Always

Joah

I watch him as he sneaks into the room making me wonder how he had gotten into the building and how he didn't get caught wandering around. I leave the music playing as I slowly come to a stop in front of the mirror my back facing him our eyes locked in a battle of wills.

 

“Why are you here?” I ask as I try to make my breath even, leaving me to grab my water bottle as I wait for his answer.

 

“Is that how you greet your boyfriend who you haven't seen in so long?” He asks making me lift my eyebrows in confusion, I wipe my sweat with the towel that was next to my bag before I turn around to look at my so called ‘boyfriend’ in the face for the first time since he walked in.

 

“We saw each other when you came over not long ago.” I say tilting my head to the side, reminding me of my lovely dog dougie.

 

“Yah! Don’t you miss me? Should I just turn around and leave right now?” Jay says making me smile at his silliness as he turns to walk back to the door to leave. I stop him just in time by giving him a back hug.

 

“Oppa I’m sorry,” I mumble into the back of his shirt making me smell him and feel his heat and him. Oh how I’ve missed being in his arms and just being with him. It’s hard being in a long distance relationship as we both are busy, him in America with his company, with me and the girls promoting our album and concert, we just haven't had time to see each other as much as we would like.

 

“It’s ok Jagiya, I would never leave you no matter what.” He says as he turns around with his arms holding onto me like he would never let me go and I just know he won’t.

 

“I’ve missed you.” I whisper as I look into his eyes seeing the love in them. A wide beautiful smile slides across from his face making him even more handsome.

 

“I’ve missed you too Jagiya…” He whispers before his lips are on mine making my heart beat a mile per second. As we pull away from each other I see that he has a pout on his handsome face making me frown.

 

“Are you okay?” I ask as I touch his face softly.

 

“Did you have to add bro to your twitter picture?” Jay asks making me laugh a full belly laugh, resulting in him holding me tighter in his embrace. I shake my head as I hear him laugh along with me. This is why I love him so much, he brings me happiness without trying. He’ll always 'be mine.'