O for Circled Hugs; X for Kisses

EXO Planet

He inhales heavily and closes his eyes. Jongin ing doesn’t know where he is right now so he instantly stops the bus and walks out of it because he doesn’t want to be far away from the bus stop anymore or else he’ll be lost more. Jongin just walks back to where he remembers the bus went but he finds himself lost in the dark. And it ing starts to rain.

 

Jongin curses because he doesn’t know where to go and he doesn’t know what to do. He fumbles through his phone and finds Jongin’s X in his phone. He rolls his eyes and warns himself not to call it because it will show that he would be in debt to that Kyungsoo and he just warned himself earlier not to get too close to Kyungsoo so he just puts his phone back in his pocket.

 

Jongin goes to nowhere because it’s raining and he’s ing cold. Then Jongin’s sad past goes through him and it makes him weak. He looks around if the killer is around and he runs because he sees something running to him from afar.

 

Kyungsoo blinks at the winter rain pouring. He pouts because it makes him gloomier because Jongin is not yet in the café and restaurant because Kyungsoo knows on what hour Jongin is coming in the place when it’s Saturday evening and he expects Jongin to be there.

 

He sighs as he thinks of the awful things that might have happened to Jongin. And it is a mistake because it makes him panic. Kyungsoo looks at Chen who is looking at him with confused eyes because it’s very unusual to Kyungsoo to watch the rain pouring. Kyungsoo hates the rain.

 

Kyungsoo then goes to Chen and asks him, “Do you know where Jongin is?” he knows that in times like this, he shouldn’t panic but , he’s so worried about Jongin because of those ing thoughts that gone into his head!!

 

Chen innocently shakes his head, “I-I don’t have his phone number. Do you?” Chen is now helping Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo then fumbles to his phone and searches for Soo’s O <3. When he finds it, he instantly calls it.

 

He waits for a minute to pass but no one is responding, he asks everyone to call Jongin with their phones but no response is given. And Kyungsoo is so ing worried right now.

 

Baekhyun asks Kyungsoo to calm down because he sees that Kyungsoo is pale. “Maybe he doesn’t want to come here.” Baekhyun looks at the possibilities. THAT possibility even though he sees that Jongin has become fine with Kyungsoo.

 

But Kyungsoo knows Jongin more than Baekhyun, “NO, even though he doesn’t want to come here, he would still be coming.” He makes an attempt to go out to the rain to search for Jongin.

 

“Maybe he’s sick.” Chanyeol tells him as he hands Kyungsoo some coats, jackets and umbrellas for he knows that Kyungsoo will do that no matter what. Kyungsoo mumbles thank you to Chanyeol and takes his leave. He has to check on Jongin in his house first. There is no way for Jongin to be sick, because they are just together earlier when he left him on the bus stop.

 

But where does Jongin live? No one knows Kyungsoo, er. So he just decides to search for Jongin. Kyungsoo runs to the door but suddenly, he feels that his ankle hurts. He closes his eyes in pain, “Kyungsoo are you sure you can go?” Suho puts an arm on Kyungsoo’s slouched back. Kyungsoo smiles because he has to look for Jongin no matter what.

 

He goes out and looks for Jongin. “Jongin!” Kyungsoo shouts in the streets. He looks around but he can’t see anything so he uses his phone so it’ll be the flashlight for him in the mean time.

 

“Jongin-ahh!!” he looks at the corner and dead ends of the streets but he can’t find Jongin there. And the thunder roars which makes him flinch but he’s lucky that he doesn’t lose grip his phone and umbrella because he’s ing afraid of thunder. Or rather lightning because he’s afraid that you will be burn when it hits you. And he knows that before a thunder, comes a lightning.

 

Kyungsoo runs to the street even though his foot hurts. He endures how it ing hurts and he curses. “ this foot. Yah!! Jongin yahh!! Where are you?! I’m Do Kyungsoo! I’m not a bully! Don’t worry!!” he shouts everywhere.

 

Kyungsoo’s umbrella is broken, the jackets he is bringing are drenched, What hell is in my life? Plus it’s raining hard and he feels that his foot is going to break in no time.

 

Kyungsoo sits on a street and ruffles his hair. Then he suddenly feels a lump in his throat which makes him choke when he shouts Jongin’s name again. And he is so frustrated. The one I’m trying to protect… he can’t be missing or… gone.

 

Jongin shouts for help but it seems that no one could hear him, just like that time. Jongin cries and runs to nowhere until he wakes up when he hears the thunder roars and he wounds himself. He winces in pain and he rubs himself because he feels so cold. And alone.

 

Jongin is scared that no one might find him there in the dark, just like that time, they didn’t find him there that’s why he got protected. He just sits there and fumbles in his phone. He hesitates to call Jongin’s X. But he doesn’t know why he presses it.

 

After a minute of depression, Kyungsoo sighs and stands up again, he shouts, “Jongin! Where are you! I’m Kyungsoo! Don’t worry!!” he continues searching for Jongin. Jongin then he hears the voice he is most familiar with. He looks around to look for the small figure.

 

Thunder roars again and this time, Kyungsoo feels his whole body shiver in fear as he sits on the ground tiredly “Ahhh!!!” he shouts. Kyungsoo places his hand in his eyes to cry. He loses someone again… under the ing pouring rain. His parents left him under the pouring rain. He pleaded so much that it was the last time he’ll saw his parents, yet they didn’t change their decision.

 

And now, Kim Jongin, he loses him under the pouring winter rain. Kyungsoo sighs heavily and cries silently, “Stupid! Stupid! You’re injured. You’re annoying. You’re a jerk. You’re an idiot. You’re so loud. You’re stupid to be afraid of thunder. You’re stupid that your family left you under the pouring rain! You’re stupid the umbrellas are broken, the jackets are soaked. You are soaked and probably, Jongin is soaked too. You lose Jongin, stupid stupid stupid!!” he continues hurting and cursing himself, but he cannot feel the pain, maybe because he’s used to it now, so he smiles. “Stu--“

 

“Because you found me.” someone suddenly wraps his arms around Kyungsoo which makes his heart beats faster than he’s feeling. “O for a circled hug.” Kyungsoo turns around and finds Jongin resting his head on his shoulders, he looks tired, “Jongin!” Kyungsoo turns around and hugs him.  Maybe, Jongin is wrong.

 

Jongin blacks out. Kyungsoo stands and curses his foot. He walks where the taxis are usually waiting for passengers but nothing comes. Maybe because it’s raining so hard.

 

Kyungsoo loses hope that he can still find a taxi so even though his foot hurts, he walks Jongin to the Byun’s house. Baekhyun’s eyes circle when he sees the drenched Kyungsoo and Jongin in front of their house. “Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun shouts and his family starts to gather around them.

 

Baekhyun tries to take Jongin away from Kyungsoo who is really trembling right now and is tired. But Jongin just tightens his hug on Kyungsoo, not wanting to feel sad and cold anymore. Kyungsoo looks at Baekhyun and gives him an assured smile.

 

So Kyungsoo tries his best to walk Jongin in his room. He walks Jongin to the bathroom for him to change Jongin’s clothes there. Baekhyun’s brother gives him another set of clothes for Jongin and Kyungsoo gives thanks to him.

 

After changing Jongin’s clothes, Kyungsoo walks him to his bed and lays him there. He checks Jongin’s temperature and indeed, he has a fever. Kyungsoo shakes his head at how high it is so he goes to the kitchen to make something for him.

 

“Kyungsoo, just rest. I’d be the one to cook porridge for the both of you.” Baekhyun’s mom tells Kyungsoo and he bows his head in gratification. He thinks that it’s alright because he, too, is tired.

 

He walks back in his room and finds Baekhyun checking on Jongin. And when he sees Kyungsoo, Baekhyun takes his seat on a chair while Kyungsoo sits on the bed with Jongin.

 

Kyungsoo sighs as he looks at Jongin and plays with his hair. Baekhyun looks at this and smiles, “How did you find him Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun asks and Kyungsoo looks at him and smiles.

 

He shakes his head and continues to play with Jongin’s hair, “He found me.” Kyungsoo corrects which makes Baekhyun smile.

 

“How long are you going to do this?” Baekhyun asks Kyungsoo for the first time because he cannot believe that in spite of Kyungsoo’s injury, he still looked for Jongin under the rain, knowing that Kyungsoo is afraid of thunder too.

 

Kyungsoo looks at Baekhyun and he doesn’t really know the answer to Baekhyun’s question. “As long as I can.” Is the only thing Kyungsoo can tell Baekhyun right now. Baekhyun just nods and takes his leave from Kyungsoo’s room. He pats Kyungsoo’s hair and tells him good night, “Please take care.” Kyungsoo gives Baekhyun a smile.

 

Kyungsoo places a pillow under Jongin’s head to make him more comfortable. He drapes Jongin with his blanket. And he sighs in relief as he checks his temperature and it goes down a little.

 

Well, he hasn’t eaten yet so Kyungsoo decides to wake him up, “Jongin.” He gently taps his cheeks. Jongin opens his eyes painfully and finds Kyungsoo near him. He is about to back away but Kyungsoo tells him, “I think it’s time for you to eat. You haven’t eaten since you’re lost, right?” Kyungsoo tells him and assists him to sit on the bed.

 

Kyungsoo walks to the kitchen and finds Baekhyun’s mother holding a tray to take to his room. Baekhyun’s mother is surprised to see Kyungsoo outside the room and tells him, “Now, go back to your room and I’ll take this to both of you.”

 

Kyungsoo offers for help but Baekhyun’s mother tells him that he has an injury which makes him clumsy and she doesn’t want his porridge to be put into waste.

 

Jongin looks around the room and is a little dizzy for him to recognize the figures in the door. He shakes his head to clear his thoughts and finds Kyungsoo and Baekhyun’s mother.

 

She smiles at Jongin and Jongin bows his head in gratification for letting him stay here for the night again. “How are you feeling?” she asks as she puts the tray on the table beside the bed.

 

Jongin nods and answers her politely, “A little dizzy but thank you Ma’am.” she smiles at how handsome Jongin is and pats his cheeks to say goodnight. Jongin bows his head as Kyungsoo closes the door and goes towards the porridge.

 

Jongin is about to hold the spoon but Kyungsoo snatches it from him. He furrows his eyes on Kyungsoo because Kyungsoo is starting to annoy him again, “Yah, give me that.”

 

Kyungsoo sticks his tongue out and tells jongin which makes him blush, yet Jongin doesn’t want, “No. I’ll feed you.”

 

“No. I can do it myself.” Jongin insists but Kyungsoo starts blowing the porridge for he knows theat Jongin will complain at how hot it is. “No. now, say ‘ahh’” Kyungsoo says as he opens his mouth and mimicks the word ahh.

 

And Jongin covers his face in embarrassment. He feels like a baby, “I--I don’t want to eat.” he tells Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo furrows his eyes on Jongin and warns Jongin, “Okay! I’ll tell auntie that you don’t want to eat her porridge.” Kyungsoo makes Jongin act fast as he grabs Kyungsoo hand and finally tells Kyungsoo that he can eat it himself.

 

Kyungsoo insists on feeding Jongin but Jongin is shouting curses now and he’s too tired to argue anymore so he let’s Jongin eat the porridge himself. And Kyungsoo eats his.

 

Jongin awkwardly blows the spoonful of soup he is holding because Kyungsoo is watching him with those playful eyes. He straightens his self up and scolds Kyungsoo, “Yah, why are you like that?! S-stop watching me.” he curses when he stutters.

 

Kyungsoo smiles at Jongin and remembers how Jongin tightens his hug earlier, not wanting to leave his side. OMO, Kyungsoo’s feels. “Do you know how your lips pout when you are blowing that soup of yours? Yes, it’s so plump and your cheeks are puffing out when you blow, it’s s--“

 

And there Jongin hears it again and he knows it will make him go crazy again, “Of course it will puff out and my lips would pout, I’m ing blowing the porridge.” Jongin rolls his eyes but Kyungsoo just smiles, of course, he would smile. Then Jongin remembers that Kyungsoo smiled when he was cursing himself for being stupid. “Yah stop smiling you er, you . Stupid.”

 

Then Kyungsoo pouts at the rudeness of this Kim Jongin, “Yah, Don’t you know that you don’t want to let go of me when Baekhyun was trying to take care of you. Then you’re calling me a er? Isn’t an O for a circled hug?” Kyungsoo sees it when he teases Jongin. Even though Jongin is dark, he can see that Jongin is blushing. He is glowing red, hahaha.

 

“Shut up, I didn’t do that. That’s your imagination.” Jongin defends himself even though he can remember those moments. Kyungsoo shakes his head while looking at Jongin and smiling teasingly.

 

“Of course not. I can remember all those times and I can demonstrate it to you now. It’s slow motion yah.” Kyungsoo winks at Jongin and Jongin curses at how evil this Kyungsoo is. Jongin just ignores Kyungsoo and finishes his porridge because he ing doesn’t want to mind that Kyungsoo, now that his evil blood is running throughout his system.

 

Jongin finishes the porridge by himself and Kyungsoo stands up. “Go rest.” Kyungsoo takes Jongin’s bowl and clumsily walks to the kitchen to wash it. Jongin looks at him and realizes that there is something wrong.

 

“Kyungsoo, you should rest, your foot.” he says but Kyungsoo smiles and tells him to not to worry because he’s completely fine. But the truth is, his foot ing hurts. He tries his best to pretend that it doesn’t hurt but as he walks out the door, he trembles.

 

Jongin notices that Kyungsoo is struggling but he stops himself from worrying too much about the boy, he would be fine. Kyungsoo will always be fine. Jongin relaxes himself on Kyungsoo’s bed.

 

Then Jongin walks to the bathroom and finds his clothes and some jackets hanging. He looks at himself in the mirror and realizes that Kyungsoo changed his clothes for him. He gulps and touches uniform and the clothes he wore yesterday and a while ago and he finds it dry.

 

Jongin goes back to the living room and sees Kyungsoo’s bed and the blanket on the floor. Then he finds Kyungsoo placing a glass of milk on the table beside the bed. Jongin looks at him who is coming out from the bathroom and smiles at him. Kyungsoo walks in the kitchen again and this time, he doesn’t exert too much force, he just slides his injured foot on the floor thinking that Jongin won’t notice. Jongin’s eyes are too blurred for him to see this.

 

Jongin looks at Kyungsoo as he walks to the kitchen again. He looks at the blankets and pillows again and he touches it. He looks at the glass of milk Kyungsoo made for him and reads, “Go to sleep and rest. I know you’re tired and sick so I hope you get well! XOXO <3: ” and there’s a drawing of Pororo and Krong there.

 

Kyungsoo then walks back to the bedroom because Baekhyun’s father tells him that he’d be the one to wash the dishes. Kyungsoo insists but he ing stomps on Kyungsoo foot which makes Kyungsoo curse. Baekhyun’s father warns him if he still insists, he’ll hammer Kyungsoo’s foot so he won’t be able to work in the house.

 

Then Kyungsoo sees Jongin walking his way towards him and Kyungsoo is a little bit scared because Jongin looks like he’s about to kill Kyungsoo right now. Then Jongin scoops Kyungsoo up in a bridal style and he is startled, “Jongin!!” he shouts.

 

And Jongin tells him to shut up as he places Kyungsoo to the bed gently. Kyungsoo then looks at Jongin’s milk and tells Jongin to drink that. Jongin says it’s not important which scares him. Jongin is mad and Kyungsoo doesn’t know why.

 

Jongin kneels in front of Kyungsoo and he starts by holding Kyungsoo’s ankle which makes him gasp in pain. Jongin looks at Kyungsoo and asks him if he’s okay. Jongin expects that Kyungsoo would say no but Kyungsoo says that it does hurt. Besides, it’s Jongin. Then Jongin starts to massage Kyungsoo’s injured foot. He rotates his foot gently but Kyungsoo flinches.

 

“Does this hurt?” he asks and he swears if Kyungsoo says no, he will throw this liar to the window. But to his surprise, Kyungsoo nods and gulps in pain. Jongin caresses Kyungsoo’s foot with care and massages it softly. Kyungsoo flinches if Jongin finds a painful spot and Jongin will lose his grip on his foot.

 

Jongin then stands up and goes to the bathroom. Kyungsoo just watches him and waits for the next thing Jongin will do. Jongin then picks up the blankets and pillows on the floor and says, “You will be sleeping on the bed.” He says.

 

But as Kyungsoo insists, he stands up to stop Jongin but Jongin just throws the pillows and blankets to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo is thrown back to the bed. Jongin laughs at how epic and fast the scene is. Kyungsoo is easily thrown back to the bed with just one throw of the blanket and pillows. Then Jongin laughs and he instantly stops.

 

Kyungsoo is draped with the blanket but he sure hears it. He immediately throws the blanket out of his body and he looks at Jongin who holds the usual emotion on his face. Kyungsoo blinks, “Did you just laugh?” he doesn’t know why he still asked because he knows that Jongin will deny it, and Jongin does.

 

“I didn’t laugh. It’s just your imagination. Now, go to sleep.” Jongin looks like a father scolding a child. Kyungsoo doesn’t know why he doesn’t argue back because Jongin’s laugh is replaying in his mind as he lays his body on his bed.

 

Then Jongin lies on the bed just to be kissed by Kyungsoo ing lips all over his body but his lips. Jongin smacks and shoves Kyungsoo’s face away and lie on the other side where Kyungsoo cannot see his face and place his kisses.

 

He rolls his eyes when Kyungsoo greets him good night.  “That’s X for kisses.” Jongin thins his lips and he doesn’t know how he can still stay with this crazy person. But he ing doesn’t care now. “Treasure him…” is all Jongin can hear.

 

~~~

 

Jongin gives thanks to the heavens when Kyungsoo decides not to come with him home when the Byuns offer to take him home. Because Kyungsoo has a fever and the Byuns won’t let him or they’ll cut Kyungsoo’s foot and Kyungsoo doesn’t want that.

 

He smiles in his self when he hears Kyungsoo’s shouts from his bedroom when Jongin is about to leave. Kyungsoo curses the Byuns and the Byuns because they’ll go to Jongin’s home.

 

Jongin is supposed not to let anyone come in his house but he doesn’t know why he lets the Byuns explore his big house, which is owned by his auntie. Baekhyun looks around with open mouth as he scans Jongin’s house, “J-Jongin, this place is sure big for you.” Baekhyun exclaims and Jongin nods but he can’t do anything because his auntie won’t let him live in a small house or in any apartment or condominium. She says it’s for Jongin’s safety. And Jongin agrees because he himself is afraid for his safety.

 

After an hour of exploring and complimenting Jongin’s house, the Byuns eventually goes back to their house because of Kyungsoo, and Jongin’s house is a little too far from their home.

 

Jongin bids good bye and gives thanks to the Byuns. Then he realizes and thinks about his safety. He blinks at Kyungsoo. He cannot. Kyungsoo might be harmed and Jongin doesn’t want that. The Byuns mught be harmed and Jongin curses himself for being careless. He knows that he’s being spied by that ing organization and probably, they know by now that Jongin is a little too close to the Byuns and Kyungsoo. He ing curses himself. He cannot protect himself, how much more the Byuns? And the ing Kyungsoo? Jongin cannot take it.

 

 

Okay, I’ll cut to this. This chapter is full fluff again. But here’s an introduction to Jongin’s ing life. How’d you find it? Tell me about it alright?

 

Thank you for reading this chapter and sorry for the errors in this one. I’ll fix them if I have time. Please bear with me for the mean time.

 

And sorry for the long wait, it's just my exams week happened. Yeah...

--- silver