You know my name?

Joah

Hi (waves) thank you for reading I hope you like this and I tried really hard on this (since I dont really know BTS that well I researched...) so if things are wrong, I know but I tried, so thanks for reading. This is for mairimzm who requested either BTS or Got7 (which I will proably write as I know them pretty well and am starting to like them) :) thanks and have a nice day :)

 

Minzy x Bangtan Boys

 


 

Bangtan listen up, I have an announcement to make!” Kim Nam Joon aka Rap monster shouts to get the attention of his group members. The noisy room goes quiet as they all bring their attention towards their leader wondering why he was calling out to them in the first place.

 

“The manager just told me that we are going to go to our sunbae’s dressing room and give our signed album to them since their room is not far from ours and he said it would be good for us to meet other groups.” Rap Monster says as he looks around the room at s who all have different looks on their faces, ranging from shock to excitement to boredom.

 

“Hyung! Which group is it?” Jimin asks from his position on the couch. Quietly, everyone waits for the answer just for them to see their leader shrug his shoulders in confusion, as he didnt know himself.

 

“The manager wouldn't tell me who it was, he said that it would freak out too much and that we would fanboy.” Rap Monster says as he looks in the mirror to check his appearance as he didn't want to stand in front of his ‘sunbaes’ looking like a mess, it wouldn't be good for the group and for himself if he did “Everyone get up and lets go as our managers already waiting outside, check your appearance before you come outside so we look presentable.” He says before walking out the door, closely followed by Jin, V and Jung Kook with Suga, J-Hope and Jimin following behind all the while whispering to each other quietly.

 

“Hyung, which group do you think we’re going too?” J-Hope asks Suga as they quietly follow their leader and manager down a few corridors.

 

“I dont know since I didn't get to see the list of performers for today but I’m starting to feel a bit nervous now, since they must be very popular for our manager not to tell us who it is were going to greet.” Suga says, just as they see their manager stop in front of a door which was undoubtedly was the door that we were meant to enter. As each member, one by one stops in front of the door, their eyes go huge as they all look at the printed paper on the door that says 2NE1. All of the members look at each other with wide eyes and heart beats that are beating very fast, as this would be their first time ever greeting the popular 2NE1 sunbaenims who were always busy or not promoting when BTS was promoting on music shows.

 

“Manager hyung! Why didn’t you tell us that we were going to meet 2NE1 sunbaenims?” Jung Kook, the maknae whines as he looks at their manager with wide eyes making the other members nod in agreement, yet before the manager could even reply somebody from behind them interupted his answer.

 

“Um, Hello are you guys ok?” A soft voice asks, making the 7 boys turn around quickly only to see a member of 2NE1, standing right behind them, presenting them her beautiful smile where her eyes disappear and turn into crescents.

 

The boys quickly move so that they face Minzy in a line so that they can greet her properly.

 

“2, 3, Bangtan, annyeonghaseyo we are Bangtang Boys.” The groups greets loudly before bowing stiffly towards Minzy, making the 2NE1’s maknae jump in surprise at their loud and strong introduction before softly smiling at her sudden fright.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo I am Minzy, 2NE1’s maknae, nice to finally meet you, your song ‘just one day’ is one of my favourite songs.” She says while bowing back, making the boys in front of her look at her in awe and excitement at her anouncement. She straightens quickly to look at the boys properly only for her gaze to stop at J-Hope.

 

“Jung Ho Seok, it’s been a long time, I hope you’ve been well,” She says making J-Hope blush at her attention as he didn't think she knew who he was as, they were in different classes when they attended Gwanju Dance Academy. The members look at J-Hope in envy as she knows his name even if they did attend the same dance academy.

 

“I guess your here to see the unni's as well, so I’ll walk in first, then you should come in right after me, ok?” she asks with a smile making everyone in front of her nod at her sof spoken suggestion, making her laugh cutely at how they were acting. They quickly part in two groups as Minzy walks past them towards the door with her confident stride gaining the attention of Suga and Jiminm, making them notice how perfect she was, because even with her body being fully covered she still has an aura of iness with a hint of innocence surrounding her making her even more adorable in their eyes, whlie also taking note that she is even more prettier in person, with all the pictures, fan cams and interviews that she's done only showing a little bit of the beauty that they were are lucky to see now, with her red hair flowing down her back while she's decked out in her ‘come back home’ stage outfit.

 

“Unni’s we have guests.” Minzy says as she walks into the room making it known that someone is following behind her, giving her unnis time to look ready and presentable. As they see Minzy turn around to see where they were, they quickly shuffle inside, making Minzy and her members smile softly at their obvious awkwardness.

 

“2, 3, Bangtan, annyeonghaseyo we are the Bangtang Boys.” They say in unison, making the 2NE1 girls smile at how awkward and cute the group were being.

 

“Wassup we’re 2NE1,” 2NE1 greet back making the boys heart beat even faster at their sunbaenims smiles that were flashed their way. The silence after 2NE1s greeting went from amused to awkward in seconds, as the 7 boys had forgotten why they had come to their sunbaes dressing room, as they stayed rooted in their spot, while looking at the four beautiful girls in front of them that they secretly wanted to get close to, even if there was a slim to no chance of that ever happening. CL, in an attempt to divert the awkwardness of staring at each other quietly, raises her eyes brows in an attempt to jolt the boys back into reality. It works as the boys all look embarrassed to be ogling the girls right in front of them, making their leader speak up in an effort to recover their egos.

 

“Um, we are here to give you sunbaenims our album, we hope you listen and like it.” Rap Monster says as he steps forward to give the girl group their CD. CL steps up to accept it with a bow making the other leader bow back again with a tint of red decorating the tips of his ears.

 

“Thank you,” She says as she steps back making the boys bow once again, before they all excuse themselves as they all have to go and get ready for their performance, leaving 2NE1 to watch them leave in amusement as the last member of the cute boy group closes the door behind him.

 

Once its clear, Bom and Dara squeal making the two maknae’s wince at their unnis high pitched squealing.

 

“Omo, weren't they so cute?” Bom says while looks at Dara with glittering eyes making the other nod in excitement.

 

“Yes they were! The juniors were so awkward that they didn't know what to do, that it made me want to just go and pat their heads while telling them that we dont bite.” Dara says as she jumps up and down with Bom making CL and Minzy look at them in resignation, as they have already accepted that their unnis would always be youngsters at heart. CL turns to Minzy, ignoring the fan girlings of the two oldest members, so that she can ask the question that was bugging her since the junior group had walked into the room.

 

“Minzy-ah, isn't that one of the junior groups that you have been keeping an eye on recently?” The fierce leader asks making the Maknae blush before nodding her head, yet before Minzy could reply verbally Dara shouts loudly, garnering the attention of the two maknaes who were talking.

 

“Yah! We forgot to give them our album in return!” She says as she looks at the members making them wince at their momentary memory loss, as this was one of the first times in a long time where a group had come to give them their groups album.

 

CL quickly looks at the maknae before smiling secretly “Ah, Minzy-ah, can you please go and give them our album as dara unni has to quickly get back to do her workout while I have a CF to film and Bom has to go back to film fir her variety. Mingkki can you please do this?” CL asks making Minzy nod as she knows her unnis are busy while she has this time to go and study for her up and coming exams at her university.

 

“Ok unni’s I will do this, work hard and please return home safely,” She says as she watches her unnis pack up and leave, leaving her alone with her manager as Bangtang was shooting their performance right now and would be a while.

 

30 minutes later…

 

“Yah, that was amazing!” Suga says as he collapses on the couch leaving Jung Kook to fall to the floor next to him, leaving the others to look at the two of them in amusement. They had just finished performing and recording 'Miss Right' leaving the adrenaline at performing to still corse through their bodies. Not long before they sit down to rest for a little bit, a knock on the door gets the groups attention as they all wonder who wants to talk to them so quickly after their performance just finished. Jung Kook sits up while Suga just lays on the couch with his arm covering his face as he didn't hear the knock as he was going in and out of sleep. V goes and opens the door before he steps back in surprise showing s that it was Minzy waiting outside the door with a small smile on her face.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo again, I’m sorry to disturb you but I’m here on behalf of my unnis, to give you our new album Crush. We forgot to give you one in return when you gave us yours.” Minzy says once she gets invited into the room by V. Once Suga, hears Minzy voice quickly enter his dreamlike state, he quickly snaps his eyes open to look at her in shock and embarrassment as he has been seen in that posistion. He quickly gets up and onto his feet to bow at her in a apology.

 

“Sorry sunbaenim,” He says as he bows again to show how embarrassed he was.

 

Minzy smiles at his actions before waving it away “It’s ok Suga-sshi I know you must be exhausted, you did well.” The members look at her in astonishment as she knows not only one but two of their members names.

 

“You know my name?” Suga asks hesitantly, wondering how the girl he admires deeply, knows his name or that he even exists. Minzy nods happily making the members look at her in surprise, with a tiny hint of jealousy that is  now directed at Suga.

 

“When you follow a group you like, you end up knowing the members name by the end really well.” She says making everyone gape at her as she had just admitted to liking their group.

 

“Can you name us in order?” Jimin blurts out before covering his mouth in surprise at his question. Minzy nods happily before pointing out the members from left to right.

 

“You are Kim Tae Hyung, your stage name is V, next is Jeon Jeong Guk, stage name Jung Kook, next is Kim Seok Jin, stage name Jin, then Jung Ho Seok otherwise known as BTS J-Hope, Kim Nam Joon aka Rap Monster the leader, next is Park Ji Min whose stage name is Jimin and last but not least Min Yoon Gi who is also known as Suga.” She ends with a smile that turns to surprise as she catches the time from the clock that was behind the boys.

 

“Omo, I should be leaving right now, my manager must be worried,” She looks at them while lifting her right hand with a clenched fist “Well I should be going now but Bangtang fighting!” She shouts before she leaves making the boys stare at her with goofy smiles.

 

Suga nudges V as the door closes behind Minzy, getting the attention of the older boy making Suga smile at him widely at him with a soft smile on his lips. “I think I just fell in love...”