Suga's unpleasant morning-encounter

Mission BTS: Who can change Bangtan Boys?

 

In the end, the boys walked home without knowing what their new reality show was about, and without food as well.

“I’m hungry,” Seokjin complained.

“We all are,” Hoseok replied, sighing over the sad situation.

“I want pizza,” Jungkook muttered.

Namjoon sighed. “Don’t we all,”

And so, they walked home in silence.

-

The following week, they got a small holiday as thanks for their hard work. This was at least the cover story, as the manager needed them to gain some energy before the big reality show-revealing.

And halfway through the week, the dorm was overflowing with empty pizza-boxes, unfolded laundry and other stuff that easily could have been put into place if someone had bothered to do it. Which no one did.

 

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook!” Yoongi shouted a silent morning in the middle of the week. No answer was given, and Yoongi furiously stepped over some of Hoseok’s underwear, trying to get to Jungkook’s bed without making the chaos that covered the dorm worse than it already was.

After a little while of strategically putting his feet wherever something didn’t cover the floor, he safely got to Jungkook’s bed.

And Jungkook was, as predicted, sleeping. He lay in a z-formation, his feet poking out from the bed, looking way too peaceful for Yoongi’s liking. Yoongi wondered if he was cold, and decided that the best way to wake Jungkook up was to make him even colder. So he grabbed the blanket that covered the unknowing maknae, and dragged it off him in one swipe. The blanket went flying through the room and ended up on someone’s bed, and Jungkook woke up as soon as the cold air hit his bare chest.

“Wah!” he shouted, trying to cover up and keep his warmth as much as possible. At first he covered his chest, but then he hugged his knees, rocking back and forth. “Yoongi-hyung!” he shrieked, as his sleepy brain tried to process what was happening. “What did you do that for?!”

Yoongi, already dressed and ready for the day, scowled angrily at the younger. “You promised to take care of the empty cardboard-boxes from yesterday! It’s covering the whole kitchen, and I can’t make my cucumber-juice now!”

“Why would you even drink cucumber juice?!” Jungkook countered, staring back at the other as he desperately tried to find something to cover himself up with. he was cold, and Yoongi was irritated. This was not going to be pleasant.

“That’s not the point!” Yoongi put his hands to his sides, looking like a mom scolding her child. If those guys could eat fifteen pizzas in half a week, he should at least be able to drink his beloved cucumber-juice. Pizza was fattening, cucumber-juice was not.

“Well, I forgot!”

“How could you forget? It’s covering the kitchen, standing more exposed than you are right now!”

“And whose fault is that?”

“Yours! If you had taken care of it, none of you would be where you are now!”

Jungkook would have answered Yoongi, but he never got that far. Because at this point, a pillow came flying through the room, hitting Yoongi in the back of the head, which made him stumble and fall all over Jungkook. And both of the bickering boys started to holler and scream, trying to get the other off. Jungkook had his face pressed against Yoongi's chest, and his knee in his stomach. They were a mess of arms and legs.

“Oh, shut UP, you two!” the person guilty of throwing the pillow yelled, making even more ruckus.

Yoongi got up and scowled at the person, which turned out to be Taehyung. “It’s not our fault!” he protested, and noticed Jungkook’s blanket, which was prettily covering half of Taehyung’s face. So that’s where the blanket landed.

All the noise woke the other members up, and soon they joined the fight as well. In the end, the only one who didn’t find was Jimin, but then again Jimin never fought these days so no one noticed. They were too busy defending their own case, shouting to be heard, one louder than the other. Silently, Jimin wondered how long it would take before the neighbours called.

"You threw a blanket at me!"

"Well I didn't know it would land on you!"

"You still threw it!"

"Yah, who woke me up?"

"No one cares, go to sleep!"

"No one can sleep when you are screaming!"

"Well, that's not my fault!"

"How is that not your fault?!"

"Well technically it is but that's not the point!"

"Stop fighting and go do something useful if you are going to bicker like that!"

"Then you can start by putting on some clothes!"

"I WANT MY CUCUMBER-JUICE!"

"Where the hell did that come from?"

"If you had been here from the start and not sleeping you would know!"

"You know what would solve this? Starb -"

"OH MY GOD SHUT UP SEOKJIN!"