Forward

Dreamcatchers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: waht is this getting boring because of all the angst; sighpie

 

“No feeling is final, neither are we. We keep going in circles, chasing what we think is best, blindly stumbling over stones while hoping for salvation – and within the catfight, we lose ourselves together, all at once.” Sehun muttered as he rested his on the edge of the chestnut couch, his hands cupping the back of his head. His eyelids drooped a little from the lack of sleep; he spent the night pondering over Jongin’s words, wondering if the walls he had built were really indestructible. His eyes wandered out of the windows to show his own reflection pasted over the busy night, cars going their own ways, lights creating constellations as complex as his thoughts. It was almost 9, another day of dance practice which he was about to go for. Perhaps he began to notice that running away would not do him any good because the less they cleared up, the less he would feel at ease. He needed assurance or whatever Jongin was willing to offer because he was about to attempt, to trust. He flipped through the photo album lying beside on the table and the photo of him and Rei for a few moments before taking it out and tearing it into half. As he rushed to get a black shirt to wear he left the two halves to lie on the ground – the one that used to be one, when their pact remained a pair, before Rei left. Forget it, he had stumbled over this man for too long maybe? Picking up his earpieces and phone he left the house in a hurry after glancing at the photograph for a few seconds, forgetting his cardigan once again being the forgetful person he was once he drifted off in his thoughts. He sat in a corner of the dance studio away from the hubbub of the other students as some of them hopped about, making weird noises. He watched as two others who were apparently called Jongdae and Joonmyun rolled about together like potatoes rolling on his kitchen counter as he poked them with a spoon. They seemed to be extremely close as they laughed together while whacking each other before resuming with their rolling where they rolled all the way to the wall before rolling back and bumping into another man who went by the name of Xiumin who’d puff up his cheeks and push them away every single time they came in contact with his leg. Meanwhile, Sehun kept his right arm crossed over his firm abdomen as he tapped his phone lightly in his other hand, raised to his eye level with his elbow lying on his other fist. He kept his earphones strung over his neck and firmly fit into his ears as they stood out from the all black outfit he was in. He had a little pout as he occasionally looked up to see if the choreographing duo had made their arrival yet. For some reason he felt like he was expecting something, as though he was delighted to be able to see Jongin again. He shook his head for a few moments, struggling to push such thoughts out of his head as he continued bobbing away to his music; such conflicts. He felt as though his head was split into half – one wanting to see Jongin and perhaps even craving his attention, the other tired and wanting to just lie in bed and curl under the blanket. Just as he was droning off to sleep as he shut his eyes in fatigue, the familiar voice shook him back to consciousness.

“Hello everyone!!~” Jongin smiled as he walked in with Yixing following behind. They were both bringing their own speakers in as Sehun got up to twirl his earpieces back around his phone and place it on the shelves before walking back to his spot in the corner. He looked at Jongin a little expectantly as he noticed the familiar pair of eyes darting across the room and making eye contact with him as though finding the person he was searching for. He watched as Jongin waved slightly before bending back to the speakers. Sehun looked about for a few moments and tilted his head Ah I’m getting confused again; chill sehun chill you can do this – talk to him later; you signed up to dance not to get tired and run away from every session. If you were going to do this the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter