Bonus Chapter: Monggu Appa Chunji

EXO Planet

Let’s say that this scene is after the slow motion thing Jongin felt.

 

~~~

 

Kyungsoo keeps on bothering Jongin about something Jongin doesn’t care about. Why would Jongin care? It’s nonsense. Kyungsoo is always talking  about nonsense. Because Kyungsoo is nothing… And clumsy

 

Because Kyungsoo just slips on something no one knows. Or maybe it’s just Kyungsoo’s clumsiness and stupidity. Jongin rolls his eyes as he hears  everyone’s laughs at what happened to Kyungsoo. Jongin finds this ridiculous, laughing at someone’s mistakes, it’s not an entertainment, it’s stupidity,  and yes, Jongin has said that.

 

Kyungsoo then stands up and he’s just lucky that he is not handling a tray or what because it would be a mess if that happens, Kyungsoo is supposed to  take ChunJi’s order. But because that thing happened, Kyungsoo cannot walk properly Because he’s stupid. Jongin rolls his eyes.

 

Jongin goes back on observing everyone’s movements as he takes a sip on his cappuccino and he winces, he feels his tongue is burned because the  cappuccino is too hot, too hot. Jongin then stands up to go to the counter to order something to eat, he’s starving, he should admit.

 

And just as soon as he turns around after he took his order, Kyungsoo suddenly slips, again, Ugh, so stupid. But this time, Kyungsoo falls on Jongin  causing Jongin to fall on the ground.

 

Jongin’s eyes widen in fear, Oh my gosh…

 

Smooochhh… Kyungsoo is on top of Jongin and kisses him. Their eyes circle in surprise, and Jongin breaks down, emotionally. “Wah!!” Jongin harsly  pushes Kyungsoo up. Kyungsoo doesn’t expect that, and he doesn’t have enough strength and time to process everything in his mind so he ends up falling  on top of Jongin and kisses him again, accidentally.

 

“!” Jongin pushes Kyungsoo up again and again, and Kyungsoo is dumb enough to fall on top of Jongin and kisses him again, and Jongin thinks that  this Kyungsoo is enjoying this. “Aish!” Jongin pushes Kyungsoo again, and history repeats itself. Jongin screams inside and ---

 

“AH!” Jongin sits up his bed, sweat bathing his body and coolness of winter drapes around him. Jongin’s breathe heaves up and down as he tries to  process everything in his mind. Gosh, it was just a dream! A bad… bad dream. Jongin closes his eyes once again and opens it afterwards, trying to  contain his self up. He gets up his bed and , it’s devil’s hour, 3 in the morning. Kyungsoo really is an evil.

 

Jongin gets up and proceeds to the bathroom, he washes his face with the cold water coming from the faucet to wake himself up and to start a good dream.  But , he remembers every scene and just . Just .

 

~~~

 

Jongin still goes in the café and restaurant later that day and he swears, he should’ve just stayed in his house, all he wants now is to sleep. Jongin is  flopped on his table when Kyungsoo goes to him, asking what he is ordering. “Go away, I don’t want to do anything.”

 

Then Kyungsoo scoots a chair beside Jongin and he gently places the back of his palm on Jongin’s forehead, Jongin is too tired to flinch, he rolls his eyes  because he knows that he doesn’t have a fever. It’s because of his ing dream last night, or let’s say, earlier this morning, 3 in the morning. the devil’s  hour, and the devil is just beside him. Jongin closes his eyes, feeling the warmth of Kyungsoo’s hand. Kyungsoo smiles at the acceptance.

 

Chen sees this and he rolls his eyes because he sees Kyungsoo staring at Jongin who is sleeping like the maniac he is. He goes to Jongin’s table and  hits Kyungsoo on the head, “PDA is not allowed here. Public display of assholity.” Chen hisses and he rolls his eyes, once again.

 

Kyungsoo flinches at Chen’s hit on his head. Jongin lazily opens his eyes. “What the hell is your problem. Jongin, this is not a clinic, get out of here when  you’re acting that way. We won’t call an ambulance for you.” Chen warns Jongin.

 

Jongin lazily sits up and pinches the bridge of his nose, “I’m not sick. I’m soooo tired.” And Kyungsoo and Chen look at him as if they are asking why he is  tired. “I woke up so early in the morning. it’s ing 3 in the morning and I never get to sleep again, school is an  too.” Jongin pouts as he flops on  his table once again. Kyungsoo chuckles at this.

 

“3 in the morning?” Chen wants to clarify because it’s the devil’s hour. “Are you hearing things? or something’s bothering you? What did you feel after knowing  that you woke up 3 in the morning. it’s the devil’s hour Jongin.”

 

“Yeah , I know it. But no, I don’t believe in ghosts okay? I won’t scare myself with those nonsense things.” Jongin rolls his eyes because Chen is at it  again.

 

Chen argues, “They’re true Jongin, waking up 3 in the morning is not so natural, what did you dream of?” Chen interrogates and there Jongin remembers  everything.

 

He groans because Kyungsoo is beside him. he decides not to tell someone about it. “I can’t remember.” He scrunches his face and zips his mouth, just  no. Chen hisses under his breath, stingy Jongin. just  with Kyungsoo. And Chen takes his leave.

 

Kyungsoo then looks at Jongin, wanting to know something. “Jongin, do you have a dog?” Kyungsoo asks out of the blue.

 

Jongin looks at Jongin with droopy eyes and wrinkles his eyes at Kyungsoo, “No, why?” 

 

Kyungsoo suddenly flushes and  it, there is something, Jongin sits properly to know what is Kyungsoo talking about, “N-nothing, I just dreamt that you have a dog.” Kyungsoo shrugs.

 

But Kyungsoo knows that it is not simple as that, “What happened?” Jongin suddenly becomes curious.

 

Kyungsoo gulps and doesn’t meet Jongin’s gaze, his ears and cheeks are red, too. “N-nothing, you wouldn’t want me to tell you.”

 

“Why not?” Jongin puts his arms across his chest to tell Kyungsoo that he accepts the challenge.

 

Kyungsoo first looks Jongin through it and when he sees the determination of Jongin, he smirks, “Get ready yourself.” Well, Jongin must really have to get  ready of his self because Kyungsoo knows that Jongin will be disgusted by that, but after the scene he dreamt of, Jongin will surely laugh his  off. And  regret and embarrassment will eat Kyungsoo.

 

“I dreamt of kissing you.” Kyungsoo decides to kiss Jongin first but it is really the first scene he sees in his dream last night. Jongin suddenly flushes red  and Kyungsoo sees it.

 

“You know, I slipped and fell on you, and you fell on the ground and there I kissed you. just like in the movies, oh gosh, I shouldn’t be saying this.” Kyungsoo  slaps his forehead because it just gets awkward. But he likes to embarrass himself too.

 

Hearing the story behind the kiss, Jongin freezes because that is exactly what he dreamt of, right?  it. “What’s with the dog?” Jongin then asks, not  meeting Kyungsoo’s gaze.

 

Kyungsoo fidgets on his seat, “W-well, when we kissed, you pushed me up but I end up falling again and again and I kept on kissing you on the lips.” Kyungsoo laughs a little because he  somewhat likes that scene.

 

Jongin closes his eyes, Oh gosh, we had the same dream! “What’s with the dog?!” Jongin just wants to know what’s with the dog, not Kyungsoo’s whole  dream which happened to be the same as his.

 

“W-well, I kissed the dog too. you pulled him on my lips then I end up kissing the dog, his ,  you Jongin, you just ruined my dream!!” and Jongin receives  a hit on the arm. Jongin cracks up. “I swear the dream was cut to that. Urgh, how I wished it was cut after we kissed each other gosh!” Kyungsoo curses  and Jongin is still laughing at Kyungsoo’s misfortune.

 

Jongin thinks that if he has the same dream as Kyungsoo that night, it should’ve continued to that part, because he swears, he wants to witness that and  dreaming of that would make him happier when he woke up 3 in the morning. And there Jongin realizes that the world is a cheater.

 

Jongin is still laughing when Chen curses Kyungsoo that he should be working right now, not flirting with Jongin. Well, Baekhyun has given Jongin his  cappuccino, while Kyungsoo slips on something no one knows. Or maybe it’s just Kyungsoo’s clumsiness and stupidity. Jongin rolls his eyes because  everyone just laughs. It’s not an entertainment, so it’s not funny. Kyungsoo is stupid.

 

Kyungsoo then stands up and takes ChunJi’s order clumsily because he swears, he hears his hipbone cracks. ChunJi rolls his eyes. Jongin then sips on  his cappuccino but he almost spits it out because , It’s hot. He cannot feel his tongue anymore because it stings. 

 

Then Jongin stands up to order something to eat, or maybe just cold water for his tongue. ChunJi then goes beside him and says his additional order. And  as soon as Jongin turns around after he took his order, Kyungsoo suddenly slips, again. 

 

Jongin circles his eyes… he freezes.  it… de ja vu… Jongin suddenly pulls ChunJi in front of him and his dream is happening right now. Jongin covers  his eyes from this epic kissing scene. Oh my gosh, “ChunJi, you’re unlucky…”

 

And there Jongin hears a dog barking.

 

~~~

 

Okay, bonus chapter. Haha, nothing. This is nothing. Just my iness and such. I hope you like this though, but I think you don’t. Just, thank you for  reading ahaha.

 

Monggu Appa ChunJi, because ChunJi is always a victim here, haha, who ships ChunJoe here? Do you want me to welcome LJoe in our bonus chapters? 

 

But this is a double update. Okay, I’ve decided, whenever I have a bonus chapter, I’ll double update. Ahaha, okay, so the next chapter is for you. And I’m not  sure if I’ll make another bonus chapter, but I wanted to. ^^

 

--- silver