Good-Bye

Joah

It's been a while right? Well I'm trying to start writing again and what way to get back into it that by writing fanfics? LOL well anyways I hope anyone who's reading this is well and keeping safe and I hope to post more soon!

Also expecrt for there to be errors as its currently 2:24am and I haven't writtien anything in years. Please be nice to me lol

Also this oneshot can also be continued and it could also be left as a stand alone. Happy Reading!

 


 

 

Good-bye.

 

Minzy's P.O.V

 

I think I trusted too much…

“Minji…” Bobby whispers as he watches me from a few feet away. I don't move at his voice, as I just stand there in scene in front of me that I wish that I wasn't witnessing right at this moment.

“Minji, come lets go, you don't need to see this.” Bobby says once again, however this time he’s grabbing a hold of my hand so that he can drag me away physically, since he knows that I can’t move on my own. I don't know how much time goes by before we’re outside, standing in the cold but quiet starry night. I close my eyes as I feel the tears start to fall, Bobby’s warm hand now letting my hand go, so that I can cry in peace and silence, without the reminder of him being there to watch me break down. I push my palms into my eyes as my tears continue to fall, even though enough time has passed by for me to have run out of tears by now.

As I cry, I wonder why? Why now? Just why?

 

Bobby’s P.O.V

 

As I watch Minji noona cry silently with her back to me, I take my phone out of my pocket so that I can message the others to let them know what had happened but before I can, I’m stopped by a message that was posted 2 hours earlier, my heart breaking as I read what was written. Who knew that the same person, would end up crying because of the guy who was supposed to love her and only her. I shake my head at this before moving to my messages of people asking me where I was.

Park Chanyeol you stupid idiot.

As I start to reply back to the messages B.I's name flashes all over my screen. I look at the call and look at Minji who was still sobbing into her hands. I walk a little bit away from the crying girl, far enough that Minji wouldn't overhear my conversation but close enough that I can see her and get to her, fast. “Bobby, where are you man? You, the birthday boy and Angel disappeared, where did you go man? Are you with the others?” B.I. shouts over the phone making me look at Minji, to see if she heard B.I. since he wasn’t exactly quiet.

“Um, B.I. somethings come up, don’t go back to Yeolie’s house kay?” I whisper as I move a further few steps away from the still crying girl, while still keeping an eye on her.

“What happened?” Bobby asks a bit worried, which I think is because of the tone that he could hear in my voice.

“Just don't go back there kay? Tell the others but don't tell them it’s because I said so kay? Make something up, I have to go kay? I’ll call you soon.” I rush out before ending the call which I know would get B.I. even more worried.

I step toward the girl with puffy eyes taking her into my arms as I hug her close to me.

“It’s okay noona, I’ve got you, your younger brothers got you now, don’t worry, I’ll look after you.” I whisper as I stoke her head into my shoulder, needing her to know that I would always have my noona back. I feel her nod her head before pulling away. She moves to go but not before grabbing my hand so that she knows that I’m right next to her.

 

 

B.I.’s P.O.V

 

I look at my phone in mild shock and major worry, as I look up to look around the club, my heart beating too fast since I know that somethings wrong, as Bobby’s voice had pretty much said it all. Because of Bobby’s carefree nature I know somethings up since the tone of his voice was anything but carefree and all too emotionless, which could only be because of one thing. Minzy noona. I look around once more, as I start to feel sick since I know that it has something to do with the missing birthday boy and his equally missing ex girlfriend. I sigh as I think of the ever stupid Chanyeol. I lock eyes with a worried Taehyun knowing that he had caught the slight shift in my demeanour. I shake my head at him which gives him the hint that the nights over. I look down at my phone once more before putting it in my pocket so that I can gather all the boys together before we leave the club.

Home time it is.

 

 

Minzy’s P.O.V

 

It’s been two week since I thought that I would surprise my boyfriend at his house only to witness him on the couch kissing his ex girlfriend, half with clothes still being removed one painful piece at a time. I haven't seen or talked to him since then, not for his lack of confused trying though. Thanks to Bobby, who hasn't taken his eyes off me for those long and tiring two weeks, who’s been able to ward everyone off, making up lies that no one can argue with no matter how they tried.

“Nonna, I’m going to run to one of the boy’s houses quickly kay? They need me to stop by but I’ll be as quick as I can! Okay?” Bobby says as he pokes his head into the living room where I currently was sitting, his face unsure.

I smile at him before nodding my head “Be safe on your way,” I say softly making him smile way before leaving. I grab my phone to turn it on since Chanyeol’s messages were getting to be too much for me to read. As I log onto Facebook, I look at my notifications to see that people had commented on the post that I had done for Yeol’s birthday a week ago making me wince slightly.

I scroll down the comments to stop at the boy himself comment.

 

Forever and always my baby, thank you for everything xx Love Yeollie.

 

I look at the comment one more time before logging out. I close my eyes so that the tears that were threatening to fall, wouldn't, since I’ve already cried too much already. I shake my head at my silliness before logging onto my Facebook once again, this time however changing my profile picture from Yeol and I, to one of my old pictures from when I was a child with Bobby. 

Slowly but surely as I go through my pictures I start to delete the ones that are of Chanyeol and I from my profile knowing that this was the right decision. I move to my Instagram, knowing that our friends would probably notice the absent photos of Chanyeol and I on my page since I had a lot, since we had almost been together for 2 years. I go through the same process as I did with my Facebook pictures, with a few stray tears making its way down my face, yet I keep on going, knowing that this was the right thing to do.

I knew what happened in the relationship with the girl he was with before me. He had confided in me early on in our friendship that he had at one point thought that she was the love of his life. He had thought that way until she had one day disappeared with a sorry and a it’s not him its her text message. He was devastated and suffered a couple of months because of it.

When I heard about it I was angry at her for doing something so heatless to the man she supposedly loved. Yet the more that I got to know him I couldn’t be more grateful to her for letting me get to know the great man that was Park Chanyeol who I realised I had fallen for while being his friend.

She had been gone nearly 4 months by the time we had met and nearly 8 months since we first started dating officially. When I met him he was still in the process of getting over her and I was just there as a friend who would be there if needed anything.

We had met through Kris, when him and Chae had started dating. At first we didn’t speak much until we realised that we were in the same Music class so speaking to one another briefly turned into hangout with the group that lead to dates that consisted of just them two.

I come back to the present as I look at the last picture of Chanyeol on my page. It was a picture of our first date, just us two that Chanyeol was nervous to ask me on. We had gone to the arcade and had just played dance dance which he had lost at. I was laughing happily at his face while Chanyeol was pouting while looking at the camera. We were both happy and I then and I can’t help but smile at the memory before removing the picture.

Once all the photos of our relationship is gone from my profile, I go to his profile to look at his page knowing that this would be my goodbye. I unfriend and unfollow him before logging out to go back to Facebook, to do the one thing that I knew would make people ask questions. As I quickly type something in, I quickly log off before putting my phone on do not disturb knowing that it would start to blow up sooner or later.

It was now time for me to stop with my gloominess.

 

 

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.

 

I run my hands through my hair for the millionth time, my head and heart a mess. Physically, I was with the boys, but internally my mind was everywhere. I hadn't talked or seen my girl for 2 weeks now, which was around the same time that I had made that huge mistake on the night of my birthday. My mind was whirling over the fact that the reason that Mingkki was avoiding me was because she knew, even though I was unsure since none of the boys had mentioned anything to me or any of her girls since I know that they wouldn't be this quiet if they knew.

“Hey Chan, why didn’t you tell us man?” Luhan asks getting me out of internal musings. I look at him confused wondering what he was talking about, as I look around the room to see that the boys were now staring my way with varying emotions, the most prominent being shock.

“What are you talking about?” I ask as I look at him. He just hands me his phone so that I can see whats on his screen. Once my eyes adjust to the screen, my heart drops. I click on her profile wondering if it was just a joke, only to see that she's also changed her profile picture. I look on her newsfeed to also see the birthday post that she had done for me was gone, and once I clicked on her pictures, so were all of our pictures together. My breathing comes out in huffs as I drop Luhan’s phone next to me on the couch so that I can grab my own phone to check if it was real. I call her number just to get the same results that I have been getting for past two weeks now, which was that her phone was currently turned off. I drop my phone to grip my hair tightly in my fists.

“Chanyeol? You okay man?” Kris ask hesitantly as he watches from a few steps away. I get up, ignoring the calls from behind me as I go to the only place where I need to be.

 

 

Bobby’s P.O.V

 

“Hey Bobby, why didn’t you tell us Chanyeol hyung and Minzy noona broke up, you should have told us so that we could have come over to keep her company,” Dongwook says making me snap my head in his direction.

“What did you say?” I ask shocked wondering if I heard him right.

“I know you want to keep her to yourself and all but you have to know that I love her as much as you do, and I know how much she must be hurting since we all thought they would be forever.” Dongwook carries on making me gape at him in surprise, which I’m snapped out of as my phone start ringing.

“Hello?” I ask as I get up to turn around so that the boys eyes were on my back.

“What happened?” A voice I didn’t want to hear right now asks. I wince slightly knowing that I couldn’t lie to her, which meant I had to go with plan B which was act confused.

“What do you mean?” I ask confused

“Ji-won, don't play with me. I’m not asking you to tell me what happened, I'm telling you that you better tell me what happened or else you’ll have more than me on your , and we both know you don't want that. We both know that Minzy doesn't do unnecessary things, so deleting everything that has to do with Chanyeol, therefore means that he’s done something stupid. Add to the fact that I just got a text from my boyfriend telling me that the so called stupid one, just up and left. Running out of the studio with the boys as if he was on fire, which tells me that he’s just realised that has hit the fan, metaphorically speaking. Now tell me before I really do get angry.” I cuss Chanyeol out mentally, before telling Chaerin noona everything which she has no problem with cussing him out loud on her end.

As I turn around I realise that the boys were looking at me as if I had grown another head making me realise that they had heard what I was telling Chae over the phone. I sigh as I grab my hair in frustration at what was going to come.

 

 

Minzy’s P.O.V

 

I grab all of Chanyeol’s shirts from my closet, putting them all on my bed along with all the other gifts he had given me over our 2 year relationship. I was packing them all up to give it back to him. Every stuffed toy that he had won me, the letters and songs that he would randomly write me throughout our relationship all scattered all over my bed. Our pictures that we had together were going into a different box that I would be keeping until I could throw them away myself.

The couple jumpers and clothes that we have, I would either sell, make them into something else or give them away. I smile as I grab the jacket that help start this all. We were out one night after having dinner with my group and his and he had said that he would walk me home while the others would going to the club. I had forgotten my jacket and it had been a cold summer night where I was left shivering on the short walk home. Before I could say something, Chanyeol had chucked his jumper over my head, telling me to put quickly put it on. I went to go for his gentlemanly act but stopped as I see how red his ears had gotten. To hide my smile I quietly put his jumper on, which was still warm from his body heat his manly scent assaulting my nose in an enticing way. I’ve kept this jumper ever since then and he would always tease me to return it, knowing that I loved this jumper as much as I love him.

I lovingly put it down with the rest of his stuff that was on my bed. Now that I was finished grabbing all of the stuff that was Park Chanyeols in my room I start the process of packing them into the box that sat next too his birthday present that I hadn’t been able to give him.

If Chae knew that I was still planing on giving him his birthday gift after seeing him with Angel she would lecture me on being to nice to the idiot. I didn’t see the point of acting out, since it wasn’t who I was and would never be, not matter how I wished at times that it was. I had bought this gift for him so I though it should go to him since I didn’t have any use for it and returning it wasn’t an option that I unfortunately had.

I close the box since I had finished my task of packing up his stuff. A couple of hours must have passed as I look outside to see that the sun is setting. I sigh as I get up off the floor, the box in my arms as I move towards the living room where I had left my turned off phone. I put down the box on the table before turning to my phone that I had was laying on the coffee table. I grab it and look at all the messages that were mostly from the Bobby’s boys, Kris and the girls. Chae had messaged the most, asking her if I was okay and that she was going to kick the idiots to kingdom come. She was currently going between nagging at me to reply, ranting about kicking Chanyeols and worrying about me which I couldn’t help but giggle at. 

I should send her a message before she gets angry, I think before tapping onto Chae’s contact.

I’m okay Chae. I’m just taking some quiet time right now but I will see you on monday. It’s okay, leave the idiot alone you don’t need to be like that with him, just treat him like always please don’t treat him differently. I love you unnie and I’ll talk to you soon. Tell the girls too please, there’s too many messages to reply to its overwhelming me lol

I nod my head as it sends before putting my phone down once again since I just realised that I hadn’t eaten yet. Just as I sit down to eat I hear a knock at the front door, wondering if it was Chae at the door.

When I see who’s standing in front I freeze as I wasn’t expecting to see him.

“Minji-ah, please open the door, I’m so sorry.” Chanyeol cries as he bangs on the door again. I could see the tears on his face clear as day which breaks my already broken heart even more.

“I know you don’t want to see me and I can only assume it’s because you saw me and Angel on my birthday and I’m so sorry.” Chanyeol whispers as he leans his head on the door, eyes closed “I was so drunk and I know that that’s no excuse but I was so upset that you couldn’t come to my party that I drank so much that I left with her to go back to my place. I stopped immediately but the damage had been done, I had already cheated by kissing her. I kicked her out and was going to tell you the next day when I would see you but then you stopped answering my texts or my calls and my gut kept on telling me that you knew but I didn’t want to believe it. Even when I would show up here and you wouldn’t answer the door even when I knew you were inside. I kept on telling myself that you just wanted some space and that you would message or get in touch when you were ready but then Lohan showed me your Facebook and I just knew.” Chanyeol chokes out as he cries. “I knew that you knew and I’m so damn sorry Minji-ah. I love you and I’m so sorry, please talk to me, please let me see you.” Chanyeol whispers over and over again. During his confession, I had unknowingly laid my head against the door as well, my eyes closed with tears running down my face and my right hand gripping the fabric over my heart in my fist. My heart feeling like it was breaking all over again. I will myself to move towards my phone my eyes blurry so making my trek slightly wobbly.

I dial the number that I know would help me at this moment.

“Please come to my house.” I whisper softly into the phone once I hear the person on the other side answer.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” Kris asks worried.

“Yeol’s here and he’s crying. Can you come and get him?” I beg as I cry for the last time. I faintly hear Kris saying that he was on the way before hanging up while I continue to cry.

Time either stops or speeds up since before I know it I hear voices at the front door. I walk towards it to see that Kris was holding onto Chanyeols shoulder while talking to him quietly.

“Yeol, lets go now.”

“She called you to come get me. I just wanted to see her, to tell her how sorry I am to her face while telling her that I still love her and only her.” I hear him cry as I watch from the camera.

“Chanyeol, she doesn’t want to see you. If you love her as much as you say then I think you should do what she wants you to do and leave her be.” Kris softly mutters as he comfortingly tries to pull him towards the end of the path that leads to the driveway. I watch silently as Chanyeol resists for a second before nodding his head in resignation. I watch Chanyeol for the last time, this being my final goodbye.

(Text Messages:)

Kris

Are you okay? Do you need me to come back once I’ve taken him to the car? 

Me

I’m okay but can you come back to grab Chanyeols things? I’ll leave them at the door.

Kris

Okay. I’ll be back soon.

 

I grab the box that I had left on the table and quickly move them outside. I remember the case in my room and run to grab that before Kris leaves. Just as I open the door to put the case next to the box, I see Kris walking towards the road. He stops as he hears the door open to look back me a look of surprise on his face which turns to concern as he see my red rimmed eyes and my messy appearance.

I fleetingly feel self conscious before I walk towards him. He looks at me to the case over my shoulder and look of understanding on his face. I look down before looking up at him a small regretful smile on my face.

“Can you also give him this? I have no use for it and it wouldn’t feel right for me to give it away when I bought it for him specifically.” I explain as he take the case from me.

“I’m sorry Minji.” Kris apologised which I just wave away with a watery smile.

“You don’t need to apologise. happens you know. I’ll get over it, we’ll both move on and we will just remember this time as distant memory.” I reason, as I motion him back on his journey to his car, incase Chanyeol gets suspicious of the amount of time he taking to get back.

Kris just nods silently shooting me one more look before going around the corner where I cannot see him anymore. I just stand there for a few minutes before I move towards the end of the path when I would be able to see the car that Chanyeol was in. As I hear the car start up and start to back out of the driveway I move out of the bushes in time see Chanyeol staring right back at me a look of anguish on his face but also understanding. I smile with tears running down my face as we both silently say goodbye to each other for what seems like the last time. I stand there until the car is out of sight.

 

Good Bye Park Chanyeol, my first love and heartbreak.