>>> The Third Interview

The Impassioned Interchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One nice morning (or so I thought)...

yeolwho05: Nice to meet you again, lovely fiction characters!

Park Chanyeol: *Pokerface* Do I look like a ing fiction character to you?

yeolwho05: *Gulps* Uhm, no?

Choi Hana: Hey, Park Chanyeol! Don't you have manners? Apologize to the author. Now.

Park Chanyeol: *Blinks, before turning towards yeolwho05 with a pokerface* Sorry.

yeolwho05: *Gasps and turns to Hana.* How did you freaking do that? I remember last time that he was quite, you know, scary. You're so my idol now. Teach me, please!

Choi Hana: *Laughs* Maybe next time, Ms. yeolwho05. I have a lot of things on my plate right now, so I'm not so sure if I'll be able to have the time to teach you. It wil take a long time for sure as well, and a lot of patience since he's angry all the time. Actually, he's angry 24/7. *yeolwho05 glances at Chanyeol*

Park Chanyeol: *Widens his eyes* What are you looking at?

yeolwho05: Anyways, we have another set of guests later on, so let's make this quick 'cause this interview is getting quite intimidating. I can almost feel the in the air. Maybe it's just me? Yeah! It's just me! Anyway, Miss Choi, I'm pretty sure that the readers have noticed this as well. It seems to me that you really dislike Mr. Kim Minseok. Why is that?"

Choi Hana: Well, I'm pretty sure that the readers already know the reason if they read the previous chapters. If you were me, I'm pretty sure you'd get my feelings, right?

yeolwho05: Oh. Well, I don't want to comment any further to that since I don't want to get bullied later on, so let's leave that aside and move on. Anyway, I have gathered a few interesting questions that our lovely readers wanted to ask you. First of all, I would like to thank all of you participants for participating. Now, let's start with our first question from angela_saldajeno! Her question is for you, Mr. Park. She asked, "Do you think Hana looks like a nun? And who monitors those surveillance cameras?" What can you say about these questions, Mr. Park? *Hana warily glances at Chanyeol, fiddling with her fingers*

Park Chanyeol: Huh. A nun, you say? I haven't met a nun personally, but I do know that no nun is as crazy as that woman over there. Besides, don't nuns wear those tunics or something? I clearly don't see those type of clothes on her. What's the point of this question anyway?

Choi Hana: I am not crazy, you vexed-psycho-pokerfaced-giant!

Park Chanyeol: *Points at Hana briefly and shrugs* See? Do you need more proof?

Choi Hana: Hey, you freaking giant! Stop calling me crazy of I'll chop you part by part and feed it to ants!

Park Chanyeol: *Ignores Hana* As for the surveillance cameras, I monitor them. Since my office is private, the footage inside is confidential as well. I am already aware of the infiltrations in my company so I am always cautious. You can't just trust anyone in this world. *looks at Hana*

Choi Hana: What are you looking at? And don't ignore me, big foot!

Park Chanyeol: Why are you bringing up my foot! He has nothing to do with this! You should use "feet" instead of "foot" as well! My feet has the same size, thank you very much.

yeolwho05: Aigoo, love is in the air. Anyway, before this breaks down into more arguments, let's proceed to the next question, shall we? *Chanyeol and Hana stops arguing and nods their heads* Very well then. Here is a question from KLove208. She said, "Chanyeol, what are your real thoughts on Hana? Is she becoming the person that can confide in you and bring your happiness back? Same first question to Hana."

Park Chanyeol: First of all, why are all the questions indicated to me? Secondly, why do I feel like they are all talking informally to me? I defiantly believe that I am older than you people!

Choi Hana: I'm very sorry, friends. I deeply apologize in behalf of this big foot. He's not usually this angry these days. He must've taken the wrong meds. *nudges Chanyeol* Apologize. Immediately.

Park Chanyeol: *glares at Hana* Fine whatever. Sorry.

Choi Hana: Good. Now, answer the question. 

Park Chanyeol: Am I a puppy or what? *sighs* This person here is my secretary -- nothing more, nothing less. I do not know what "real thoughts" you want to know, but she does bring me new feelings that I cannot explain at the moment. Thank you for the question KLove208, but I really do not have the answer to your question.

yeolwho05: (That is, for now. Mwahahahaha) I think that's a very very nice answer, "for now." Anyway, let's head to another question for Ms. Hana, from mamakyungsoo. She asked, "How do you manage to always feel confident? What is your suggestion for them who always feel insecure about themselves/their clothing?"

Choi Hana: Hmm. I think you might be a little wrong with that mamakyungsoo. I'm not always confident. I have those days where I just want to sulk over things, but I do admit that I can be pretty confident at times. I guess you just have to be optimistic and always have faith in your abilities. Remember that you can only be successful and happy at the same time if you have a humble yet reasonable confidence in yourself. Have fun, and when you do have fun, you can do so much amazing things!

yeolwho05: Wow. That was a very heartful advice! Thank you so much for the lovely answer, Ms. Hana. Let's have the last question for everyone, which I'm sure everyone is interested in hearing about. What can we expect on the next chapter?

Choi Hana: Well, the next chapter might be eventful, but I'm pretty sure you already know that, yeolwho05. Dear lovely readers, I guess you'll just have to read and you'll see. *winks*

yeolwho05: Yup. I'm pretty sure I know. Mwahahaha. Anyway, what about you Chanyeol-sshi?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter