Give Me Tender Love

EXO Planet
Sehun drags Jongin out of the place and when they settle themselves in a playground, Sehun instantly slaps Jongin hard on the face to wake him up. “Nothing will change when you’ll just drink in that place and do nothing Jongin!” Sehun scolds Jongin like a mother.

Jongin apologizes to Sehun, “Sehun, I’m sorry, I didn’t do anything to look for you. I was blinded by the sadness and loneliness I feel. For 5 years... and after that, I ran away from my problem but problems continue to hunt me. And here I am, it’s my fault.”

And Jongin receives another slap, but he doesn’t care now because he deserves it, “Why is everyone blaming themselves of what is happening right now? I even blame myself for this, oh god this is stupid. J-just go and look for Kyungsoo. And settle this problem. Everything will be fine; we just have to be one.” And Jongin shakes his head which makes Sehun blink and want to slap Jongin again.

“I saw him, he’s with Luhan, don’t worry. He’ll be fine.” Jongin rejects himself. And another slap is coming, Jongin knows it, “ you Jongin, he needs you more than Luhan.” Jongin still shakes his head.

“I don’t deserve Kyungsoo and he doesn’t deserve me.” Jongin hates what he’s saying right now.

“Tell that to Kyungsoo to know his reasons why he loved you. I have my reason Jongin, and probably, Kyungsoo has MORE reasons why he loved the stubborn you. You are the changed Jongin and Kyungsoo moulded that. Those words that come from your mouth, your smile, it Jongin, why don’t you understand.”

“I can understand... I don’t deserve Kyungsoo, that’s all. Kyungsoo deserves more than me.” Jongin doesn’t know why he’s giving up. But then, promises are made to be broken. Jongin is giving up. Jongin is letting go.

“Then you are thinking that Luhan who can kiss the pain away deserves Kyungsoo? it, are you nuts? Are you stupid like Kyungsoo? Luhan cannot kiss the pain away, he can only ease the pain because of his presence and sweetness but Jongin, you can take the pain away because you’re the one who caused it.” Sehun shouts at him thinking that if he does that, Jongin will realize it. Jongin is taken aback at what Sehun is saying. “You only have one day Jongin. Just, go, Kyungsoo is fixing his things in the Byuns for their flight. Their flight is 4 o’clock in the morning. You still have so much time to think about your decision.” Sehun puts a hand on Jongin’s shoulder and Jongin instantly pulls Sehun to a hug.

“I’m sorry Sehun.” he apologizes and Sehun understands. “It’s a goodbye now Jongin. I will leave this town tonight. I just want to fix everything before I go. And I’ll be happy to know that you and Kyungsoo are together. Please fix everything.” Sehun bids goodbye to Jongin.

“Can’t you stay?” Jongin holds Sehun’s hand. Sehun smiles at Jongin knowing that Jongin wants him around; he wants him in their world. But Sehun shakes his head, “I’m sorry, I have to finish my studies there, I still have my dream. And I know you do have too. But finish Kyungsoo first.” Sehun chuckles and receives another hug from Jongin.

Jongin goes to his unit and decides that he won’t go to the airport because Kyungsoo will still go and it won’t change anything. He cries himself to sleep as he thinks of Kyungsoo letting go. Let’s see.

Kyungsoo is crying while fixing his things in his bag. He just bites his lips so the people outside his room won’t hear his sniffs. But Baekhyun knows that Kyungsoo is crying, and it that he cannot stop those tears.

Baekhyun then finds the courage to tell Kyungsoo what the hell he has been doing. He knocks on Kyungsoo’s door but no response is given, but he turns the door knob and he’s able to find the crying Kyungsoo, looking at the album Tao gave him.

Baekhyun sits beside Kyungsoo and sees Kyungsoo touching the photo where he and Jongin met... “Everything gets in slow motion.” Kyungsoo mumbles. Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo continues, “But everything will be normal now. Because Jongin is not here, there’s no reason for everything to get in slow motion.” Another set of tears fall from Kyungsoo’s eyes.

Nalgeun ilgijang meonjireul teoreonae
Mundeuk pyeolchin got geu sogen haemarkge
Nega isseo, ajik neon geudaero yeogi namaisseo
Itgo jinaetdeon gerimu tteoolla
Hageun tteollimi nae mome saemsosa
Jom seogeulpeugin hae geuttaero doragal su eomneun ge
| I brush off my worn out diary and suddenly, in the opened pages
You clearly are there, you still remain here just the same
I remember the pictures that I forgot all this time, small trembling gush out of my body
It’s a bit sad that I can’t go back to those times |

Baekhyun drapes his arms all over Kyungsoo to let his bestfriend know that he’s here for him in times like this. And Kyungsoo continues to sob on Baekhyun’s chest. “Are you going to take these notes with you?” Baekhyun says and Kyungsoo breaks the hug.

He looks at the notes in the hands of Baekhyun, it is Kyungsoo’s notes for Jongin when Kyungsoo confessed, and it instantly breaks his heart, “Throw them… i-it’s nothing to him now… or maybe, it’s really nothing to him that’s why he just left it on his table that day…”

Baekhyun shakes his head, “No Kyungsoo, he sent me a message that night. He asked me to gather all the notes you’ve given him and he’ll take it from me someday. He punched me, slapped me, cursed me, and he even pleaded to me the next day, he’s here, right, that day. He told me to give these back to him because he misses the things that you’ve said to him. Because you never said it back then after you confessed. I and give him a note per day…” and that explains why Baekhyun has only three notes on his hands.

Jongin fumbles into his closet and there he sees a box wherein Kyungsoo’s notes are in there. He gulps as he remembers that the three notes left are still with Baekhyun and he’s in regret that he doesn’t complete it. Three notes left, only three notes. Jongin starts reading the first note and everything goes back to him.

“So, the first note was given to him that day. It was Saturday Kyungsoo. He really is happy when I gave him that first note. It’s only one but I know that he’s celebrating a party in him; he just didn’t show me that day because he only shows his ing smile to you. Only you.” Baekhyun sounds like he’s complaining.

But Baekhyun continues, “The next day, uhm, I think it is E for Envy and Chemistry thing. I gave him two notes because he asked you for a date. And I swear I saw him smile at me...”

“E for Envy.” Jongin tells himself and recalls how hard he hit Kyungsoo to let the latter one know that he smiled. And he gave thanks to the sharks that they came because he hugged Kyungsoo that day because Kyungsoo is requesting a hug from him in the C notes... and Jongin smiles at the memory Cheese cake and cappuccino, candle and cold water from the faucet... all in pair... Jongin now wonders, from that time, he and Kyungsoo became partners. They cannot live without hitting each other since then.

“After that day, I didn’t give any because he hurt you on your ing first date.” Baekhyun rolls his eyes but Kyungsoo is still listening to him with no happiness in his face and Baekhyun hates this. But he still continues, “After that, I gave him one note a day. It’s almost two weeks Kyungsoo but you and Jongin are not together since five days ago. So thus this three notes...” Kyungsoo nods and bows his head. He regrets that Jongin didn’t get all the notes he gave, but all of Jongin’s notes to him, he has those and he will never throw that away, he’ll still treasure it.

“The notes Y, O, and U Kyungsoo. YOU... it means you Kyungsoo. How much as I want to give you to him again, I guess I cannot and I’m sorry Kyungsoo.”

Jongin recalls Kyungsoo’s heart-shaped smile and he doesn’t know how, but he falls inlove all over again.

Jongin remembers all the things he did with Kyungsoo, the notes, the kisses, the hugs, the tears, the laughs, the pillows, the blankets, the bed, the rain, and Kyungsoo. Jongin remembers everything and it comes to him in his heart. He doesn’t want to lose Kyungsoo.

Geu sunganbuteo neoui mameul eotgo nanun kiseukkaji
Nae mameun hangsang gureum tago naratji
Neoneun Wendy Cinderella boda yeppeotji
Gaseum ttwige mandeun dan han
Saram neol neukkinikka, du nuni bitna
| From that moment, I had your heart and even shared a kiss
My heart rode the clouds and flew
You were prettier than Wendy or Cinderella
The one person who made my heart pound
As soo as I felt you, my eyes shone |

Then Jongin’s phone vibrates, his eyes shine in tears as he reads the message fromJongin’s X, “I love you Kim Jongin. but goodbye…” And there’s no ing XOXO or <3: Jongin cannot stand to see this. Jongin looks at the notes... I LOVE... You kyungsoo... “I love you Kyungsoo.” And Jongin starts to tear up. Notes YOU “Where are you Kyungsoo?”

Sigyeui taeyeop doneun sai eolmania dallajyeosseulkka
Neol sseonaeryeogan majimak han jangeul neomgyeotjiman deo
Ilgeonael yonggiga anna seulpeun geureun jiwonael geoya
Uri yaegin kkeuchi anil geoya, dasi mannabol tenikka
| How much did you change while the clock’s springs were turning
I turned the last page that is written about you
But I have no courage to read it, I will erase the sad words
Our story will not be over because we will meet again |

And Jongin will know it when he will go after Kyungsoo, he looks at his watch, it’s ing 4 o’clock in the morning but still, Jongin runs under the rain for Kyungsoo.

Neol chajaganda chueogi bonaen Tinkerbell
Ttaranaseotdeon Neverland
| I’ll go looking for you to Neverland
By following Tinkerbell, who was sent by the memories |

Kyungsoo looks back at everyone, everybody is here, except Sehun, well, Kyungsoo knows why Sehun is not here. But he knows too why Jongin is not here. And he cannot help but to be sad. He doesn’t want to cry because he thinks he’s cried enough. He’s been crying for five days and he thinks he will still cry on the next days. Because he loves Jongin. He takes one last glance because he loves Jongin. But the Jongin he loves never came. Kyungsoo’s last drop of tear for the day stops.

“Kyungsoo!!!” Jongin shouts and instantly, he turns around to see Jongin running to him in tears and rain.

Geu gose naega neowa barabomyeo utgo isseo
Nan yeongwonhan neoui Peter Pan Ge sigane meomchun ne namja
Seotuljiman neomu saranghaetdeon naui neoege danyeoga
| At that place, you and I are looking at each other, smiling
I am your eternal Peter Pan, your man who has stopped in time
I maybe clumsy but I loved you so much and I will run to you |

Kyungsoo runs to Jongin and hugs the loved one lovingly. Kyungsoo cries instantly in guilt and joy. “I’m sorry Jongin I’m sorry.” Kyungsoo apologizes and Jongin understands now. He understands because Kyungsoo understands.

“Kyungsoo please don’t go. I love you, I cannot live with seeing you cry or smile or what... please, don’t go.” Jongin cries like a baby then Kyungsoo breaks the hug. He caresses Jongin’s cheeks and Jongin holds his hands, feeling the heat of it.

But when he sees the look in Kyungsoo’s eyes, he knows that Kyungsoo will say no. “I’m sorry Jongin but I have to continue my studies there. And my parents are there. But I’m assuring you… we’ll have our forever together.” Kyungsoo assures Jongin as he holds the loved one’s hands.

Jongin squeezes it and tells his mother who’s beside Kyungsoo, “Take me to a place where will have you…” She instantly cries in silent as she pulls Jongin and Kyungsoo into an embrace.

Shanzhe lei guan, wo xhen bu renxin yankanzhe ni shoushang
Jiusuan yi miao huo shi dao yongyuan ye hao wo du queding fangxiang
So baby don’t go, yeah dai wo dao hui you ni di defang yongyuan dou zhai yiqi xou
Oh women yao yiqi fei dao shijie de zui zhingxin

Ni jiu zai wo de yan li nail dou fei bu chuqu
Gen wo zaou ni jiu bu hui xiaoshi huo shizhing
Oh jiu xiang mengguo se ni
Ni shi wo shengmeng nage meili hudie

| Tears shining, I really don’t have the heart to watch you being hurt
Be it a second or it’d be nice if it’s to eternity, I’m certain of my direction
So baby don’t go, yeah, take me to a place where will have you, where we’ll be together for eternity
Oh we will fly to the center of the world together

You are just in my eyes, you can’t fly away from anywhere
Oh it’s like the you I have once dreamed
You are that beautiful butterfly in my life |

And that day, Jongin finds himself missing Kyungsoo so much. But he knows, Kyungsoo will come back.

 

Notes

Wahh, this is the end. It’s ing done. Are you satisfied? No? I am not either, that’s why I’m creating an epilogue for this. I hope you’ll keep reading this, just one more chapter and we’ll be done, this ing story is done!! Waaah!! Wait for my next update!!

Tell me if you’re confused of the story because I don’t know what I did in this story. Sorry for the fiction if it doesn’t satisfy you. Please tell me about your feels in this fiction, omo, this is only 2k+ word chapter. And the last one was 5k+.

Well you know, the previous chapter should be the LAST chapter, but that Promise song happened and I got really depressed and yeah, I tell the words that I think EXO-L and EXO are feeling. I got depressed that’s why this is like… cut? Or something like that yeah, whatever. But hey, I hope you like the story, and I HAVE A LOTS OF EPILOGUE HEREEE!!!

I hope you like the story! Thank you for reading this fiction!!

--- silver