s hand, but to the cereal on the bowl.

“NOO!” Kyungsoo startles and looks at Jongin with his big eyes that start to have tears. And now he is crying. Oh god.

Jongin put the spoon and scoops Kyungsoo up, rocking the baby back and forth while the baby has his arms around his neck and face buries on his crock, crying his eyes out.

“shush Kyungsoo, Jongin hyung is not mad.” When Kyungsoo doesn’t stop crying, Jongin walks to the kitchen and makes a chocolate milk (the notes says it’s his favorite) then gives the bottle of chocolate milk to Kyungsoo that Kyungsoo takes immediately.

 

“Now let’s eat because Jongin hyung gave you your favorite milk.” This time he decides to feed Kyungsoo on the couch.

Kyungsoo still doesn’t want to eat.

“Chu too.” Kyungsoo says. Chu? Is it means kiss or you. Like understand the elder’s mind, Kyungsoo pointing his finger at Jongin and then he struggle to go down from the sofa (that Jongin help him to do) and walks (like a drunk person because of his lack of balance) to the kitchen (of course Jongin is following him after put the cereal on the table in front of the couch).

Kyungsoo looks up at the plates on top of the counter and points his finger, then turns his face to Jongin.

“Jong too eat.”  He says.

Oh my!! He wants to eat together. This baby is so sweet! And he knows my name already!! Mission is completed.

Jongin makes another cereal for him happily, he takes the bowl in one hand and his another hand is for holding kyungsoo in his arms. He then sits on the couch and places kyungsoo to sit beside him. Now the problem is how to feed kyungsoo because kyungsoo doesn’t want to eat with same bowl and he can’t hold two bowls on the same time with eating it.

“Hiy, hiy.” He opens his legs and taps the couch between his legs. Jongin places Kyungsoo’s bowl there and looks at Kyungsoo, waiting for the baby next instruction.

Kyungsoo picks the spoon and takes some cereal with it, and places the spoon in his mouth.

“Nyam!” he looks at Jongin. “Soo is good!” Jongin chuckles. He ruffles Kyungsoo’s really short hair.

“Kyungsoo is a good boy. Now, Jongin hyung will eat too.”

“Poyoyo”

“Ah, your favorite right? Hyung likes Krong.”

“Kyong!”

“Yes, Kyong. Hyung will play Pororo now, okay?”

“Poyoyo!!”

 

And so their first morning is full of eating cereals and watching pororo together. And Jongin feels really happy that he is babysitting a cute and clever baby. Plus, he gets to watch and eats for free too. And he will get money too.

And the last, he thinks maybe he will enjoy his babysitting job because he likes Kyungsoo already.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is it!! I kind of disappointed with my first chapter.

Originally it had 900+ words with 2,5 years old Kyungsoo, and then i realized that i wrote 16 months old baby on the foreword. So, i thought it worth to try.

 

Oh, should i add some members to be a kid too??

 

Thank You for all that have suscribed this story!!! I never thought that i would get many subscribers!!

And thank You for GalaxyMinions, icemaster95 and Alljong1201 for upvothing!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

I love you all!! ❤❤❤