matchy

Dreamcatchers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin woke up the next day to knocking on his door and the whines of the deep voice he had grown to be familiar with. Getting up and ruffling his hair, he adjusted the bracelet on his wrist and trudged to the door to open the door. He saw Sehun standing outside in a black tee and a light blue shirt over his shoulders as a black cap sat silently on his head. Smiling he waved a plastic bag around his face before pushing Jongin into the house, his arms against his .

“Jongin what are you doing without a shirt; acting y huh.” Sehun chuckled as he shot a wink at Jongin while placing the plastic bag on the table. Jongin smirked and mouthed – just like you. He chuckled and sat down beside Sehun, holding his hand naturally.

“Thanks a lot for yesterday, helped me clear my mind off some things.”

“It’s nothing. It’s what I should do right?” Sehun smiled as he beant forward to bring the plastic bag over as he gently let go of Jongin’s hand and dished the items out of the bag. It was food; bubble tea to be exact as he happily stuck the straw through the plastic cover quickly and drank it like it was heaven. Jongin watched Sehun being so happy as he ruffled his hair while reaching over to get the other cup and did the same. They sat there for awhile before Sehun stopped sipping out of the cup and began to pat Jongin repeatedly on the back.

“Eh didn’t I say I was going to bring you out today; hurry get up and go get changed and we can set off immediately~” Sehun spoke with a happy tune as he got up and pulled Jongin up, “Faster faster go get something like bright and yeah don’t go all black on me okay.” Jongin laughed in response and walked towards the room. The destination they were heading to was a little conundrum as he looked forward to it – Sehun had been full of surprises since they got closer and he seemed like a little puzzle he was willing to solve, a pleasant puzzle whom he would be willing to spend his life close to, wading through the labyrinth. He appreciated his efforts to make him feel better and all the same he knew he would be willing to do the same for Sehun if a day came when he needed it. Jongin hurriedly put on a grey tee and a sky blue pullover as he grabbed a black snapback from his sea of endless supplies as he rushed out of the room to hug Sehun who had been leaning on the counter looking at the exposed shelves of instant ramen.

“Eh that was quick.” Sehun turned his head back a little to face Jongin, “That’s a lot of instant food there though.”

Still hugging him tightly Jongin nodded, “Yeah I’m too lazy to get out of the house to buy anything else, or cook so. Convenience goes first.” Sehun started to object as Jongin cut him off, “I know its unhealthy to eat too much of this but hey don’t you have the same stock at home.” Jongin winked as he leant on Sehun, tightening his grip around his waist.

“At this rate I think I’ll suffocate you know.” Sehun laughed as he shifted himself to face Jongin once again and hugged back, pulling his head towards his shoulder and his hair silently, “Yah its time for us to go have fun.” His hands traced from the back of his head to his hand and pulled him along. They walked down to the bus stop and waited for the next bus to come as Jongin pulled his earpieces out of his pocket and attached them firmly into his ipod while bringing them up to his ears and fitting them nicely as Sehun chuckled, this boy really couldn’t do anything without music could he; he smiled and looked at the cars passing by quickly, everyone moving quickly on their own. He used to watch these scenes with thoughts of negativity, thinking about how everyone was moving forward besides him, how he was the only one who was pathetically rooted to the spot. Yet by now he found himself enjoying the hustle and bustle, feeling the warmth of humanity in the honks of cars and the sounds of accelerating engines drowning the sea of voices around him. He found himself more confident, more positive for he had found Jongin. He found a new phase of his life – and he loved it.

“The bus is here~” Sehun got up and pulled Jongin along as they boarded the bus and found the seat furthest to the back. Jongin childishly pushed Sehun aside and rushed to the seat beside the window as he pulled Sehun down to sit beside him. Throughout the ride Jongin found himself staring out of the window, the music drowning him in his thoughts. The cars went by so silently in contrast to his music as he wondered about how everyone he saw on the streets felt – happiness? sadness? He wondered for he used to be part of the crowd, part of the people who were aimlessly trying to find a place where he belonged. He found it, and he was wondering how he felt back then for he had long forgotten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter