Is this it?

Joah

Hi! Thanks for all your comments I've got exams so yeah -.- but I've been on a writing buzz but I dont know who to pair Minzy up with since I dont want to do the popular ships just yet so please tell me some guys for our maknae, thank you for reading :) oh and not edited so their are most likely errors everywhere -.-'.

 


 

A few months earlier…

 

“She looks different from the pictures and music shows that she’s been on…”

 

“Do you think she will let us give her presents for her members?”

 

“Do you think she will accept presents from us?”

 

Whispers fill the hallway behind me as I step into the quiet classroom making me sigh in acceptance at the whispers that will forever follow my university days. I am so tired yet I’m here at uni getting ready for my exam that was going to happen in a matter of minutes. The members and I had just come back from Japan last night, which left me little to no time to study as we had flown to Japan from our concert in Indonesia as we had a schedule in Japan for our Japanese promotions that was going to be happening later this month to early next making it even more exciting as this will be our first Japanese promotion in 2 years, which has been a really long time coming. I scan the room silently, watching as some students in the same class as I look at their notes, quickly revising for the exam hoping that the information would stick, while the other half of students are either talking quietly amongst one another or listening to music. I smile softly to myself as I’m experiencing something I haven’t gotten to experience in a long time, the feeling of being a normal person, not the idol of a popular girl girl group, not 2NE1’s Minzy and definitely not a member of the ever popular company YG, but Gong Minji, a girl whose here to get a higher education and learn. It’s not that I don’t like being an idol, I do, it’s just that sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be normal, with not having people I don't know (and who don't know me as a person) criticise every little thing I do. I love our fans but seeing the negative comments that are about you ends up taking a toll on your mental stability, but thankfully I have people around me who wash the bad with the good.

 

“Um, annyeonghaseyo Minzy-sshi…” A soft voice says making me come out of my deep thoughts. I look up to see a small girl in front of me with a small smile on her face.

 

I smile back before answering “Annyeonghaseyo…?”before stopping as I dont know the girls name.

 

“Minna, Kwon Minna, um I just wanted to give you this, you have been an inspiration to me and I just want to say that you are beautiful inside and out.” She says while handing me a box making me smile and bow at her in thanks. I open it to see two glass pressed together with a flower and note in in-between the two. I smile at Minna, my heart touched at this little gift of appreciation.

 

“Kamsamnida, I will treasure this and look after it well.” I say softly making the girl in front of me beam before bowing and excusing herself. I watch as she walks away and towards a group that was waiting for her at the main door, excited faces plastered on their faces making me laugh softly at how happy they look.

 

“Everyone who is here to do the exam for paper 100 are now allowed to enter the room,” A voice says making my classmates around me shift and move so that they can get this over and done with.

 

2 Hours later.

 

I walk out of the building with a smile as I see the sun shining brightly on my face washing all my worries away. I walk down the stairs while checking my phone that are full of encouragement for my exam making me smile at how the messages were written.

 

“You know that you look beautiful today?” A voice says making my head whip up in surprise at who it is that is standing in front of me with a huge smile on his handsome face.

 

“Oppa!” I smile widely as I run quickly to the person who has his strong arms wrapped tightly around my body, making me feel safe and loved.

 

I pull away, far enough for me to see his face but still close enough for me to stay in his warm embrace a huge smile playing along my lips, “Yah, what are you doing here? You could have gotten caught by your fans!!” I whisper so that we don't gain anymore attention by announcing to the world that Gong Minzy from 2NE1 was in the arms of a boys.

 

“I missed you and nah I made sure that when I came everyone would have already left to go home or be to busy studying to be walking around the campus, plus I know how you are, even after an exam you would have stayed to go and talk to all of your lectures about any extra work you could do to catch up to the other students in your classes, not that you haven't already that is.” He says making me smile even widely at the boy who went trough the YG trails to date me, secretly touched at how well he knows me.

 

“Mark Oppa lets go before someone does catches us,” I say as I walk towards the van that my manager is waiting in, my hand clasped safely in his own.

 

 

 

Present Day…

 

 

“Oppa…” I whisper as I wipe away the tears that had made its way out before looking at the man who had won over my heart with his personality, kindness and words of encouragement that always seemed to pick me up whenever I’m down.

 

Mark looks at me, his expression still unreadable and cold making my heart squeeze in heartache.

 

“Maybe we should…break-up,” I whisper as I look down at my hands that are squeezing each other so tightly, I carry on as silence greets my announcement “All we do lately is fight, it may be because I’m new at love and relationships but I don't think this is what its supposed to be like,” I say as I get the courage to look at Marks face to see that his expression hasn’t changed from being cold. I don't know what hurts more, that his expression didn't change or that he didn't stop me or fight back and say that he loved me. I grab my backpack before whispering towards the man who would always hold my heart.

 

“Good bye Mark,” I whisper before opening the door to the van making sure that no one saw me as I walk away from the van that held the boy who promised me that he would never hurt me, that he would always be there and the he would always fight. Once I know that I cant be seen from the van I run, not knowing where to go and not caring as with every step my hearts breaking into tiny little pieces that I don't think I will ever recover from.

 

Did you like it? Well I like Marzy and I'm jumping on the ship. I'm thinking that I might make a sequel to this but I dont know so tell me what you think and yeah I know its short, sorry!