Finally...

Joah

Sequel To This is It (Chapter 4) Finally

I hope you like this has been sitting on my laptop for a while now (like most of my unfinished oneshots) Thanks for all the new subscribers and comments much appreciated :) I wanted to update and since this was the closest to being finished than the others I decided to just post this up. IF the end feels rushed to you its because it is. I had trouble ending this chapter which I feel shows, so please don't be mad at how I ended it! :D

 

Not edited...

 


 

I close my eyes as Taeyangs ‘This ain't it’ plays softly in the background, while I lay on the dance practices floor, a room that I’ve been in for more than 4 hours already. As the lyrics make their way into my head and heart I remember the time where I was feeling these exact emotions, the deep and utter feeling of my heart breaking and the lonely deeps of disappear and sadness that Taeyang sings so perfectly well.

 

I still love you
I wanted to tell you,
the one who couldn’t take it anymore and
gave up in the end.
I miss you more than I hate you
I long for you more than I’m sad
Is this not it? Is this not it?

If we bump into each other, what would happen?
Would I hide from you amongst the crowd,
even if it’s only a waste of insignificant feelings.

I worry throughout the day,
the medicine of time has passed,
but this isn’t it, this isn’t it, this isn’t it.

You may be smiling from happiness now.
You, the person who left hurtful scars more than happy memories,
I miss you more than I hate you,
I long for you more than I’m sad.
Is this not it? Is this not it?

It was so familiar from the start,
more than a long-time couple,
and now it’s nothing but insignificant memories.

I worry throughout the day,
the medicine of time has passed,
but this isn’t it, this isn’t it, this isn’t it.

I tried emptying out my heart that’s filled with you,
hoping something movie-like would happen to me.

I worry throughout the day,
the medicine of time has passed,
but this isn’t it, this isn’t it, this isn’t it.

Even I feel sorry for myself,
I want to bury this finished love,
but this can’t be it, this can’t be it, this can’t be it.

 

 

Few Months earlier...

 

I stop once I cant move any further. I look around to see that I’m next to a playground where I sit quietly to cry the heartache locked inside me. I look for my phone as I finally notice how dark its starting to get outside, as I finally find it to see that I have acquired a lot of missed calls and messages from my unnis, noticing with a heavy heart that from all these messages I received that none were from Mark. As tears start to gather once again my phone starts to ring making me answer without looking at who had called.

 

“Minji-ah, where are you?” A soft voice asks making me want to cry even more at who was calling.

 

“Oppa my heart hurts so much, I feel like I cant breathe as if my air supply has been taken away from me, help me oppa, please help me,” I cry into the phone as I curl myself in a ball under the little cover the playground offered.

 

“Minji-ah, tell oppa where you are and I’ll come and get you, please Minji-ah tell oppa where you are.” Jiyong’s voice asks pleading with me as I cry a lot more making it so that I cant answer him straight away.

 

“It hurts…it hurts so much oppa,” I say as everything catches up to me as I feel the cold seeping into my bones, I fight a losing battle to keep my eyes open but I can't but before I fade away into unconsciousness I whisper softly hoping that he can hear me  before everything goes dark “Im at a playground oppa.”

 

 

 

 

Jiyongs P.O.V

 

 

I get up and walk towards the door, grabbing my coat while putting my shoes on quickly as I need to find Minji.

 

“Where is she Jiyong?!” Bom, CL and Dara ask all worried for their maknae as they trail behind me with my members trailing behind them. I look at them seeing as they pale at what they find on my face, I shake my head as I answer my hand to the door.

 

“She’s at a playground, I dont know which but I’m going to look at every playground until I find her,” I say as I squeeze my fist tightly as I remember Minji’s broken voice over the phone, crying out for me to help her.

 

“We’re coming with you! She’s our maknae so dont argue with me!” Bom says as she puts on her shoes with the other girls nodding their heads in unison, I see the somber looks on my members faces too knowing that they were coming along with us and am proved right when Daesung speaks up.

 

“She’s like a little sister to all of us so we’ll come with you, Top and Bom will go in one car while CL and Taeyang in another with Seungri and I together while Dara goes with you, as if you do find her first then one of you guys can look after her,” He says not voicing what were all thinking, that she might be hurt physically not just emotionally. I nod as I move outside with Dara tripping behind me as she hurries to put her shoes on as trying to catch up to me incase I left her behind. I hop in my car as I wait for Dara to get in which she does before I drive off towards where Mark had told us she had first run off. I squeeze the wheel of my car tightly as I think of the boy who hurt Minji wanting to punch him in the face but knowing that wouldn’t be what Minzy would want.

 

“Dont blame Mark-sshi, Jiyong.” Dara says disturbing the tense silence within the car. I dont say anything as I know that whatever will come out of my mouth I wouldn't be able to take back. I just nod a somber mood taking over the car as I drive of to where I hope Minzy to be.

 

 

 

Marks P.O.V.

 

 

How did this happen? How did I let her leave me? How did I let her leave? Why didn’t I go after her? Now she’s missing and alone something could happen to her and it’ll be all my fault!

 

I punch the wall in front of me so hard that my fists go through the plaster making a loud bang which would bring my members running, which I’m proved right as they all rush into my room a second later worried and shocked plastered on their faces.

 

JB steps up and looks at my hand thats still inside the wall shaking his head in disappointment.

 

“Jr go get the first aid kit, Jackson go and get some ice, Yugmeon, Bambam and Youngjae go back to what you guys were doing, we got this.” He says and I watch quietly as they do what they were told for the first time quietly. I take my hand out of wall to see that its bleeding, not badly but it will be sore and out of use for a couple of days maybe weeks. I sigh as I sit down on my bed as JB drags a chair so that hes in front of me. I cant look at him and we stay that way, him looking at me while I look away.

 

“Here you go,” Jr says handing over both the first aid and ice as Jackson closes the door behind him so that the younger ones in the group don’t hear us if we get heated. JB grabs my hand and quickly gets to work while we all stay quite the silence getting tenser by the minute.

 

“Whats wrong?” Jackson says breaking the silence making me look at him,

 

“Minzy broke up with me and now she’s missing.” I say as JB finishes my hand making me nod my thanks. The boys just look at me with surprise and shock as I look away from them, my mind wandering to where she could be.

 

“Mark.” I look up just in time for me to get hit in the face by an angry Jackson. I look at him as he gets held back by Jr who looked as shocked as I am, while JB stays in the middle of us two just in case Jackson gets loose or I do something in retaliation.

 

“Why are you here if she’s missing?! You should be looking for her even if you guys are together or not! Your such an , after everything that happened for you to be able to be with her, you let her leave you and now she's missing! I cant believe I gave her up for someone who wont fight for her!! You know what? I’ll go and look for while you sit here feeling sorry for yourself!” Jackson shouts angrily as he walks away making me stare after him even after I cant see him and I hear the bang of the door being slammed telling everyone that he has left the house.

 

I’m so stupid!

 

I think while shaking my head as I get up, while grabbing my jacket before taking off into a run after Jackson who was doing the thing that I should have been done once I found out that she hadn't made it home safely like I had originally assumed. I run around town with thoughts running around my mind making me need to look for her even harder.

 

 

Please god, please make sure she’s ok.

 

 

 

 

Dara’s P.O.V

 

 

I look outside the car window as we pass yet another park, with my heart feeling heavier as the worry that I’m feeling piles on top of that of panic and frustration that I also felt.

 

“Stop!” I say as I see something sparkling in the distance of the playground, the moon peeking out for a second for my eye to catch a glint of something hidden in the playground.

 

“What is it?” I hear Jiyong ask as I quickly unlock my seatbelt and open the door, ignoring the persistent questions aimed my way, as the feeling of Minzy being here gets stronger and stronger within my bones. I run towards where I think I saw the glint as the moon hides behind dark clouds with rain hindering my vision. As I get closer I see a little house like thing in the middle of the playground making my feet run even faster as I see a hand that had the very bracelet Minzy never went without wearing.

 

“Jiyong! Jiyong! I found her! I found Minzy!” I scream as I kneel down to check to see if she breathing, my panic coming out in full throttle as I see how pale and lifeless she looks as the clothes sticks to her body giving her almost a blueish tint making her look lifeless. I look up to see Jiyong stop in his tracks in shock before snapping out of it to pick Minzy up bridal style before quickly pushing her into the backseat of the car before hopping in next to her as I run to the driver side needing to get Minzy to the hospital.

 

I start the car as I drive towards the hospital hoping that we make it in time or else I would not know what to do if something ever happened to Minzy. I take my eyes of the road for a second to see if she's fine to see that Jiyong has peeled her jacket off her so that she can feel his body warmth as well as the jumpers and blankets that he had in the backseat of his car. I look back to the road my hands gripping the wheel so tightly they were turning white in an effort not to worry until we got Minzy help.

 

Please Let us get her to the hospital in time…

 

 

 

 

Jiyongs P.O.V

 

 

Everything happens in a rush as my mind does’t move fast enough for me to process that Minzy was no longer in my arms but on a bed moving towards the E.R. I go to follow but am stopped by a nurse telling me that I had to stay outside while they worked saying that they would notify us when they had news of how she was doing.

 

Everything starts to become a blur as we, Minzy’s parents, sister, 2NE1 and the rest of BigBang, wait for the doctor to come out to tell us how she was doing. The quiet waiting room where everyone waits in complete worry over someone so precious. I look up just to see Mark walk in with s coming in behind him. I don't know how I made it to him so fast as one moment I’m sitting then the next I have him shoved up against the wall where he looks at me with nothing but regret and pure sadness.

 

I hear everyone trying to make me release him which I ignore since I need to make sure that he knows how badly I want to hit him but wont since he wasn't worth it.

 

“Your a bastard for letting someone you love go like that, you don’t deserve her,” I whisper as I let him go as another nurse comes in to warn us that if their was a fight then we would all get kicked out. I sit down far from him as I can get as I try not look at him for the sole reason of not getting kicked out since I don't think I can hold myself back from shoving him against a wall again.

 

Back to the present.

 

I open my eyes slowly so that I can focus on my surroundings. I smile softly to myself as I think about the exact moment in which I woke up in the hospital room where everyone had surrounded me once they noticed my eyes were open. I remember seeing my members looking at me with tears in their eyes as they cried that I was okay with Chaerin unni scolding me that if I ever disappear again then I will be in huge trouble making me smile at her in reassurance as I hear her voice break so that she’s holding back. I look at my oppas who were at the back of the room looking at me with small smiles on their faces, with Jiyong oppa scowling at me making my small smile fall. Before I can ask why he was frowning the doctor rushes in kicking everyone out in the process since the room was to full for him to be able to check my vital signs and that everything was ok and how it should be.

 

After everything that happened I had decided to take a break and just go and find the me that was before Mark was even in the picture romantically. I took 2 months off being Gong Minzy to be Gong Minji, to do just that. I cut myself off from the world that I needed so badly to get awy from. So no social media, no internet or Line or well no phone really. Even though I lost touch with everything I succeeded in being able to think about Mark without the hurt that I once felt whenever I thought about him.

 

I quietly get up from off the ground, moving around the quiet room, picking my stuff that was scattered around the floor. As I look in the mirror I catch sight of someone standing at the door watching me with a small smile on his handsome face and eyes full of admiration making me smile widely at the man who was waiting for me patently, before turning towards a happier me...

 

 

“Believe in your future and your future will believe in
you.” 
― Aniekee Tochukwu Ezekiel