Dreams

Dreamcatchers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun awoke after a delicate dream of Jongin. Dreams always made him amused, these little things that were either what scientific thoughts classified them as series of thoughts, images and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep, or perhaps with a tinge of angst – a deluding fantasy you’d never want to leave. There was a period of time when dreams were luxuries, making its own materialization in his few hours of slumber. Perhaps at this point the usage of luxuries would lead him up a path through a garden, misleading in nature as not all of these dreams were pleasant. Along the way he used to dream of Rei, the thoughts of his departure; and recently he dreamt of Jongin.

Midway though the night they met, Sehun strolling along the streets as he saw Jongin leaning against a stained wall outside of his apartment. He was clad in a black shirt with his usual sweatpants and hightops. A beanie covered his hair as he seemed to be staring at the sky, occasionally moving his head – ah of course, his earpieces were knitted into his ear. It had been midnight to be exact and Sehun had emerged out of his comfortable haven for the mere craving of fresh air to clear his mind of Jongin and the new found trust which made him tremble – and alas he met the right man.

“What are you doing here…at this hour. Its pretty cold.” Sehun walked over to Jongin and looked at him. No reply. Jongin’s eyes were closed as he clutched his ipod in a slightly trembling hand, his head leaning against the wall. Sehun was appalled by how Jongin seemed to have fallen asleep without falling towards one side. As he got closer, he admired how his features seemed close to perfection, his eyelids gently closed beneath the protection of his fringe which had been messily falling all over below his white beanie. His jacket hung over his shoulder as Sehun traced his slightly bare shoulder to his collarbones and to his jawline – damn. He peered over to his right hand which was tucked slightly behind his thigh, a little plastic bag hanging from it. Sehun looked up once more at the sleeping Jongin as he reached out to pick it out of his fingers – it was about to fall anyway. It was a delicate light blue translucent bag which contained a little pale peach box in it with a miniscule envelope lying innocently on the smooth finish. Sehun reached in to pick the envelope up which had scrawny yet adorable handwriting on it reading – “for the fool sehunnie ꒰⌗´͈ ᵕ ॣ`͈⌗꒱৩”  Sehun stared at Jongin for a few moments before placing it back into the bag and smiling; it was the second or perhaps third time he smiled because of Jongin – rather miraculous.

“I see someone’s finally smiling.” Jongin’s gentle voice drew nearer as he leaned in towards Sehun who had been too engrossed in his own happy thoughts. Jongin faced Sehun quietly and stared at his smile for a few moments before Sehun noticed how close he was. He moved back quickly and stiffened as he covered his mouth with the back of his hand and sniffed as though he had never laughed. He looked at the bag in his hand and hastily looked away as Jongin chuckled as he stretched slightly and rubbed his eyes, “Damn you’re adorable. Take the bag, it’s for you.” He ruffled Sehun’s hair as he pushed himself back to his feet and began to walk away from Sehun.

“Th-thanks. So you came all the way just to give me this?” Sehun raised the bag to his eye level and stared at the contents once again, the feeling of pure happiness returning once again; a faint smile emerged.

“You sure are blur huh, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter