Being a Model wasn't so bad...

Joah

Hey readers! Sorry for the late update been busy with uni and what not but I hope you like this its been laying here for a long time just waiting to be finished. This is a log update so I hope you like it, until next time :)

 

P.S. Im not really happy with this one TT..TT sorry I uploaded it since some of you might be waiting, again thank you for reading and I appreciate your comments :) 

P.P.S. Not edited ~.~


 

“How did you two meet?” Bom asks one day wondering how we had kept our connection to one another hidden for so long before coming out as a couple to both our bosses and the members of both our own groups, which no doubt shocked everyone as they wouldnt have guessed what our relationship status would be since we were so 'different' from one another, plus it was a wonder how we fit so well together sometimes.

 

I look to the side of me wondering if he was remembering the same memories as I, the memory of our first meeting that would lead us into a relationship filled with laughter, tears and happiness…

 

I look back to the room filled with members from both groups who were all in sitting front of us, before starting my tale.

 

"Well it started with..."

 


2 Years Ago:
 

“Sunbaenim!” A shout can be heard as I walk down the hall of what I had thought to be a empty Art School, I turn around as I hear a familiar voice to see that it is no one other than Taewoon from Speed. I smile as I see him running towards me with a happy smile on his face.

 

“Taewoon oppa? What are you doing here? Cant you just call me Minzy like normal oppa?! It makes it weird for me when I call you oppa while you call me sunbaenim…” I say as I stop to wait for him to catch up which doesn't take him long as he was running.

 

He just gives me a cheeky smile before replying “Ok Minzy-sshi,” I roll my eyes at his response but give up since he’s stubborn, which is pretty normal for leaders, or well the leaders I know. Plus I’ve known him for a couple of years now ad I know that he only calls me sunbaenim or -sshi to annoy me which he loves doing.

 

“Are you busy? Can you do me a favour?” He asks his cheeky smile turning into a shy one which makes me look at him in suspicion as he doesn't have a shy bone in his body.

 

“What is it for? I actually have a few more hours free until I have to be at YG for our concert practice.” I say making him smile widely.

 

“Well I need you to be my model for a project that I’m doing secretly,” He says as he scratches the back of his head in embarrassment while my eyes go wide in shock at his question, as the suspicion leaving me for a second as its replaced by shock.

 

“Wae? You want me to be your model? For what? I can ask Dara unni if you need someone to model for you,” I say as my cheeks go red in embarrassment as he shakes his head once I bring Dara up.

 

“It’s ok if you dont want to do it, I need you to be the model, I just need you to sit while we paint you,” He says as he looks down once again becoming shy, while making me frown.

 

“Why me though?” I ask making him look up at me with a cheeky smile but I can see that he’s up to something as his eyes are dancing in mischief.

 

“Because your the best and I’m your best friend?” He says as a his puppy dog eyes come out to play making my eyes turn into slits as a feeling of dread comes over me, ignoring the feeling I agree anyway as I know he’ll just nag until I say yes. He smiles widely before grabbing my hand an dragging me down the hall, past the dance studio I was just in, to what looks to be an art studio. I see that there are people already inside making me stop in surprise. Taewoon just looks at me in confusion while I slap myself mentally.

 

“Minzy-sshi are you ok?” He asks as he looks at me, I glare at his innocent look trying so hard to not wrap my hands around his neck and squeeze until he turns blue.

 

“You lied to me, you said that it was going to only you! Plus it’s not just anyone too!!” I hiss making him shake his head in disagreement.

 

“I never said that it was going to be me alone, I just asked if you would be my model which is true as you are but other people are here to with their models, doing their own projects and stuff.” He says with straight face making me want to stamp my feet in protest which I don’t since I know he will hold it over me.

 

‘I’m not holding back anymore, I’m going to strangle and leave his body in a bush’ I think before I mutter so that only he can hear “You sneaky -“

 

“Hyung?” A voice asks from behind me making me stop my sentence mid point. My body tingles all over as I hear his voice as I glare silently at Taewoon who looks at me for a second before walking past me to go greet his little brother.

 

 

“Ah Ji Ho! You came!” I hear Taewoon say happily as I try to calm my self down as I try to rack up the nerve to turn around and greet him properly.

 

“Well you told me too hyung, plus we haven’t seen each other in a long time so might as well do something together,” My heart starts to race as I hear his low husky voice, making my hands start to sweat in nervousness.

 

“Ji Ho, come here and say hi to our model for today!” Our?! I groan as I turn with a forced smile as I see the one and only handsome…Zico. I bow in greeting wondering how I can get myself out of this situation but knowing that I can’t.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Zico-sshi,” I say as I avoid eye contact as I knew if I did make eye contact with him that I’d end up doing or saying something stupid.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Minzy-sshi, I didn't know that you would be joining us today, let alone being our model,” He says making me want to run as far as I can away from him. Before it gets even more awkward Taewoon interrupts us with is happy go lucky self.

 

“Lets go inside before they start without us!” He says grabbing our hands in his as he drags us behind him making me awkwardly look at Zico who was looking at his older brother with a weary expression. I look away before he can catch me making it even more embarrassing for me than it already is. Taewoon drags us to the corner of the room where a chair has been placed in front of two sketch pads. Taewoon pushes me towards the chair before walking towards one of the sketch pads dragging Zico with him. I look at the chair wondering how I got myself into this mess before giving up and sitting down wondering how I will handle sitting in a chair for more than a few minutes....

 

 

Zico’s P.O.V

 

I watch from behind the sketch pad as Minzy hold’s herself tightly as if she’s deep in thought.

 

I wonder what she’s thinking about…

 

Hyung nudges me taking me away from my thoughts that are directed and are about the red haired female in front of me. 

 

“Are you ok Ji Ho? Mesmerised by her beauty aren't you?” He says playfully making me want to hit him so that he would stop teasing me. He knows that I’ve always liked 2NE1, as I’m always caught singing one of their songs. It’s pretty much a known fact that I’ve always liked CL, but I’ve secretly always liked Minzy too, as I’ve always found her to be pretty when she debuted, who has grown into an even more beautiful young woman. Taewoon is probably one of the only ones who know that I like her (other than my members that is) since she’s always been to young for guys to be saying they like her, well which is the case for why I never say that I like her since she was the maknae of YG for a long time.

 

“Hyung lets just start since she needs to leave soon,” I say as I pick up the pencil, ignoring the smirk my hung threw my way. I try to busy my self as Taewoon asks her to show him a look of heartbreak. I already know that she's wondering about what kind of expression she can make before nodding her head at the challenge placed in front of her.

 

As Taewoon settles himself in front of his own sketch pad I look at Minzy once again, my eyes moving along her face to her body then back up again as I see that she’s still in deep thought, making her body and face look as if she was heartbroken and trying to keep her self together. As I study her my hands are moving across the sketch pad on its own, sketching the beauty of who Gong Minzy is, as the Gong Minzy in front of me is not the one that’s shown on music shows or varieties or even on 2NE1 or YG T.V. as the girl who is sitting in front of me is someone who is so strong that she doesn't tell people when she's hurt or afraid, as she just keeps it all bottled up inside, while being everyone else's shoulder to cry or lean on. I look away from her quickly making me blush slightly since I'm starting to feel like one of her crazy stalker fanboy's...

 

 

Minzy’s P.O.V

 

“I think thats it,” Taewoon oppa says making me come out of my deep thoughts and memories wondering how long its been since I sat down. I look up to see Taewoon packing up while Zico stares at his canvas making me wonder what he was staring at with that soft look on his face. I shake out of my thoughts as I look at the time before getting up so that I can get ready to pack up and leave so that I'm not late for our practice. I turn to say my goodbyes but am stopped as I hear Taewoons voice echo in the once quiet room.


“Ji Ho ah weren't you going to see Mino? You should go with Minzy since you are heading in the same direction.” Taewoon says making me snap my head to where he was standing wondering what he was doing. He just smiles at me with a twinkle in his eyes before pushing us out of the door without hearing what his brother has to say making me want to hit him so badly.

 

“Well I’ll clean up here but I’ll see you guys later!” Taewoon oppa says before closing the door in our faces making me turn to Zico who was staring at the door in disbelief.

 

I sigh before moving past him towards the elevator “You might as well just come with me, I was going to walk back but I’ll get my manager to come and pick us up since you need to see Mino and I need to get to practice before I get into trouble,” I say as I bring out my phone to text my manager.

 

I feel his hand on my elbow making me stop what I was doing to look down at his hand before staring up into his face confused, he lets go slowly before shaking his head.

 

“I’ll drive since I brought my car,” He says before getting into the opening elevator making me stare at him before stepping inside with him next to me.

 

 

TIme Skip.

 

 

Zico's P.O.V

 

“Hey man why you here?” Mino asks as he comes towards me with a huge smile on his face. I had just stepped into the dance studio he was in with the rest of the guys in WINNER since I was being led here by none other than Minzy, who was standing behind me.

 

I smile and clap his hand in mine so that we can hug “I came to see your ugly mug,” I say as we move away from each other huge smiles on our faces.

 

“How did you know we were here?” He asks just so that his eyes wonder towards Minzy who was behind me just to snap back at me with a wide suspicious glint in his eyes.

 

“Hey Minzy, what you doing with this guy?” Mino asks slinging his arm around me as he asks his label mate a question.

 

I turn just in time to see her shrug her shoulders as if she doesn’t know herself why she was with me “I was going to my own practice room when I saw him wandering around like a lost puppy so I thought I’d bring him to you since I knew you guys were here since Jinwoo told me earlier but since my duty here is don I guess I’ll see you guys later, work hard and don't play around to much,” She says with a smile towards the boys behind us before looking at me with a small smile of my own “Goodbye Zico-sshi take care,” and with that she's gone leaving me with a now quite room of boys who were staring at me with suspicious looks. Before I can ask why they were staring Mino starts the interrogation.

 

“How do you know Minzy?” He asks as he drops his arm that was around my shoulders so that he could cross his arms in what tried to look like a intimidating stare down. I look behind him to see that the rest of the boys were doing similar poses or looks making me want to groan at these over protective senses.

 

“I dont know her, we have mutual friends thats all,” I say giving him a obvious look making him crack a small smile at my look.

 

“Yeah it better be just mutual friends or else you’ll have to answer to us,” Jinwoo says as he gets up a protective look on his face as he thinks of 2NE1’s Maknae. I try to stay calm as I know that he has some sort of connection with Minzy but this boy….

 

I shake my head before waving away their worried thoughts “Yeah yeah yeah I’ll take what you said into consideration now Mino when do you have a break so we can go eat?” I say changing the subject before this talk gets more serious.

 


 

Present...

 

“As I left WINNER inside to practice for their debut stage, I stepped into the hallway to head towards the exit before I heard loud music being played. To be very honest I was too curious to actually walk away and I’m happy that I didn't or else I wouldn't have Minzy as my girlfriend right now,” I say as I look Minzy in the eyes while ignoring the ‘awwing’ and little teasing remarks from our members. I carry on once everyone goes quiet making me smile inside “I looked inside to see Minzy dancing to Ushers bad girl making me want to grin at her choice of song. I dont know how I ended up inside the room but I did and once the music turned off and she finally noticed me watching her, I made my move and asked her out in which she actually said yes.” I say as I hug the girl closer to my side before kissing her soft on her lips, making my members gag at our PDA while her members smile widely.

 


Note:

For those who dont know this Taewoon is from Speed and hes Zicos older brother, I thought of pairing them up but thought it would be good way for her to meet Zico... Thanks for reading and all your comments :)
This is also for the subscriber who asked for someone in Block B or Speed and well I put both together (I had to look them up and study them since I wanted to know who I was writing about hope you like :)) thanks once again :D 
 
Oh and I found this and thought it would be a cute thing to add :) lol