5 in 1...

Joah

 

These are some oneshots that I have written and haven't finished and mostly likely will never finish hence why they are being posted here. SO happy reading and I am working on my other story as well as other one shots so stay tuned and I hope to post soon!

P.S. defs not edited --....--" 

P.P.S. Also you'll find that these oneshots are so old that you'll see some connections to things that have happened in real life...

I do not own any person that I've written about, this is solely for fanfiction fun :)

 

 


 

Minzy x ?

 

Minzy P.O.V

 

All I could feel was anger, pure, barely restrained anger. I was angry at this show, angry at all those hateful people on the internet dragging Bommie’s name through the ground and wanting all of us both as a group and separately to fail, and angry at how we had to perform like we were fine, which we weren’t, as the only one who would make us laugh before we performed wasn't here, as she was forced to stay away as a result of something that happened so many years ago. Once we stood in the places we were told to, I felt the air change from somber to serious as our act was being announced because I knew that this wasn't like those other times we performed ‘Crush’ or ‘Comeback home’ as none of us planned on smirking or smiling at the camera like we usually did when we performed.

 

Unknown P.O.V.

 

I watched in slight awe as this performance was nothing like the ones that I had seen before, as this performance was nothing but pure rage that was clearly emanating from the three girls on the stage. Their usual powerful stage presence was doubled, as rage was the main motivation behind this performance. It felt like a war cry from them to all of those people who doubted and hated on them.

 

 


 

Minzy x Kai 

 

 

I need to tell you something…

 

I look at the screen of my phone, not only in shock but also dread. This wasn't supposed to come out like this. It wasn't meant to come out until I told her. What she must be feeling or thinking as she reads these articles race through my head as I stare at the text messages that are constantly poping up on my phone. Is she crying? Does she even care? I think almost frantically, as I think about what she may be going through her head right now…

 

“Oppa.” I turn to face the girl who has constantly been on my mind. She has a smile on her face that shows nothing but happiness which answers some of the questions that been floating around my head for the past couple of days.

 

“Minzy…” I whisper as I turn fully towards the girl who I once upon a time used to be so close too, yet things happened and now we act as if we’re strangers. I watch as her smile widens yet her eyes go watery which are blinked away as quickly as they appeared, which makes me want to grab her into a big hug, to comfort her, yet I cant since I no longer am allowed to touch her like how I used too.

 

“Congratulations Kai, I hope that your fans not only accept but encourage your love. You both make a beautiful couple by the way.” Minzy says bowing her head my way which I have no choice but to nod my head in thanks towards her since, I didnt know what else to do other than stare sadly at the girl who I cared deeply for.

 

“Minzy…this was what I wanted to tell you, but it somehow came out before I could…” I whisper soflty as I watch as she closes her eyes. As she opens her eyes a small smile plastered on her face, which makes me instinctively take a step toward her, yet I stop just before I can touch her face, her sad eyes being something that I never liked seeing. Minzy stares at me before taking a few steps back so that we are no longer within touching distance.

 

“She’s lucky to have your heart Kai," I just silently stare at her, not knowing what I wsa meant to say to the first women that I had secretly ever loved. She nods her head slightly, before bowing her head again "I’ll leave first…” She whispers before walking away which I can do nothing but stare as she gets further and further away from me.

 

A few days later the news came out that she was leaving not only YG but her group 2NE1.

 

 

 

Minzy x Luhan

 

“Minzy-ah… I’m so sorry, I just…” I shake my head, stopping the man in front of me halfway, already knowing what he was about to say. I smile softly at the man I love and have loved ever since I was a young girl. We had grown up together, raised as siblings yet as we grew from children to teenagers, the way I looked at him changed. With him being the one to hold my heart.

 

“I know. I understand. Go to her now oppa, she needs you more than I do and that’s where your heart is now, so go and be happy.” I smile in reassurance while my heart breaks in two at the thought of the person I love going to someone else. I push the boy towards the girl who holds his heart knowing full well that this would be the last time I would see the boy who unknowingly held my heart in his hands. He smiles hugging me close to his body before running towards the girl who is his everything.

 

I turn and walk away before I see him reach her knowing that by seeing that little display of affection between those two, that my legs would undoubtedly collapse under me and the tears that I am holding in so tightly inside of me would escape my tightly closed eye lids, with no way in stopping once started. Piece by piece my heart breaks with every step I distance myself away from him, as I vow to myself that this will be the last time in which I will allow myself to love him freely.

 

My feet go from walking to running in a heartbeat. Running where? I don't know as my feet push me to go faster and faster until I stop in front of a house that I haven’t been to in a long time. I don't know how long I had stood outside until a voice calls my name from behind me. I turn around to see the one person I didn't know I wanted to see until this very moment, standing behind me with a worried look on his handsome face. I try to smile while tears roll down my face as I whisper the name I haven’t uttered in a long time.

 

“Luhan oppa.”

 

———-

 

I’m standing in the room that I haven't stepped in for more than a year, realising that I had missed this place more than I had realised I would.

 

“Minji-ah, are you okay?” The soft voice of Luhan asks from behind me making me want to just turn and tuck myself into his warmth, where I knew I would be safe from the hurt I was feeling at this moment yet I hold myself back as I haven't talked to this boy…no man for more than a year now, but here I am, in his house when I feel as if I am at my lowest.

 

“Yes I will be Luhan-sshi, I think it was wrong for me to come here…” I say as I turn to him with what I hope to be a happy smile on my face, yet by the way he frown on his normally happy face, I know he doesn't buy my fake cheeriness.

 

“No matter how long it has been since we’ve talked it doesn't mean that you should call me anything but oppa, sshi is to… formal for our relationship, whatever that may be.” Luhan says as he sits down on his bed while I stand looking around the room that is so familiar, yet so foreign.

 

“I don’t know why I’m here…I was running and this is where my feet led me…” I say with a voice so tiny that even I could barely hear it. I look out his window to see the lights decorating the house next door, making me wince as I finally realise that christmas is on its way.

 

  

Minzy x Dony

 

I watch in the refection of the mirror as the girl I’ve been watching over for a long time dance, her body moving to a beat that only she heard with the music flowing through her body as if it was the beat in its self. I watch silently as she pops and locks her body effortlessly which leaves people in awe of what she can do.

“Minzy-ah!” A voice shouts disturbing the once quiet room. We turn to see Bom walk in with a huge smile on her doll like face making the younger smile back at her alien corn loving unni.

“Yes Bom unni?” The younger girl asks as she wipes the sweat of her face, her attention solely on the woman in front of her. I turn away to give the two a sense of privacy even though everything they would say could be heard throughout the practice room.

“Minzy-ah! There is someone who wants to meet you as he’s a huge fanboy of yours!” The older woman says with a huge smile on her face while winking suggestively, making the younger one roll her eyes at her unni’s actions.

“Unni I’ve told you so many times before that I dont want a boyfriend, I don't need one and my dating ban hasn't been lifted yet so that shuts down this conversation.” Minzy says as she wipes her face once again. I try to remain invisible while my heart beats erratically in jealousy at the thought of Minzy dating someone who’s not me.

“Minzy-ah! I didn't say that I was going to set you up with him but a friend asked me if I could get you to meet with him just so he could greet you as a fanboy not a fellow idol.” Bom says while pouting her lips and making her eyes open wide into a puppy dog look. I hear Minzy sigh in frustration before a yell of happiness is heard just before the slam of a door closing is heard echoing throughout the room, letting me know that Minzy had just agreed to meet this mysterious fanboy of hers. I hide my disappointment as Minzy walks towards me with a resigned look on her beautiful face.

“Oppa, I dont want to go with unni as I just know that she’s going to try something with this so called ‘fanboy’ who probably isn’t going to turn out to be a fanboy as he’s just been a buddy to bring along in hopes of getting in unnis good books.” Minzy huffs as she plops down next to me, making me smile at the cute pout of her lips.

“Why did you agree to go with her then?” I ask as I turn around so that my back is leaving against the mirror as well, so that I also am sitting next to her instead of squatting. Minji just rolls her eyes at me making me want to pinch her cheek softly at her obvious sass.

“You know why oppa, I live with her so if I don’t go then I’ll never hear the end of it and we both know how well that will end.” She says as she leans her head against the mirror with her eyes closed, giving me time to study her face and body language without getting caught.

“ Well let’s just hope that whoever this guy isn’t a ert.” I say lightly before starting a song.

—————

I look at the fans surrounding us on our big day, my heart at ease in this very moment, the first time in a very long time. It’s our 5th year anniversary being YG’s girl group 2NE1, where we’ve made it this far. I remember reading when we first debuted, people wrote that we, 2NE1 would not make it very far or last as idols as we were not pretty or girly enough, yet here we are, with today marking the day of our achievements, both as a group and individually. I quickly look around the arena, too see all the blackjack glow sticks and signs that show the love our fans have for us, before stopping to look at Dara, CL and then Bom who was standing next to me. These three girls are more like my older sisters than mere members who I know all are feeling the exact same thing that I’m feeling right at this moment. Which is nothing but pure happiness.

I turn back into the real world as I hear my name being called by Chae.

“Minzy and princess are going to do a y dance…” I quickly snap my head in the direction where Chae stood wondering if I had heard her right. Praying that I had heard wrong, Bom nudges me with a playful smile on her face making me groan silently as I know they planned this without me knowing. The unni’s all feel that we would make a good couple even going so far as setting us both up so that we ended up being the only ones in the dance studio when we were ‘texted’ to meet up for a quick practice by the unni’s.

I try to calm my beating heart by looking anywhere but at ‘the princess’, which ends up with me catching the Hi-tec oppa’s look at each other with wide-eyes before laughing their asses off making me groan even more as I know once this was over that they were going to tease me non stop for a very long time. I watch as Chae struts her way towards me while dragging Dony behind her, an innocent look plastered on his face as he on his finger that had icing on it.

Wah! Why does he have to look so cute? Why is this happening in the first place?! I try hard not to glare at the girls who are probably trying their hardest not to laugh at me.

I quickly look to see if Bom will help me out even though I know it’s a lost cause as she's made it clear that she’s wanted us to be more than friends, for several years now.

Yet before I knew it, Chae pushes Donny towards me with a small smirk making me want to stomp my feet and scream in frustration and embarrassment at their obvious pushing.

“I’m sorry you got dragged into this,” I whisper low enough, knowing that he would hear me perfectly fine. He shrugs removing his finger from his mouth so that his arms are free to wrap around me in a loose hold. I go to put my hand on his shoulder yet he dodges it by grabbing my hand in his so that we are hand to hand while his other is around my waist. I try not to blush but I cant keep the huge smile from my face as I hear our fans screaming and singing happy birthday. As Donny lets go I turn to step away from him but he surprises me when he does a little booty shake making me laugh at his ridiculousness but I follow making the fans scream even more. I stop just to watch Donny run off like a little child running away from getting in trouble which just makes me shake my head at his antics. Bom slides up to me as I focus on the fans making me try not to blush at her smile.

“You’s were so cute!” She says before running off to the other side making me smile at her childlike behaviour.

 


 

Minzy x Leo (Vixx)

 

“I miss your long hair,” I mumble as I run my hand through his hair as he quietly reads his book with his head lying comfortably on my lap. He peeks a look at me over the hardback cover with a small smile on his handsome face.

 

“I know, my long hair was what caught your attention in the first place was it not?” He asks with his silky deep toned voice, his book coming to rest on his chest so that his attention is solely on me and me alone making me smile at his little action.

 

I smile cheekily at him before nodding my head “Well yes it was, since you were just too cute with your little ponytail.” I say move his fringe away from his forehead softly, lovingly. We smile softly at one another as we quietly look into one another’s eyes.