>>> The Second Interview

The Impassioned Interchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour after they signed the contract...

 

yeolwho05: Nice to meet you again, Ms. Choi and Mr. Park. How are you both feeling this fine afternoon? *Smiles brightly.*

Park Chanyeol: *Pokerface*

Choi Hana: *Rolls her eyes, though makes sure that Chanyeol doesn't see her.* Nice to meet you too, yeolwho05. It is a very fine afternoon, indeed. I'm really happy to be interviewed yet again by a wonderful interviewer like you.

yeolwho05: *Blushes* Eh, it's fine. Let's proceed to the interview questions then, shall we? I'm sure you're both busy with a few... things. *Stares at Chanyeol*

Park Chanyeol: *Glares.* What are you looking at?

yeolwho05: Nothing. Let's proceed to my first question for todays' interview! Ms. Choi Hana, how did you feel when Mr. Park Chanyeol fired you on the spot?

Choi Hana: Is that even a trick question? *Chuckles.* Of course I felt bad. That morning, I woke up as if it was a very wonderful day, having no idea of what was in store for me when I go to work. I mean, I didn't expect to get fired that day. Of course, instances like that happen. I just didn't expect to experience such a horrible thing when I had only worked for a mere week in that company. My parents didn't even know that I got fired. I never told them... They only knew that I had a wonderful job and that I was working for a well-known company.

Park Chanyeol: *Rolls his eyes and stares at Hana.* Are you trying to guilt-trip me? If you are, I suggest you to stop right this instant.

Choi Hana: The fact that you're reacting that way means that my words somehow affected you. Did you feel guilty, sir? *Stares blankly at Hana*

Park Chanyeol: As if. You're just like my other employees, thinking of how hard I was letting them work and all. Have you not seen my workload then? The amount of work I work on everyday cannot even be compared with a hundred-worth of work that you and my other employees do. I have hundreds -- no -- thousands of lives depending on how well I work in the company. Do you not know how much pressure that is for me?!

Choi Hana: Touche, sir. I think you're the one guilt-tripping me right now.

Park Chanyeol: Ms. Choi, don't feel so bold when talking to me. Do you think a mere contract worth of is enough to talk back? Listen here, Ms. Choi, and listen close. With or without a contract, you were still my employee. I paid you for your service, not the other way around. As far as I am concerned, you should at least be thankful that I agreed with your little deal. If it weren't for my approval, you'd probably wandering around the streets of Seoul, looking for a low-paying job to pay the damage fees!

yeolwho05: O-Okay. That's enough. *Cuts through their argument, thankfully.* 

 

*Choi Hana and Park Chanyeol both huffs, ignoring each other.*

 

yeolwho05: (This is going to be a long day) Let's proceed to the next question, then. Mr. Park, what made you agree to the deal that Ms. Hana had proposed?

Park Chanyeol: *Frowns* If you were in my position, you would do the same thing. Who wouldn't when someone talks annoyingly just for my approval over a mere deal? More so, she ing lectured me, for God's sake! That woman had the guts to lecture me after I fired her! It wasn't like I'd gain and benefit from that deal as well. I didn't think she'd make the part of her deal, seeing as how she betrayed me and my company once.

Choi Hana: With all due respect sir, I did not talk "annoyingly" nor did I betray you and your company before. Truth to be told, you have no proof whatsoever. I left the company simply because you fired me. You left me with no other choice than to bow down to you and do as you wish. And please, how you even assume that I won't be able to do my part of your deal? You don't know me, sir. You might have read my resume before, but that doe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter