Come A Bit Closer, Don't Stop

EXO Planet

Jongin takes Kyungsoo to the hospital to give him first aid. “Someone call the doctor!!” And they check Kyungsoo’s ankle and finds out that he might not be able to walk around because it is injured. He just nods because there’s nothing he can do for now because Jongin is stopping him from doing it.

 

Jongin is in the hospital taking care of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo asked Jongin earlier to even change his clothes because he’s still wearing his uniform and it has blood on it but Jongin just told him to shut up because he said that he will stay no matter what Kyungsoo will tell.

 

Kyungsoo looks at the white ceiling and walls the hospital has. He observes how gloomy it is and tells, “You know, hospitals shouldn’t be like this.” he looks at the plain walls of the room and groans. “It should at least make the patients be happy and lively while they’re staying here.” He looks at the tiles of the hospital ground and it is ing white too. “This color will make the patients gloomier.” He rolls his eyes at the one who designed this hospital.

 

Jongin raises an eyebrow to Kyungsoo even though he understands the point of Kyungsoo, “Then what color do you want a hospital room should have?” he asks Kyungsoo.

 

“Every room should have different colors. And it should have even few wallpapers around so it won’t look plain. You know, if they continue doing this, more patients will die earlier.” Kyungsoo judges the one who made this building and how plain it is for he witnessed earlier that there are many children here in the hospital. “Hospitals should be the one to cure the patients, right? If they want the patient to at least treasure their remaining time here on earth and they are forcing them to stay here, they should at least make their hospital lively and happy. Not like this, silence, emptiness, and loneliness are the only ones you can feel.” Kyungsoo pouts at the huge mistake the hospital has.

 

And Jongin scans the room and thinks that Kyungsoo is somewhat right but hospitals are just like a purgatory where some patients only wait for their time for death to take them, so there’s no point to make them happy or alive because in the first place, they will die. Jongin wants to tell this to Kyungsoo but he knows that Kyungsoo won’t agree with him and it will get bigger and bigger until he won’t be able to control himself but to punch Kyungsoo.

 

Jongin is fumbling on his phone and suddenly remembers what he told Kyungsoo earlier while Kyungsoo starts singing. He doesn’t want to mind Kyungsoo. What the hell did he just say earlier to the guy, Kyungsoo’s mine. And Jongin wants to curse himself because Kyungsoo has seen him smile even just for a little bit. And Kyungsoo is ing teasing him right now…

 

“Nareul bomyeo utneunda… Neodo naege kkeulli neunji…” | You smile at me… you are attracted to me too | Kyungsoo sings those lines repeatedly that Jongin thinks that he should have let Kyungsoo be ed up by the guy. But no, Jongin is just annoyed to Kyungsoo teasing him.

 

He hisses at Kyungsoo, “Will you shut up? I’m trying to concentrate here.” He pretends that he is playing something on his phone. Kyungsoo smiles because he knows that Jongin is just using that excuse because he can see that Jongin is embarrassed because of his red ears and tensed face. Kyungsoo can see it through Jongin.

 

“Hey Jongin, can I have your phone number?” Kyungsoo then asks him while reaching for his phone on the table. Jongin stands up and goes to the table to give the phone to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo puts his number in Jongin’s contact and he puts Jongin’s number in his. He smiles as he decides on what should be his name in Jongin’s phone. While he names Jongin as Soo’s O <3 in his contacts. He gives Jongin his phone while smiling meaningfully. Jongin knows that smile so he gives Kyungsoo a raised eyebrow and puts his phone in his pocket.

 

Kyungsoo then pouts because Jongin doesn’t even bother to check what’s his name in Jongin’s contacts. “Won’t you check it?” Kyungsoo asks Jongin who refuses to look at him.

 

“I’ll be taking you home and . I will take care of you no matter what.” Jongin forcefully tells Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo shakes his head because Jongin doesn’t have to do that because the Byuns are there to take care of him.

 

“There’s no need for you to take care of me. I will be fine.” Kyungsoo insists but Jongin doesn’t mind him. He just sits on his chair and waits for the rain to end, he doesn’t want to stay here longer especially when he and Kyungsoo are alone in the room.

 

Then Jongin suddenly thinks of why this incident happened to Kyungsoo. “What’s with the note?” he asks Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looks at him and shakes his head, telling him not to mind that note. But that makes him insist more, “Kyungsoo, tell me because I ing read it.” he glares at Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo looks at Jongin like he’s annoyed, “The note says it all.” He rolls his eyes which is new to Jongin. Jongin stays quiet for him to tell more. “I was the one who broke it, yesterday.” He now pouts because he really doesn’t want to tell Jongin about that.

 

Jongin asks him why. He looks at Jongin and knows that even though he shakes his head, Jongin will still insist so he tells Jongin anyway he’s witnessed all the things the guy did to him. “Yesterday, after school, h-he tried to…” he hesitates to tell Jongin because he feels so dirty, his hands tremble and Jongin can see it but stays quiet, “… me. I hit him with that trophy t-to escape… but the ring, I didn’t notice that it fell when he was doing those things to me.” Kyungsoo can only scrunch his face in disgust to himself. He cannot do anything. “I-I can’t protect myself.”

 

And with that, Jongin stands up and asks him why he didn’t tell Jongin about it. And Kyungsoo answers, “Because you mistunderstood it. You thought that he’s my boyfriend, right?” Kyungsoo then asks and jongin looks down the ground because he really thought of that but he still tried to figure out the truth so that’d be enough to change his doubt to Kyungsoo, right?

 

He walks to Kyungsoo who’s bowing his head in disgust. He stops beside Kyungsoo’s hospital bed and pats his head and says, “But you’re mine.” Kyungsoo stiffens when he hears that. He doesn’t know why he feels elated and suddenly, heat comes rushing up his cheeks that when he faces Jongin, Jongin sees Kyungsoo’s blushing red face.

 

Jongin then looks away and removes his hand from Kyungsoo’s soft hair. And he goes to out to check on the Kyungsoo’s hospital bills. Or to rather escape from Kyungsoo because he doesn’t want Kyungsoo to see his blushing face.

 

When the nurse is minding the bills for Kyungsoo, Jongin’s phone vibrates and he almost screams because the phone tickles him. He is curious who will text him in that late night so he opens his phone only to see a text message coming from Jongin’s X. Jongin’s eyes pop out from its socket when he reads the stupid name of the one who sent him a message.

 

He rolls his eyes at Kyungsoo’s stupidity. He opens the message only to feel heat rushing up his face which makes the nurse ask him what the problem is because Jongin is blushing so hard. Jongin just shakes his head as he pays Kyungsoo’s hospital bills and walks to Kyungsoo’s room.

 

He is in front of Kyungsoo’s hospital room when he hesitates if he’ll come in because of the message Kyungsoo sent him, “Yes. I’m yours Jongin. :”> XOXO <3.” Jongin wants to choke in cheesiness or whateverness Kyungsoo sent him as he reads it again before coming in Kyungsoo’s room.

 

Kyungsoo smiles when Jongin opens the door and he greets him like he hasn’t seen the boy for almost a year. Jongin rolls his eyes to the greeting and shows Kyungsoo his phone. Kyungsoo looks at Jongin’s phone screen to read his contact name, Jongin’s X. He looks at Jongin like there’s nothing wrong in that.

 

Jongin then almost shouts at Kyungsoo, “What the hell is this Kyungsoo? I’m not even your ex!” he says and Kyungsoo laughs his out because Jongin misunderstands again. Jongin furrows his eyes on Kyungsoo until Kyungsoo shakes his hand and head to let him explain first.

 

Jongin crosses his arms across his chest, ready to hear Kyungsoo’s stupid explanation. Kyungsoo earns his self up and explains, “Aish, that’s not X as in ex boyfriend Jongin. You’re not yet asking me to go out then you’re assuming me as your ex.” Hearing that, Jongin opens his mouth to oppose because Kyungsoo has the guts when he tells that he doesn’t ask Kyungsoo to go out with him. Why the hell would he do that?!

 

But Kyungsoo cuts him, “That X is for a kiss.” And that makes Jongin close his mouth in wonder. Then Kyungsoo shows his phone to Jongin and he reads, “Soo’s O. O is for circled hug.” Kyungsoo smiles, thinking that Jongin won’t argue anymore.

 

But Jongin hisses, “What the hell is this Kyungsoo?” Jongin just asks and Kyungsoo answers, “Well, because I am the kiss. You are the hug. X for a kiss because it’s shaped like an X when you kiss… like this!” Kyungsoo pouts his lips like kissing but Jongin says, “I can only find an O in your lips.” Jongin opposes that makes Kyungsoo pouts.

 

Because Kyungsoo knows that Jongin doesn’t find an O in his lips, “You cannot find an O in my lips. You can find heart. Oho!” then Kyungsoo becomes excited as he invents his own emoticon, “Okay Jongin, please remember this emoticon.” Kyungsoo asks Jongin to come closer to his phone and Jongin doesn’t know why he does. Kyungsoo continues, “When I send you this emoticon,” and Kyungsoo types <3: on his phone, “This means it is a kiss because my lips shape like a heart.” Kyungsoo smiles at his intelligence and Jongin pouts at Kyungsoo’s silliness. “And when I type a colon and an O. this means hug :O. because when you will hug me, I’m sure that the only thing that can be seen is your eyes because my head will cover your nose and lips, ‘kay?” Kyungsoo looks at Jongin to find an assurance. Jongin is taken aback because he doesn’t know why Kyungsoo has to ask for his assurance, so he just nods which makes the latter one happy.

 

Kyungsoo continues his explanation earlier, “O is circled hug like this.” and Kyungsoo demonstrates how a hug becomes an O with his arms. He repeatedly does that looking at Jongin. Jongin finds it cute but he asks, “Why am I the hug? Why are you the kiss?” Jongin doesn’t know why he feels like he’s approving to Kyungsoo’s nonsense.

 

Then Kyungsoo explains like he’s planned this perfectly, “The kiss is not yet happening but you’re the one who hugged me first, right? When you sang, tto dareun neugdae deuri bolsera.” Kyungsoo proves and Jongin furrows his eyes on Kyungsoo for he shouldn’t really let Kyungsoo win this time.

 

“X for a kiss. O for a hug. XOXO! Yaay!” Kyungsoo claps like a little kid that makes Jongin say that Kyungsoo is nothing but a child. Kyungsoo doesn’t mind it because he really is. Then Jongin senses that Kyungsoo becomes serious, “But Jongin, you don’t really have to take care of me in our house. Because Baek--“

 

Kyungsoo is still saying about the Byuns but Jongin interrupts him, “Just ing shut your mouth up and tell me where you live. It’s Saturday so no need to worry.” And it’s settled.

 

Jongin doesn’t know why he still insisted to take care of Kyungsoo in home. Because when they arrive there, he’s a little shocked that Kyungsoo’s house is way bigger than he expects. He thinks that Kyungsoo is alone in his house that’s why he insisted.

                                                                                          

But when he presses the door bell, he is only met by a Byun Baekhyun brushing his teeth. Baekhyun’s eyes got bigger when he sees Jongin is with Kyungsoo. Jongin’s eyes drag on Kyungsoo who is beside him and Kyungsoo has this meaningful grin and tells Jongin, “Let’s go in.” Kyungsoo walks to the door and beside Baekhyun. He drapes an arm on Baekhyun’s shoulder and tells Jongin teasingly, “Oh by the way, I am living with the Byuns.” And Jongin wants to bury himself alive, but he first needs to bury Kyungsoo before he can kill the guy.

 

Jongin walks in the house to be met with a couple and a brother which Jongin thinks that it’s Baekhyun’s family. Baekhyun taps his shoulder and tells him, “Feel at home.”

 

Kyungsoo sits on the couch and Baekhyun’s mother greets Jongin, “Why how, who is this guy?” he walks to Jongin and Jongin bows his head in respect. Baekhyun answers for Jongin, “It’s the Kim Jongin guy Kyungsoo is always talking about.” And Baekhyun’s mom smiles at him and compliments his dark skin and handsome face, “I’ll just get you some snacks.” She tells and Jongin looks at Kyungsoo who is probably explaining what happened to Baekhyun’s father.

 

Baekhyun’s brother asks him to sit across Kyungsoo and relax. He nods and sits on the couch which is a mistake because he can see Kyungsoo who ing tricked him for coming in his house.

 

When Baekhyun’s father nods at what Kyungsoo is telling, he tells Jongin, “Well, my son is almost the same size as you so he can lend you some while staying here.” Jongin is surprised at what Baekhyun’s father tells him. Thinking that there’s no more reason to take care of Kyungsoo because Kyungsoo has the Byuns to take care of him, he tells them, “Ah, I decided not to stay anymore. It’s just I thought that there is no one who’s going to take care of Kyungsoo that’s why I insisted but you’re here so there’s no need for me to stay anymore.” He explains but Kyungsoo shakes his head.

 

“But you insisted Jongin. I was trying to tell you about this earlier but you told me to shut up and just tell you where I live.” Kyungsoo pouts which the Byuns cannot resist. Jongin can see the ing smile of Kyungsoo and curses the latter one who is a and evil which opposes his cute and angelic features.

 

But when Baekhyun’s mother shows up while bringing some snacks for the two, she tells that Jongin isn’t able to refuse because it’ll be rude, “Don’t be shy. It’s alright because you have a space for this house. And besides, it’s so dangerous outside in this time of the day. It’s so late in the evening and we won’t let you out no matter what. So just stay here ‘kay? Even just for tonight. Uhm, is there someone looking for you now? Or we can send you home.” She suddenly thinks of the possibility. Jongin shakes his head because there’s no one living with him. It’s okay, it’s ing okay because they said that I have a space in this house. Jongin nods.

 

Jongin wants to curse the world. Jongin wants to curse himself for letting himself to stay in this house. Jongin wants to curse Kyungsoo for tricking him this ing evening yet all he did earlier was saving Kyungsoo from the er. And Jongin doesn’t know now that the space Baekhyun’s mother is telling him is in Kyungsoo’s bedroom.

 

He wants to ing get out of the room but it’s too cold outside and the Byuns won’t let him. He cannot go outside to go to his house because he’s in the pajamas now and he doesn’t know how to get home.

 

So he flops himself on Kyungsoo’s bed and wants to sleep so he could get up earlier tomorrow and to ing leave this house. Then Kyungsoo, who just comes out from the bathroom, runs, even though his ankle hurts, just to push Jongin out of his bed.

 

Jongin falls to the ground and winces in pain. He furrows his eyes and stops himself from shouting, “Why the hell did you do that?!” he stands up and rubs his .

 

Kyungsoo then covers his bed with his small figure, “This bed is mine! You’re sleeping on the floor!” Kyungsoo then waves his hands through the bed to tell Jongin that his bed is his.

 

Jongin is stopping himself from pushing Kyungsoo out of the bed because the shorter one has an injury. Jongin then goes up the bed and gets Kyungsoo’s hand out of the grip on the bed to own the bed too, “No! You’re the one who’s sleeping on the floor. I’m a visitor here!” he tells Kyungsoo who is struggling to push him out of the bed again. But Jongin is now aware of what is Kyungsoo doing so Kyungsoo cannot move him even just for a little bit.

 

“No. I have an injury and I’m afraid that you’ll kick it! Get out of my bed!” Kyungsoo shouts now which makes Baekhyun barge in the door.

 

“Aish! Do you two know how to ing shut up when you’re together?! You’re always loud! Just sleep together and shut up or I’ll cut your !” Baekhyun, who is startled at Kyungsoo and Jongin’s arguments, shouts at them and slams the door harshly. He goes to his bed again to sleep peacefully.

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin are silent afterwards. Kyungsoo then makes a space for Jongin and wonders why it’s so awkward. This is the first time he feels awkward around Jongin. He lies on his bed now with Jongin by his side.

 

And he doesn’t know why when he turns off the light, it becomes more awkward that he feels that his heart beats faster than usual even though darkness is all that he can see but , he can feel Jongin.

 

So for the awkwardness to die, he starts the conversation since he makes Jongin approve to the XOXO thing. “Jongin.” He softly calls which makes Jongin shiver. Jongin just makes a noise that indicates that he’s still awake.

 

“Jongin, tell me about yourself.” Kyungsoo faces Jongin whom he knows is facing the other side. His eyes become familiar to the darkness and feels a little relieved when Jongin asks why the hell he would do that. Kyungsoo answers, “Because I want to know you more. Because now that I assure you that I’m yours, I will making sure that you’ll be mine.” and Kyungsoo laughs and Jongin finds it ridiculous “ you. That will never happen.” Jongin says even though his heart is beating differently that he feels like it’s beating through all of his body. He just hopes that Kyungsoo is deaf enough not to hear it.

 

Kyungsoo chuckles at his stubbornness but, “Oh! Let me tell you about myself since I’m yours now.” Kyungsoo waits for Jongin’s response and he even checks if Jongin is awake but it’s too dark to see but he continues anyway, “You know why I’m living with the Byuns?” Kyungsoo asks Jongin which gives him no response. But Kyungsoo cannot hear that Jongin is replying something to every word he says and for Jongin, his response would be, “How would I ing know?

 

Kyungsoo continues because it doesn’t matter now if Jongin will hear his side or not. He just needs to tell this to someone and he thinks that Jongin is the one who’s perfect for it, “I was abandoned by my parents.” “Oh…” Jongin blinks at what Kyungsoo tells. He’s abandoned yet he’s still all smiley? “Well not really abandoned. They left me for their work in America” Kyungsoo pauses and continues, “and they left me.” “Yeah, you’ve said that. But let me know more.” “I-I stopped them but nothing happened. And that’s the last time I forced myself into pushing someone to do a thing until I met you.”

 

Jongin finds it true, “And I’m so unlucky.” “And I know that you’re thinking why the hell I am smiley even though I’m abandoned by my parents, right?” Kyungsoo doesn’t know why he still asks Jongin even though he knows that Jongin won’t respond, “Because I thought that it can protect me.” and Jongin’s eyebrows meet. “Because if I become nice at them, they will do that too so I won’t have enemies.” Kyungsoo’s smile soon disappears, “But why does it look like it doesn’t work? I am still bullied; I am still hated. I’ve never done something to them, yet they hate me. I want to cry always when I hear their insults. But… I always force a smile because I always think that it can protect me. Smile is the only thing I have since I have no one. My parents are not here. The Byuns are there for Baekhyun. I only have my smile so please smile for me, the real one.” Kyungsoo pats Jongin’s back to tell him that. Jongin tries his best not to move because he’s ing feeling different now.

 

“Before, I have no reason to smile in school yet I’m still smiling. But JeHee’s ring came and I smile more truthfully but it is missing now…” Kyungsoo pouts at his empty hand. “But you are there Jongin.” Then Kyungsoo smiles so sweetly now and laughs at himself.

 

And he suddenly flushes in his confession that he feels that his heart beats so fast. He places his hand on his heart and feels it. “Oh my god Jongin, it’s ing beating so fast and my stomach is twirling and swirling and curling inside me that I want to puke but I don’t want at the same time because it overwhelms me. Oh my gosh, why am I telling this to you when you’re sleeping.” And Kyungsoo finds himself laughing.

 

After a minute, Kyungsoo hits Jongin’s shoulder softly, “It’s your turn now Jongin…. I want to know more about you… I just don’t know why for now, but let me think of it…

 

Jomeodeo neolnaege boyeojwo, Don’t lie

Soljighae jindamyeon, gonna be easy

Dan hanbeondeo neukkilsu eobdeon dalkomhan Harmony

Don’t be too late.”

| Show me a bit more of yourself (don’t lie)
To be honest (it’s gonna be easy)
This harmony that I haven’t even felt once
Don’t be too late |

 

And Kyungsoo finds out why because he wants Jongin…. He wants to be with Jongin, even though he doesn’t know how to protect himself. He’ll surely protect Jongin…

 

“Chinguga anya

Namja igeo shipeo neo egen

Eotteon sarami anya

Ojik danhan saram neol jikkyeojul.”

| Not a friend
I want to be a man to you
Not just any person
The one person who will protect you |

 

Because he knows that Jongin will protect him too, just like what he did for Kyungsoo earlier. And Kyungsoo realizes that he has Jongin by his side so he doesn’t need to worry too much anymore. The first time he met Jongin, the slow motion thing, he figures out what it was now.

 

“Chinguga anya

Imi cheoum neol bon geu sungan buteo

Geo nyeo naneun mal anya

Lady, ojik nan neomanuel”

| Not a friend
Starting from the first moment that I saw you
I’m not just saying this
Lady! I only have you |

 

Jongin is still beautiful and y indeed, even though Kyungsoo is just looking at his back, he knows it because he sees the muscled arm of Jongin and the y moulded back which catches Kyungsoo everytime Jongin turns his back from him. Kyungsoo doesn’t mind that Jongin always walks away from him because he’s sleeping with Jongin now. And he is always dreaming of his smile. Then Kyungsoo finds himself pushing his body up to look at Jongin’s features.

 

Table wiro channeun geunal beorin eoryeobge sseoda beorin

Geu teolgeo beorin seongjun sarami wae

Are you ready for love

| It’s scattered on top of the table

My shaken and clumsy love confession

Are you ready for love? |

 

Kyungsoo throws himself up just to find Jongin’s eyes looking at him, digging into his insides until Kyungsoo is drowning in those black and dark eyes which reflects Jongin’s ouside features and personality. But Kyungsoo wants to know how those eyes sparkle so much that he really needs to see what’s in Jongin’s life more.

 

“Diamond boda do areumdaun

Humchigo sipeun geu nundongja

Geu sogesseo neo ojik neol ggumggugo sipeo”

|I want to steal your eyes

That are more beautiful than diamonds
In there, I only want to dream about you |

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t know why he goes back to lying in bed just to stare on Jongin’s face which is so close to him right now. Jongin finds himself staring, wants to see Kyungsoo’s face and memorize it just by using his eyes. But he doesn’t know why his hand moves upward to touch Kyungsoo’s face, like wanting to draw it into his insides until he finds himself falling. Kyungsoo wants to tell Jongin not to stop and not to play dumb to know what he is feeling inside.

 

Moreuncheok hajima, gogael deuro nareul bwa                        

Nae nun pihajima, jeolde pogi mothae neol”

| Don’t pretend you don’t know, turn your head and look at me
Don’t avoid my eyes, I definitely can’t give you up |

 

Jongin doesn’t know why he doesn’t hold back. He lets his hand move to Kyungsoo’s ear which tickles Kyungsoo and sends shivers through his body. Jongin comes closer to Kyungsoo’s neck, wanting to replace the hickeys the guy gave Kyungsoo, he mumbles which fills the little silence, “You’re mine…”

 

Jeom deo gakkai dagawa, don’t stop

Neol ggamsa aneumyeon, everything’s alright

Nae gwitkareul ganjiropideut heureuneun melody

Don’t be too late.”

| Come a bit closer (don’t stop!)
If I hold you (everything’s alright)
The flowing melody, seemingly tickling my ear
Don’t be too late |

 

~~~

 

Warning warning warning

Cliffhanger alert!! Hahaahahahha!! Oh my god! I’m so evil… I’m sorry readers!

I just want you to be excited to what is going to happen next. It’s just that I have spent almost 3 hours just to write this chapter. :3

 

Oh my god this chapter is full fluff. And I’m not sure if the next chapter will be FULL fluff. But I want to make you laugh on the next chapter even just for a little bit hahaha.

 

Wait, it’s not my intention to cut to this ‘kay? It’s just my mother is scolding me right now because I am in my lappy for almost 5 hours now. Because I was surfing the net so I could turn my KaiSoo feels on, ‘kay? And because of lots of things to do in the net. Sorry! ><

 

Please keep reading and I hope you like this 4k+ word chapter. Okay, it’s longer than the previous ones! Yehet! Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you like it!

 

Sorry for the errors and my evilness now for hanging you with that ending. I’m sorry. I’m trying to make this fiction better ‘kay? Because it’s KaiSoo and fluff!!

 

Tell me about your feels ‘kay? You can come to me in twitter with @sielleveror @LadyLeir if you want to tell me about your feels for this fic okay? (Well, I’m not so active in twitter sorry. and if you check it out right now, you won’t believe that I’m so talkative in these author’s notes but in twitter it’s ing empty. It’s just because they’ve known me for being a quiet girl but I’m not okay? especially when I’m with my friends spazzing over our idols haha) or just comment something down there and I’ll be happy to read it!! Mwah Mwah!

 

Oh my god, this author’s note is so long. And I don’t think you are reading this now but I hope you are because this is mah feels okay? So please tell me about your feels ‘kay? (Again sorry)

 

This is really a goodbye now. Bye bye!! Please subscribe if you want to!

 

--- silver