Bus 147

Dreamcatchers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: omg i'm sorry that this chapter became a little angsty again because i'm just going with my own flow of thoughts so yeah. the angst level might oscillate alot because it has its meaning for it yes everything has a meaning for it ;) 

Sehun looked up at the clock on the wall opposite of the sofa; it was almost 8. He turned to Jongin who was in deep slumber with his head resting on his lap as he curled up slightly and placed his hands below his head. Sehun kept his arm around Jongin’s shoulders as it trembled before he had fallen asleep. He smiled when he noticed there weren’t any frowns creased on his forehead as he played with his hair for awhile as Jongin opened his eyes slowly.

“Someone finally woke up after sleeping like a small child~” Sehun said playfully as he flicked Jongin’s hair about carefully with a finger as Jongin turned around and lay sideways, his face towards the rest of the living room. Sehun chuckled for awhile, too adorable, “Wake up or you’re going to be late for dance.” He had put emphasis on dance as Jongin seemed to jolt himself back to his sense as he sat up quickly only to be caught by Sehun’s arms.

“Don’t get up too fast or you’ll hurt your back again.” Sehun placed his head on Jongin’s back for a few moments before patting him slightly and getting up, “Eh go get ready its time for class, teacher.” Jongin smiled at Sehun’s teasings and trudged towards the room. He was still tired, and his back honestly hurt a little but waking up to see Sehun seemed to work as a painkiller on its own. He smiled as he fished out a black tank top from his pile of clothes in the darkness – he had been too lazy to turn on the lights or tidy his own belongings. Picking out a maroon pullover he grabbed his snapback and left the room to see Sehun toying around with his phone as he lay down on the sofa. Hearing the door open, he sat up and kept his phone as he looked at Jongin with his bare tone arms under the light with a pullover hanging over his right shoulder.

“I have glorious biceps don’t I,” Jongin smirked as he looked at Sehun teasingly while flexing his arms. Sehun laughed in reply and nodded, “Yeah of course.” Perhaps it was in that light mood and pleasant laughter that they left the unit together as Jongin strung his arm over Sehun’s shoulder. Walking to the dance studio was no longer a lonely affair, neither was it a ten-minute walk that encompassed anxiety and uncertainty about how they would face each other. Rather it had become extra time for them to spend around each other, their own thoughts free to flow as Jongin recapped his choreography repeatedly.

“Jongin-ah; Why do you like dancing so much,” Sehun looked over and asked.

“I don’t know. Since young it felt like it was a part of me, like it was something I had to do. I enjoyed the strength I felt while exerting the moves, the freedom and yet discipline involved in getting the right style and posture when I did different sets of choreography… somehow or rather along the way dance became the only thing which I felt like I understood thoroughly.” Jongin spoke with new found zest, the kind of enthusiasm he had always had bubbling inside him yet he never felt free enough to let it go, “Even during situations where I can’t dance, I listen to various genre of music, I imagine myself dancing. Closing my eyes and listening to the music, it’s as though I’m slowly getting addicted to it. I like dancing and dreaming but now it’s not just dancing but a great deal of music has become my life.” Sehun nodded as he listened. He never understood what it felt like to love something to the extent of giving up one’s own health. He had never quite experienced or rather felt anything for things besides being able to spend hours on a clear canvas with the accompaniment of his own set of brushes and dark paints – he recalled being sent here in the first place to pursue his studies in medicine. He had been a good student in his college life as he was equally aimless and had no definite goal. He grew up unsure of what was in store for him and never planned ahead – he did not know which college he wished to go to when h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter