It can only be you...

Joah

Warning: Oneshot features Mindragon with mention of CLxTaeyang (dont ask why I like them but i do lol) hope this is long enough :)

 

 


 

 

I watch as she dances on the stage with ease, as she no longer holds back from the restrictions that were placed on her since her debut. YG had told her early on in 2NE1’s debut that she had needed to tone down her y dancing or the eromaknae within her. I knew how hard it was for her to do as the unknown iness was apart of what made her 2NE1s Minzy, the dancing machine dubbed eromaknae by fans, yet she listened because she was Minzy, the 49 year old maknae, the good girl.

 

I’ve watched how much she's grown from the little girl who first entered YG, the one that was so talented in dancing that it blew the minds of those who watched, to a young woman who now shows everyone how hard she worked and how hard she is still working. 

 

I watch the screen which shows Minji, my minji giving a to one of the dancers, donny from hi-tech, one half of the ever so popular Kwon twins. Jealousy stirs deep within me even as I try so hard to push it down and away as I know this is apart of their concert, yet even while still knowing this, the jealously within me stirs as I watch my girlfriend moves her beautiful body around another mans, which it not being mine. I watch as donny’s eyes follow her as she walks up from behind him making it seem like he cant take his eyes off of his prey, or something he wants so deeply that if he looks away that she’ll disappear. I breathe in deeply as she does her small but y routine, bringing the cries and cheers of the fans that are so excited over the prospect of their four idols having skin on skin contact with someone other than each other. Unknowingly I’ve crushed the the bottle that I held in my hands so hard that I drew the attention of quiet a few people who was watching backstage with me.

 

“Ji, your attracting to much attention. If people see you crushing a water bottle with a murderous gaze while watching the girls perform then it’ll attract gossip and attention that I don’t think you can afford, plus if this gets out then people will either assume your jealous because your either in a relationship with Dara or CL which will be painful for Mingkki.” Taeyang whispers as he leans towards me. I look at him before I nod letting go of the crushed bottle in my hands. I watch as everyone in the room slowly gets back to what they were doing before my body reacted on its own wanting to snatch mini away so that she’s no longer seen by anyone other than me and me alone. Around us were some of the YG family, with Winner wandering around eating or watching the performance of their sunbae’s and noona’s, and with the people who worked backstage. Winner knew about Minzy and I’s relationship so they most likely knew why I was acting the way I was not to long ago. I look at Taeyang as I dont want to watch my girlfriend sit in the lap of another guy.

 

“I dont know why I’m getting jealous now when I’ve seen and known about her part of the concert for a while and I didn't react or act as badly to it then as I am now.” I whisper as I run my hand through my hair in frustration. Taeyang chuckles before shaking his head at my suffering.

 

“Because the other times when they were doing the little section you were in a different country, whereas now you’re watching her live so it’s normal.” Taeyang says as he pats me on the shoulder before he gets up to get a drink.

 

“How do you handle CL getting cosy with other guys?” I ask before he can go any further away. I looks at me with his famous eyes smiles as he shrugs.

 

“I know that it is I who gets to hold her and be with her, at the end of the day.” He states before walking away leaving me with my thoughts.

 

~~~~~~

 

“Oppa! How did you like the concert?” Minji asks as she runs into the room with a happy smile plastered on her face making me automatically return it. I smile softly as I reach out and move the strand of hair that was blocking her eyes so that its tucked safely behind her ear. She blushes at my action but smiles brightly at me with her beautiful eye smile that make my heart beat in overdrive.

 

For the longest time I’ve had a crush on the girl in front of me, as she has been by my side through thick and thin, no matter what the scandal was, she was there by my side. If I could, I would shout it to the entire world that Gong Minji was mine and would always be mine. She was beautiful inside and out which was why I loved her so much, she had cared for me when I couldn't care for myself and was there to help me back up when I couldn't see a way out of the darkness that was my life.

 

“It was perfect, just like you.” I whisper softly as I look into her eyes that are shining with love that once again makes my hear flutter. Just by being with her makes my heart at ease and body relaxed, the first time in a long time.

 

“Oppa…” She whines as her ears go red in embarrassment which makes me want to more, just for me to see this rare emotion and reaction come from her.

 

“Yah maknae! No being lovey dovey inside the changing room!”Bom shouts pulling us away from each other making me realise that our lips were about to meet. I look as Minji’s face goes red in embarrassment before she quickly hides her face within my t-shirt making me laugh at her cute action. I look at Bom who is shaking her head at her maknae in disbelief and resignation, as she realise that her maknae is still as innocent as a child.

 

“I’m going to quickly get changed so we can leave for the hotel ok? Yah, Jiyong my precious maknae should be still innocent by the time I come back but if not I’ll kick your with my beautiful corn!” Bom says making me nod at her threatening tone and glare before she walks out the door and into the next room.

 

Minzy groans as her unni leaves burrowing her head even deeper into my shirt making me feel her face on my body. I her hair softly as I wait for her to get over her embarrassment so that she can come up to breath. I don’t have to wait long as I feel her pull back so that her chin rests on my chest making it so that she's looking up at me with an adorable face.

 

“Unni truly is an alien.” she mumbles as she pouts slightly yawning from exhaustion. I nod as I drag her to the couch near the door Bom ha just gone into so that my baby can sit down and rest after her long day of rehearsals and then a concert.

 

“Close your eyes and I’ll wake you up when its time to go,” I watch as she opens but I cut her off before she could say something “you know Bom will take a while before she's ready, plus you must be tired, close your eyes and I’ll wake you when Bom is ready.” I whisper softly as I watch her eyes slowly close. Her head moves around my shoulders and chest as she tries to get comfortable before she stops with her head buried in the area where my neck and shoulder meet. I scroll through my phone before I hear something that makes me smile even wider than before.

 

“Mmm, saranghae oppa.”

 

“Saranghae my heart.”

 

As Minzy fell asleep Jiyong slowly followed suit, not knowing that once they would wake up half an hour later, that they would find a mysterious photo of the young couple sleeping in each others arms, smiles of happiness decorated on their peaceful childlike faces, which was sneakily taken on Jiyongs phone. Making it a photo that would forever be the background picture on his iphone from now on.