You are my fate...

Joah

Minzy x Taemin

 

This is inspired for a post I saw on tumblr about Taeminzy...

 

I wont be writing for while as my best friends mother just passed and I'm going to be busy with that as well as I am leaving the country to go overseas to aussie land for a couple of weeks. I'll try to post something up if I'm not to tired and emotionally drained. Thanks for reading and once again no editing and its short...

 


 

 

I look at the screen with a small smile decorating my lips making me feel as if I’m reliving the past, going back to when the girls and I were rookies. It has been a long time since we’ve shared the stage with the other artists like F(x), Girls Generation, Beast, MBLAQ, 2pm, ShiNee with a lot more talented groups together, however the only thing that has changes is that now we are the sunbaenims, the groups who has been in the industry for while, even if we, ourselves don't consider us ‘seasoned performers’ as many other groups debut now, as they try to stay in the industry long enough to make a difference or make a name for themselves as group then later individually.

 

“It’s been a long time has it not Minji?” A soft voice says softly coming to stand next to me as I watch his juniors sing and dance their hearts out on a stage that they have worked hard to be on. I don't turn to see who it is that’s talking to me, as I would know the sound of this person voice, for as long as I live since it has been ingrained into my mind and heart even from a long time ago which were the early days of 2NE1's debuting years.

 

“It has been a long time Taemin-sshi, I see that Kai-sshi has finally made his debut, please do tell him that I congratulate him, for his wait has finally paid off.” I say as I watch the very person who we were talking about have a solo dance in their new song. I knew that talking to him like he was merely a stranger or acquaintance that he would undoubtedly be hurt by it, as we were more than that a few years ago.

 

“Minji…do you have to treat me so formally? We… we used to be so in love…” Taemin whispers as he frowns at the screen, not daring to look my way in case something happened that would hurt one or the both of us.

 

“Yes, I have to Taemin. We aren’t those young naive teenagers anymore, we’ve grown up so much that we have even grown up walking different paths, with each other being nothing but a mile stone from our past that has helped us grow into who we are today,” I say as I finally turn to face the boy, no man who at one point held my heart in his hands, and if I secretly confess, most likely always will.

 

“I was your first love and you were mine, so we will always be connected in that way as you never really forget your first.” I say as I try to hold back the tears as other groups rush around us in a flurry of excitement and determination to do their best that they can do on stage.

 

“I-I’m not with her anymore,” He says as he looks at me in the eyes making my heart beat a little faster. I smile sadly already knowing this as Luna had already told me of his realtionship status.

 

“I know. However, just because you are no longer together does not mean that you can come back to me. Taemin, we have been separated for 2 years now, its time to let go and move forward. You’ll eventually find the one god has especially made for you.” I say softly before I turn my back to him and walk away, closing the chapter of the book called our love, feeling lighter yet heavier than ever before. Before I can go to far a warm hand grabs onto my wrist making me stop and look over my shoulder at my first love.

 

“What if I found her then stupidly let her go to walk out of my life the first time, for her to once again enter my life a second time, just for me to once again watch her leave once more?” He says desperately making me want to wrap my arms around his body in a comforting hug that I would never let go of, but I don’t. Instead I gently pry his hand off of my own to gently place it to his side making sure that we no longer touch. I walk away without a word before stopping a good distance away in order to answer his question, where I won't be plagued by memories of us and the times of when we just were.

 

“You just have to have a little faith in god as he has a plan for everyone, distance will mean nothing, because if you were meant to be you will always be.” I say before walking towards my groups dressing room where I will undoubtedly cry my heart out for what I hope to be the last time over us.

 

No ones P.O.V

 

As Minzy walked away leaving Taemin to stand in the busy hallway alone, she had undoubtedly missed Taemin's silent promise that he made while watching his ‘destined one’ walk away from him as he knew that it was and would be no one other than Gong Minji.

 

“Then I guess I will have to wait for our time to come once again.”