Ease

Dreamcatchers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun sighed and walked over to the speakers and attached his phone quietly as the screen lit up in the dim studio and shone on his face as Jongin admired his sharp features especially his jawline which seemed like it was enough to cut. He loved this boy more than he could’ve expected to, and appreciated everything he had ever done for him. At times it felt as though he wouldn’t be able to repay him for all of the effort he had put into this entire relationship since they met; he felt protected and secure around him, as though nothing else could bother him. Not even his anxiety. Smiling slightly, he bit his lips as he leant against the wall and watched Sehun as he walked to the centre of the dance studio, the slow melodic tunes ringing through the small area. As he shot a shy eye smile back at Jongin he began moving to the quick beat as Jongin recognised this as the first song he had taught in the very same dance class that had brought the two of them together – but he was doing an entirely different set of choreography, something different from the slow, smooth-sharp mixture that might come out as slightly sensual – he had choreographed something entirely different, dynamic, fast and he hit all of the beats which seemed perpetually impossible. It was as though every movement came like bullets fired in the distance, the speed appalling. He watched as Sehun moved across the dance floor with ease, yet the creases never quite left Sehun’s foreheads. He could see the tension in his eyes as he moved quicker as the pace picked up, the sweat trickling down his temples. Sehun had definitely put in a lot of effort for this, and he was improving at a much quicker pace than Jongin had ever expected him to. Sehun slowed down as the music approached the bridge, his style subsiding as he switched to a more soulful approach, his steps though slow but still had the same power he had possessed. It was interesting how despite his thin frame, his power and strength was not to be underestimated.

Sehun ended his piece as he turned at Jongin and laughed shyly while walking over to the speakers with an eye smile – he honestly hoped that he hadn’t disappointed Jongin, given that he wanted to make this day especially free and comfortable for him. He really wanted to do his part to cheer him on for the surgery yet he was clueless as to how to go about doing it. He decided that going along with anything Jongin wanted to do, and doing it well would suffice.

“How did I do, master.” Sehun chuckled as he plonked down next to Jongin with a bottle of water in his hands, his chest moving up and down heavily as he panted. Jongin turned to him and stayed silent for a moment as though in deep thought as he chuckled, “Too amazing.”

“Aww you’re too kind.” Sehun swatted his arm as he laughed and leant on Jongin’s shoulders, “I wanted to improve for you.” He truly did. He understood the passion Jongin had for dancing, and being around him made him feel as though learning to dance and complement him would be a dream for him. Being able to stand on the same stage with Jongin felt like his new life-long goal as he could only imagine the security he would finally feel despite standing before a crowd – the only time he would truly feel strong and able to control himself proper. He really wished to dance with Jongin, and hence he needed Jongin to get well. Jongin nodded.

“Mm. I’ll get through this and we’ll dance together alright?” Jongin hugged Sehun tightly as he ruffled his hair gently.

“Woah woah I didn’t come here to be a lightbulb.” Yixing chuckled as he stopped at the door and brought his headphones down from his ears and allowed them to droop around his neck as he pointed at the two of them with an adorable pout. Jongin chuckled and nodded as he let go of Sehun and mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter