The Star

EXO Planet

Chen and Suho decide to go home together since it is past 9 in the evening, and Kyungsoo and Baekhyun have gone their way home. Chen slumps his bag on his shoulder as he scans the surroundings and goes his way to run from Suho. Because he knows that Suho is scared.

 

Suho knows what Chen is going to do so he walks faster and moves closer to Chen who is snickering. He hits Chen on his shoulder and curses him. Chen then looks at Suho and stares at the white skin the other one has. Suho still glares at Chen until he realizes that Chen is staring right inside of him, thus, Suho gets conscious.

 

Suho rolls his eyes, “Why the hell are you staring?” Chen then looks behind Chen, there really is something strange. Suho notices it and looks where Chen is looking. And his eyes circle at what he sees.

 

Suho suddenly clings onto Chen and screams, “ ! Chen!! I saw something!!” Chen almost stumbles because of Suho’s sudden action, thus, he falls down the ground with Suho.

 

Chen first looks at Suho who is looking at him and it seems like the time stops because even he doesn’t know why he cannot breathe. And there is something disgusting that catches his attention more. “ it.” Then he sits up straight with Suho checking on him.

 

He scrunches his face and groans, he lifts his palm and curses. Suho instantly goes away from Chen and stands up. “Oh my god!! It’s a !!” and Suho laughs his off.

 

Chen glares at Suho and looks beside him, it really is a . “.” Chen then stands up and looks at the thing that ends his day. Suho is still laughing and Chen now glares at him.

 

Suho eventually stops from laughing because he knows what Chen is going to do. “ , don’t do that Chen!” Suho then walks backwards as Chen moves towards him and eventually, the two chase each other. Suho shouts curses at Chen and just tells him to wash his hand since he has a water bottle in his bag.

 

He holds the water bottle and pours it on Chen’s hand. “Eww Chen, you’re so smelly.” Suho teases and Chen pretends that he wipes it to Suho, Suho backs away instantly. “I never knew that you are throwing your on you palm. Just eww Chen, I didn’t know you’re like this!” Suho teases Chen again and he just receives a glare.

 

“I am not the one who ed up there. Urgh, I want to curse him to hell! argh! You know? I will make a law, whoever s up on the street or everywhere but in the bathroom or house, I will make them eat their s right there. !!” Chen curses and Suho chuckles at everything Chen says.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll support your decision about that. That’s really a smelly .” Suho says and Chen chuckles.

 

“This is your fault you er. You jumped on me that’s why I fell on that . Why did you fall?” Chen then asks Suho and Suho instantly goes pale as he realizes what he saw earlier.

 

Chen looks at Suho because Suho doesn’t meet his gaze. “I saw a shadow.” And Suho gets goosebumps instantly. He moves closer to Chen, he suddenly feels so cold. Chen by then sees what Suho is talking about, Suho saw it too. Chen looks around and sees what Suho is referring to. Thus, he tells Suho that they should go home by now, it’s really late at night and it’s not healthy to stay up too late.

 

Suho then nods and wants the night to end and just be in his house to get rid off the fear he is feeling right now. Chen walks with Suho and is not sure of why does that shadow curses about a hotpack he threw on the ground.

 

~~~

 

Baekhyun is starting to get gloomy for this day. It is ing cold Friday, and that adds to the gloominess of our Baekhyun. He stares at the clock on the café and restaurant and it’s ing 4 o’clock in the afternoon yet that Chanyeol is not arriving. Plus, in less than 24 hours, his best friend Kyungsoo won’t be here anymore.

 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes and lets a small grunt escape his lips. Chen hears this and asks Baekhyun while running a hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder, “What’s the matter, Baek?”

 

Suho moves closer to them to know Baekhyun’s problem because the customers keep on asking him what Baekhyun’s problem is and where Kyungsoo is. Suho is able to answer where Kyungsoo is and tells them that Kyungsoo is getting ready for today will be his last shift in the café and restaurant. Yet he’s a little curious of why Kyungsoo is not here. Most of the people would pout and complain, and Suho understands that. He doesn’t want to lose Kyungsoo in his place either since the kid has been a friend to him. But to Baekhyun’s problem, the only one who can answer that is Baekhyun himself.

 

Suho listens, “Chanyeol is not yet here… ugh… Chen… the microphone... I’m in the mood of singing something now.” Baekhyun says and gets ready as if there would be a big battle between… uhm… stars

 

Chen looks outside through the window pane first and then smirks. He goes to the counter and gets the microphone. Baekhyun is about to grab the microphone from Chen but Chen shoves him away.

 

“You’re the star yesterday… let me be the one now…” Chen whispers to Baekhyun and smirks. Baekhyun rolls his eyes on Chen because he just ruins the moment. And now, he feels like he just wants to sleep on the couch outside where everybody will look at him as if he is a celebrity or what. (or crazy, mad man)

 

Chen starts singing for he knows who is going to come. “Tài jiǔ tài jiǔ hái yào zǒu duō jiǔ

Kàn dé jiàn què zhuā bú dào de shǒu ( gěi nǐ bǎ quán bù xiàn shàng )”
| Too long too long ( how much longer is there to walk )

The hand that I can see ( but not grab offers all of you ) |

 

Chen prays that he wants that person come in the café and restaurant or else his performance will be ruined. He curses the My Lady… Oh , how slow walker are you? Are you still a mile from this place? Chen wishes for the door to open but it is not yet given to him.

 

Tài jiǔ tài jiǔ hái yào děng duō jiǔ

Bì shàng yǎn zuò guān yú nǐ de mèng ( Oh No bú yào xǐng lái )

| Too long too long ( How much longer is there to wait )
Closing my eyes and having dreams about you ( oh no I don’t want to wake up ) |

 

Chen looks at Baekhyun who’s probably praying for the time to stop because he won’t last a day without seeing that Chanyeol guy. Chen wants to sigh but he is still singing and then looks intensely at the door.

 

And he finds what he’s looking for.

 

“Suǒ yǒu xiàng wǎng de mù guāng

Dōu ji zhong zài tā de shēn shàng”
| All eyes are focused on her|

 

Chen smirks and the crowd goes crazy. I’m too handsome for this. But Baekhyun… here you go. Chen knows, Chen knows that… is why he opens the door to reveal the scared and nervous Chanyeol standing in front of it.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes get bigger and he looks at the one who just opened the door. ! because Chanyeol is still thinking if Baekhyun wants to meet and see him anymore. What if it was just for the show? He keeps on asking himself even though he’s in front of the door now.

 

He is about to back away but then this guy whose name is Chen suddenly opens the door for him. “Ladies and gentlemen…” Chen points to Chanyeol as if he is a celebrity who is late for a concert and the crowd is still cheering to watch him perform.


“Suǒ yǒu xiàng wǎng de mù guāng
Shì wéi nǐ sàn fā de guāng liàng
Ladies & Gentlemen”

| All the gazes are for the light you emit, ladies and gentlemen |

 

Everyone looks at Chanyeol. But Chanyeol doesn’t know why he can only see Baekhyun whose mouth are opened in awe and whose eyes are shining brighter than his eyes are now. A-are you happy to see me? Chanyeol wants to ask Baekhyun that.

 

The answer is not spoken to him but when he sees Baekhyun starting to smile and excitedly walks to him to lead him to the counter, he thinks he knows the answer.

 

“Tell Me About It Shining Star!” And Chen ends the song with everyone’s smile and energy, especially for the Chanyeol and Baekhyun talking in the counter.

 

Chen smiles as he closes the door and hears everyone’s compliments about his singing. But he doesn’t want that, because he wants to be complimented for his dancing skills. Chen winks and Suho laughs.

 

Chen looks at Suho and asks him why Suho is laughing. Suho then straightens himself and answers Chen with a question too, “Who are you winking at?” And Suho starts laughing again which makes his face distort like a constipated person.

 

Chen smiles at the epic face and never minds Suho because Suho is as excellent as he is in dancing. But he goes to Suho again and tells him, “I was winking at you.” and that shuts Suho up. Suho doesn’t know why but he feels something warm in his chest knowing that Chen winked at him, yet Chen was not looking at him when he winked. “We’re the stars in dancing.” Chen whispers and Suho punches Chen lightly in his arm and laughs in shame. Chen laughs with him.

 

While on the other corner, there are Baekhyun and Chanyeol chatting and never minding the people around them, “I thought you won’t be coming. I was so afraid.” Baekhyun confesses and Chanyeol softens because Baekhyun felt the same way he felt earlier when he was still deciding to come in the café and restaurant or not.

 

Baekhyun smiles as Chanyeol smiles shyly. Chanyeol doesn’t know what to say so he stays silent. Baekhyun lets him and there is a comfortable silence which Chanyeol doesn’t expect. He glances at Baekhyun and then his face goes red because Baekhyun catches him glancing and because he realizes that Baekhyun is staring at him.

 

He suddenly feels uncomfortable for it so he nudges Baekhyun and scolds him, “Don’t look at me like that!” Chanyeol pouts but smiles afterwards because of Baekhyun’s chuckle.

 

Do I look like a blushing high school girl? Ugh… Chanyeol doesn’t want this because he feels like he’s the only one who’s blushing so much. Then he remembers the song of Baekhyun to him yesterday and finally, the silence is broken.

 

“Yah! Your song!!...” then he is suddenly cut by himself… he thinks, Wait… Was that song for me? and he finds himself in silence afterwards. , Was the song My Lady for him? Because it says My lady… and he is not a lady!! I want to be your lady! Turn me to one!! Chanyeol wants to cry now. He’s embarrassing himself!! And Chanyeol bites his lips to say no more.

 

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol who is shaking his hand and head. “My song?” Baekhyun wants to hear what Chanyeol is trying to say but Chanyeol shakes his head and hand more frantically when Baekhyun wants to know what he was saying earlier. “Nevermind that!” Chanyeol says.

 

But Baekhyun says just as Chanyeol tells that, “It was for you.” And Chanyeol wants to jump off the roof now. He feels elated as he sees Baekhyun smiling sincerely at him.

 

“B-but… My lady…” Chanyeol bows his head because he is not a lady, yet it is in the song… Chanyeol wants to pout but he doesn’t, because he doesn’t want Baekhyun to think that he is attracted to him.

 

“Then my baby.” Baekhyun says and straightens his back, Chanyeol’s heart stops. He feels he’s in galaxy for he can see stars around him… and the words and the song replays in his mind like it is the song of his life.

 

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun, so red and Baekhyun chuckles and smiles sweetly at him. Chanyeol wrinkles his face at how cute this person is then he presses Baekhyun’s cheeks together and pinches it. “Oh my god, you’re so cute!!” Chanyeol is shouting like he just won a million dollar prize just by staring and falling for this Baekhyun guy.

 

Wait… falling. He blinks at himself. No! not yet… I’m not yet falling author. Please erase that one. But the author doesn’t want.

 

“Please be m---“

 

“Modu barabojiman, nareul barabongeon anya Ladies and Gentleman, tunun-nununu tunun-tunun-nununu” A walking star suddenly comes in the café and restaurant with glasses like it is summer season now but it is still winter.

 

The crowd cheers as Kyungsoo walks inside the place and places his bag on the counter. Kyungsoo smiles at the crowd and when he sees Chanyeol and Baekhyun on the counter, he greets Chanyeol, “Oh hey, My Lady!” he greets with his usual smile.

 

And Chanyeol is taken aback because as far as he can remember, the guy was like a statue of an idiot who was smiling at nowhere… but the milky white guy knows that he’s the one Baekhyun was dancing yesterday. “He’s Kyungsoo by the way.” Baekhyun introduces his friend who goes in the room to change his clothes.

 

Chanyeol nods. “He usually doesn’t shine like that when he is entering this place. And when he smiles like that…” Baekhyun first peeks to the door to see if Kyungsoo is eavesdropping, “he has a plan which everyone doesn’t know because he won’t tell it.” Chanyeol thinks that Baekhyun is done talking so he wants to ask him but Baekhyun continues, “But eventually, we all will realize it because he’s so obvious for his plan.” Baekhyun laughs a little because he’s afraid Kyungsoo might hear him.

 

And Kyungsoo hears him because when Baekhyun asks him what his plan is all about, he tells Baekhyun like it is easy as a chicken, “I am going to get that tanned guy.” Kyungsoo smiles evilly that Chanyeol shivers. Well, Baekhyun is used to Kyungsoo smiling like that but he knows that Kyungsoo won’t be successful to it anyway. He never succeeds when he’s the one who’s doing the plan.

 

“Oh! And don’t worry Baekhyun. I’m not yet going to America tomorrow. I asked for an extension since my parents are rich there while I’m poor here.” Kyungsoo tells the news to Baekhyun which Chanyeol hears too. Baekhyun’s eyes shine in glee and Chanyeol sees this so he smiles too. Baekhyun asks why and Kyungsoo answers, “Because I want him to smile at me. What the Baekhyun, I showed him my best and even my worst smile but… he didn’t even spare me even just a smirk. His eyes are dark and I don’t know why.” Kyungsoo’s reason is the worst of all.

 

Baekhyun punches Kyungsoo as soon as the words of his stupid best friend sink in him. “I was begging for you to not go to America tomorrow, then he didn’t even ask for it, yet you gave it to him!” Baekhyun says and Kyungsoo looks at Baekhyun like he hasn’t given anything to Baekhyun for his 18 years of existence.

 

“That’s what you call blessing Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo says and Chanyeol smiles at what Kyungsoo is. Kyungsoo opposes his appearance which is fragile and quiet. Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol who is smiling and pouts because he thinks that Chanyeol is laughing at him.

 

“What the hell Kyungsoo.” Usually, Kyungsoo is not doing this to Baekhyun when it’s a normal day. But because Kyungsoo finds a reason to be like one, even though it’s not acceptable, he just does what he wants and says what he says. That’s another side of Kyungsoo. And it is showing now… Oh no…

 

“Oh, and let’s enrol in the school tomorrow, my parents gave me money…” Kyungsoo smiles like he is a delinquent child who will only spend the money his parents give him for stupid and senseless things, but he isn’t one like that, so Baekhyun agrees.

 

Then Chanyeol turns to Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, “Oh, you’re students? What school are you enrolling in?” Chanyeol smiles and expects that he’d be a schoolmate of Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun shakes his head and tells Chanyeol, “Oh, I’m a teacher. He’s a student. Well, I just graduated last year so it’d be my first year in teaching. So, where are you studying?” Baekhyun asks him.

 

Then Chanyeol nods. But he cannot believe that Baekhyun is older than him, Baekhyun is just too cute. He answers, “Oh it’s YongSen High.” And Baekhyun’s world breaks. He slumps onto the desk and the two are shocked because Baekhyun’s spirit is dead. Well, Kyungsoo thinks he knows the reason why.

 

Chanyeol blinks at Baekhyun and then shakes him, “W-why? What’s wrong Baekhyun?” Chanyeol lifts Baekhyun’s chin up just to find the other one about to cry. “Are you alright? Kyungsoo! Get him some water!” Chanyeol tells Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo is obedient and cares for his best friend enough to get him a glass of water.

 

Baekhyun drinks the water for just two gulps and Chanyeol’s eyes circle in horror because How wide is his mouth?! OMO! Baekhyun then puts the glass on the table and scrunches his face and complains. “Y-yongSen High? You’re studying in that school? What?! Why?!!” Baekhyun wants to curse the school, for the thousands of school in Korea, why does he have to be with the same school with Chanyeol?!! This will never work.

 

Baekhyun apologizes to Chanyeol and Chanyeol doesn’t know why. He suddenly feels something he shouldn’t feel right now that he’s sure he wants to be with Baekhyun from now on. He asks Baekhyun what the problem is.

 

Kyungsoo looks at Baekhyun and waits for an answer until his gaze shifts to where the tanned boy is. Is he coming this way? Kyungsoo hopes and never shifts his gaze from the guy. The guy looks around and suddenly feels cold because he doesn’t know why… but he feels that someone is watching him. Yet, he sees no one suspicious around.

 

Then Kyungsoo’s attention suddenly goes to Chanyeol when Baekhyun tells that, “I am a new teacher in YongSen High.” Baekhyun holds Chanyeol’s hands and then drops it at the same time. All he wants is to even touch the younger one’s hand for the last time. He doesn’t realize that he is a e until now.

 

He stands up and doesn’t glance at Chanyeol when he goes his way out of the café and restaurant. Then Chen, Suho, Kyungsoo, and the people in the café and restaurant look at him. Chanyeol is a little befuddled at what he heard and why Baekhyun is running that’s why he doesn’t immediately run after Baekhyun.

 

But eventually, when Baekhyun is about to open the door, Chanyeol catches right up to him. Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol and looks down. “I’m sorry.” Baekhyun mumbles and Chanyeol doesn’t know why so he asks Baekhyun why. “I like you okay. I like you when I first saw your smile.” Baekhyun suddenly confesses and you can hear the crowd’s ‘Aww’ and giggles for them. Baekhyun bites his lips and shoves Chanyeol’s hand away from his arm because he doesn’t want this to last any longer.

 

But Chanyeol pulls him to a hug and their hearts eventually beat so fast in the same rhythm. “What’s the problem with that? I also like you. It is so strange for me but… I don’t know… all I know is that I like you okay? And I-I want to be with you. So why are you running away?” Chanyeol tells Baekhyun on his neck and holds the older one tighter. This is the first time he’s feeling this way, and he won’t let any chance pass like what Kyungsoo is doing.

 

“You do understand that I’m a teacher and you’re a student, right?” Baekhyun whispers to Chanyeol and is worried despite the overwhelmed feelings he gets from the taller one.

 

“So what? I like you. And I’m willing to love you.” Chanyeol says and Baekhyun just wants to melt in Chanyeol’s arms like the chocolate on his fingertips just yesterday. Baekhyun tightens his hug on Chanyeol and Chanyeol knows that Baekhyun is accepting him. So Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun’s hair for Baekhyun is still looking down.

 

The crowd sees this and of course, they cheer and smile at the newly-wed-like couple who’s in the entrance of the church from the altar which is the counter (from Kyungsoo’s imagination yesterday). When Kyungsoo sees the two giving hug, he suddenly feels his heart beating faster yet he doesn’t know why.

 

Baekhyun then breaks the hug for Chanyeol to see his now sparkling eyes because of him and for him to tell Chanyeol, “I will be strong for us.” Chanyeol smiles and pretends to kiss Baekhyun that the crowd shouts in craziness, and overwhelmed and excited feelings they have now.

 

Chanyeol pouts at regret but smiles in the end because he sees Baekhyun’s dazzling smile. The crowd is still shouting for a kiss which is not yet given to them, but eventually, is now given when someone opens the door from the outside causing Baekhyun to lean on Chanyeol and for their lips to brush with each other.

 

Almost everyone in the room cheers. Almost. Almost. Because there are these two people who are not cheering for what is happening. Kyungsoo thinks that he knows now why his heart beats so fast. OMO… my heart finds him!! Kyungsoo cheers for himself when he finds the one who just opened the door is the one who’s not opening his heart for him yet Kyungsoo is inviting him in.

 

The guy is surprised at the sudden cheer of the crowd and then he peeks at the door just to find a couple sharing a kiss. He is shocked at what he saw, Oh my god… why is this café and restaurant like this? First, an idiot smiling statue and now this? A couple who is making out in front of all these people?!! Is this really another world?

 

He looks at the people inside and notices that they are cheering on him too. He wonders why. And when he realizes that he felt that he bumped on something when he opened the door, he loses himself and closes the door.

 

Kyungsoo sees this and runs after him. The game is starting. Kyungsoo smirks as he grabs the guy’s hand to drag him in the café and restaurant once again in spite the kicks and curses he gets from the guy. But at least, I hold his hand. OMO. Muscle muscle. Kyungsoo smirks at himself.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes are opened so wide when he touched Baekhyun’s lips by his. Baekhyun then flinches away because he doesn’t know if Chanyeol wants it too because he thinks that Chanyeol is still young for these scenes. Chanyeol feels overwhelmed at his first kiss and eventually smiles because he likes it. Oh no no. he loves it. Baekhyun sees Chanyeol’s shy smile and that makes his heart beat faster at the acceptance. Chanyeol smiles truly and hugs the smaller one. Because he also realizes that in just 24 hours, he’s been smiling so often unlike what he does before. Because usually, his smile takes once or twice for two weeks because there’s no reason to smile. But he is now, because now, there is Byun Baekhyun.

 

They give each other another hug and peck on the lips. And the door slams open, revealing a smiling Kyungsoo and the one who caused the happiness of the people in the place.

 

Kyungsoo raises the guy’s hand and the people’s cheer becomes louder. Kyungsoo tells the guy to come in and leaves the guy for a moment because he will close the door.

 

The guy doesn’t know what to do and eventually waits for the guy who dragged him to this place. He looks at the guy who is smiling at him now. Kyungsoo knows that the guy doesn’t know what to do so he whispers to his ears, “Just smile and tell your name. You’re a new member now.” Kyungsoo winks at the guy like he is not infatuated with him.

 

The guy’s eyes circle first before scanning the people around and they are literally yelling for him. He first gulps and he looks at the couple beside him who gives him a thankful smile, and at the guy beside him whose plan is going well if he will do this.

 

So he turns his back to the guy and introduces himself, it’s simple, “I-I’m Kim Jongin.” Yet he stutters. He doesn’t know why but he gives the crowd a little smile that they almost jump in joy because as he heard, smile is required for you to be welcomed in their world.

 

Does Jongin want to be part of their world? No, Jongin would answer. But definitely yes, Kyungsoo would answer for him.

 

“He’s the star today…” Kyungsoo declares to the couple for Jongin was the one who caused Baekhyun’s and Chanyeol’s first kiss. And Kyungsoo looks at Jongin and then at Chen. Chen knows that look so he throws the microphone to Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo is too struck to catch it. Thus, the microphone falls to the ground which causes the big and loud sound that of course, catches the attention of the people inside the place.

 

Suho hits Chen on his arm because Chen just threw the microphone without knowing why. Chen just pouts and blames Kyungsoo for Kyungsoo’s hands are too small to catch a ball, so is the microphone.

 

Kyungsoo sheepishly picks up the microphone and then smiles at everyone to apologize. And by then, he looks at Jongin. This is for you... And starts singing.
 

Kyungsoo tells Jongin to look around, for the people are happy to see and know him. He now becomes a star in the most... unusual way. Kyungsoo just wishes that Jongin doesn’t want to be a priest that will hold Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s wedding. Did Jongin say, You may now kiss your boyfriend? For he made Chanyeol and Baekhyun kiss.

 

“Han lěng de yè wǎn No?
Wen nuǎn de yè wǎn Yes!
Shì jiè cún zài zhī wéi zhù shì zhe nǐ

Ladies & Gentlemen” 

| The cold nights no?
Warm nights yes!
The universe only exists to look at you
Ladies and gentlemen |

 

Now that Kyungsoo thinks that their lives are getting smaller and smaller, he nods because his decision to request for an extension is just right. And he will make sure that it won’t be put to waste. This guy just needs to smile, though. And Kyungsoo will make sure of that.

 

“Rú guǒ kě yǐ róng rù nǐ de guāng máng Yes!

Wǒ cún zài yě zhī wéi zhù shì zhe nǐ

Ladies & Gentlemen”

| If I could fuse with your light yes!
I also only exist to look at you
Ladies and gentlemen |”

 

He ends the song with everyone clapping and smiling at him and Jongin. Well, he sees that there is only one person who is not smiling, it is Jongin. He an eyebrow to Jongin for Jongin is not looking at him, even if he sang in front of these guys. Is the guy challenging him? Well, for Jongin knows, Kyungsoo is not the one who easily gives up. I could fuse with your life Jongin. For I ask for an extension for you.

 

~~~

 

Okay, I don’t know why I made Kyungsoo like a competitive guy in this fiction but in real life, he looks so fragile... and cute :3 OMO OMO... cute cute Kyungsoo!!

 

So here here! This is the third chapter! Waaahh!! A 4k+ word-chapter!! Okay, I don’t know why I am telling you these things. But it’s longer than the other one! Yehet! And I think I won’t be able to write a chapter longer than this, because I want to end this fic soon, ggapsong... but I think I only wrote 5% of this fic. This will surely be too long! Huhuhu, sorry.

 

I hope you enjoyed the fic guys!! Thank you for reading!

Feedbacks and comments are highly appreciated! And I really need them, so please please please. Thank you! Don’t be shy! ^^ I’m not a wolf, I’m just a dog. Or hamster. Haha, lame. Sorry!

 

Bye!!

 

--- silver