Two Moons

EXO Planet
 

Baekhyun is cursing in Kyungsoo's bedroom with Kyungsoo nowhere to be found. Baekhyun looks for Kyungsoo under his bed, in his closet and in his bathroom. But Kyungsoo is not around. "Where the hell did that machine go?" Baekhyun wrinkles his eyes around Kyungsoo's room.

 

Three hours ago... (let's use present tense okay?) 

 

Kyungsoo is running circles around his room not knowing what to do. He picks proper clothes in his closet, he tries many different styles and clothes but he is not yet satisfied with his look.

He even goes to Baekhyun to ask for his help to make him more presentable since it's his first date!! And with Jongin! Kyungsoo is so excited yet he really doesn't know how he should look in front of Jongin now that this will be their first date.

Kyungsoo is sweating so Baekhyun asks him to relax a bit as he massages his shoulders and hits his head. Kyungsoo pouts at how Baekhyun hit his head harder than before, "Don't be so excited will you? You're not yet getting there. And why are you getting ready? It's not yet six o'clock to get ready for your 6:30 pm date. It's just 5 in the afternoon Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun scolds Kyungsoo but still, he combs Kyungsoo's hair with those complaints about how early Kyungsoo is getting ready for a date with the Jongin.

Kyungsoo says that he should appear beautiful to Jongin since it'd be their first date. "I never thought that he'd ask me for one." Kyungsoo suddenly softens and feels joy knowing that Jongin is not yet rejecting him, Jongin is giving him a chance!!

Baekhyun pouts at his bestfriend, because how can Jongin not like Kyungsoo for being cheerful and y? "Why not?" Baekhyun gets gel from his pocket and spreads it to his palm. He rubs it and starts to style Kyungsoo's hair with his expertise here.

Kyungsoo looks at Baekhyun's reflection in the mirror to tell him, "Because Sehun is here. Sehun is his first love, and how can I fight with him. I am just a e." Kyungsoo sounds like he's losing hope to get Jongin's heart. Then Baekhyun hits him on his head.

"Yah, you're wrong. Sehun WAS his first love. He loved Sehun and he won't be his true love because you know that poker face he has. I'm sure that he hasn't made Jongin smile even once. How can he make Jongin smile when he himself is not smiling?" Baekhyun doesn't know why he feels irritated to Sehun even though he's Chanyeol's friend. He just doesn't like his cold presence and because of what he did yesterday.

"Hey, you know what Soo, you should be careful to that Sehun er, because he came to Chanyeol earlier and told us that Jongin is so heartless because he asked you on a date in front of him after they kissed!" Baekhyun warns Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo listens to Baekhyun's insults to Sehun. "If he knew, it was his fault because he's an idiot, asking Jongin to kiss him but you Kyungsoo, you didn't even ask Jongin for it yet he's given it to you wholly. Now tell me, how many minutes?" Baekhyun hits Kyungsoo's shoulder with the comb he's holding.

Kyungsoo looks at Baekhyun and asks him to clarify his question, "How many minutes of what?" Kyungsoo pouts at what Baekhyun is talking about. He looks at Baekhyun until Baekhyun hits him on his head again causing his styled hair be ruined.

"Idiot, of kissing!! How many minutes did you kiss? How'd you do it? In the kitchen, on the table? Oh my god Kyungsoo, don't do it on the table! It's disgusting that Suho hyung will eat there where yo---" Kyungsoo doesn't let Baekhyun finish his statement. He shuts Bakehyun up with a curse because they didn't do it on the table. They just kissed! And there it didn't last for a minute for Kyungsoo knows.

But Kyungsoo somewhat smiles at what Baekhyun says because yes, Sehun asked Jongin to kiss him, but Jongin kissed him without him even saying a word. Then suddenly, a thunder roars and they both look up the sky outside through the window.

 

Kyungsoo blinks at the weather and feels something weird, he's afraid that his first date might be ruined by the rain. Baekhyun senses this but he drapes an arm on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Don't worry Kyungsoo. Just enjoy the rain together. And you'll never know, hugs and kisses are sweet under the rain, XOXO~" And Baekhyun winks at him. Kyungsoo smiles wholeheartedly at what Baekhyun says. Baekhyun really knows how to cheer him up and how to make him smile, and he's grateful at that.

Then Chanyeol suddenly sends Baekhyun a message causing Baekhyun to remind Kyungsoo, "Remember what Jongin said, don't bring your ing phone." Baekhyun waves Kyungsoo's phone and slides it in his pocket. Kyungsoo nods and smiles at Baekhyun, "Don't worry, I'll tell Luhan that you are with your first love and first kiss... on the lips." Baekhyun laughs and teases Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo suddenly goes red when Baekhyun adds 'on the lips' because Kyungsoo and Luhan are really kissers. They kissed each other everywhere on the face because of closeness. OmO. On the face only, okay?

Kyungsoo checks his phone and it's too early for him to go where Jongin told him they'll meet. Kyungsoo looks at the address and surely, he knows where it is because he's really familiar in this town. It's just that, Kyungsoo doesn't know how Jongin know that place since Jongin is still a newcomer in the town. Well, Kyungsoo lets it go but he'll definitely know when he and Jongin are having a good time.

 

Having a good time, Kyungsoo now thinks of it. How can they have a good time when they'll surely throw curses, hits, slaps, kicks, and punches when they're alone together. Alone means that no one will stop them and there's a possibility that they might kill each other. Kyungsoo pouts at how violent they are with each other these days after that note note thing. But Kyungsoo thinks that having a good time mean having Jongin by his side. He giggles at how cheesy it is. Cheese cake, cheesy cake, cheesy, cheesy.

And he remembers that note thing and wonders where the notes he gave Jongin went. Is it in the trash? Because they just left the notes on that table when Jongin ran away and when he ran after him. Should Kyungsoo ask Jongin about those notes? Nothing bad will happen, right? Well, there's a possibility that Jongin may say that he doesn't care about it now and Kyungsoo will be hurt surely. Because he tried his best to make his handwriting good when writing those notes.

But Kyungsoo lets it go since he knows that Jongin might not care about those notes for now, but Jongin surely appreciated it because of what happened those three days, right? Kyungsoo smiles at the memories he and Jongin had those days and these past weeks.

Then Kyungsoo looks at his room. In his room where Jongin laughed the first time. Kyungsoo sits on his bed: On this bed where he and Jongin slept for three times. On this bed where he hugged Jongin. On this bed where he looked at those dark and deep eyes. On this bed where he first told Jongin a little about his past. On this bed where Jongin held his hand and put a ring on his finger like they're getting married.

On this bed where Jongin cried. On this bed where Jongin looked so fragile and child. On this bed where Jongin told him everything about his past. On this bed where he promised Jongin a thing that he cannot do. On this bed where he started to think of Jongin. On this bed where everything happened.

 

Then Kyungsoo drapes his body over the bed. He wails like a child because he'll surely miss this bed. That promise... I have to break that now. Kyungsoo thinks of how Jongin will react. Will Jongin miss him? Well, he'll definitely miss Jongin. Will Jongin be mad at him for telling that one only now? But he should be in America now with his family if not for Jongin. He pouts at how he will tell Jongin everything. And he knows that Jongin will be mad at him. But Kyungsoo won't take it, he loves Jongin. And he thinks he cannot take a day to be mad at Jongin, or Jongin be mad at him.

Kyungsoo looks at his clock and it's 6 o'clock in the evening. He gathers his self up and retouches his face with powder. He looks at the mirror and fixes his styled hair made by Baekhyun and he fixes his clothes. He tells himself that he'll tell everything to Jongin now. "Hwaiting!" Kyungsoo cheers himself in his reflection in the mirror.

Knowing that he's ready, Kyungsoo gets out of his room and tells the Byuns that he'll be going. Then Baekhyun's mother gives him an umbrella because it rained earlier so there's a possibility that it'll rain anytime of the evening. Kyungsoo thinks that there's no need because of what Baekhyun said but he smiles and takes the umbrella with him. He gives thanks to Baekhyun's mother and bids goodbye.

 

Kyungsoo takes a bus to go to the designated place. It's a twenty minute ride so Kyungsoo has to wait for more than twenty minutes inside the bus. But he really wants to see Jongin now and he is looking forward to what will happen this evening. He smiles on his seat in the bus then his seatmate tells him, "Don't lose that smile. He loved that." and Kyungsoo doesn't know why he gets nervous when he hears that deep voice.

Banjjak jjalbge ninasseotdeon haengbog soge chwihae jeo gieogui biche 

Jamkkan nuni meoreotnabwa 

Daheul su eobtneun geugose neoneun imi gaisseo

| I'm being intoxicated in the happiness that shined bright for a moment 

I must have been distracted for a moment in the memories' light 

You're already at the place I can't reach |

 

He circles his eyes on the one beside him and he is right!! Kris Wu is the one who told him that! Kris looks at him and smirks at Kyungsoo, "Stay there owl. I don't care about you now. And to tell you, I rode this bus earlier than you. You know that I stopped from the that my father always tells me. And now he's sick and I think he'll die so there's no need to worry for the Kims. Just pay for their loans and god, it's almost a million and my mother will curse them to hell." Kris tells him and Kyungsoo shakes his head. He still cannot believe that Black Pearl Organization has killed someone like Jongin's father.

"You killed his father!" Kyungsoo hisses at Kris then Kris looks at him in disbelief. He defends himself, "I didn't kill his father! I didn't know about it when I saw that Jongin in an orphanage and there I learned everything. I didn't kill his father, my father did but please, my father is dying so it's fair now." Kris tells that plainly but Kyungsoo knows that Kris is sad. Kris is still sad that Tao left him because of his dad's company.

Kyungsoo can see that Kris has this sadness in his eyes that Tao is gone and his father will be gone. Well, Tao is not yet gone, "Kris..." Kyungsoo sits straight up and starts to relax. He looks at Kris who is not looking at him but Kyungsoo knows that he's listening, "Tao is with me." he tells Kris.

Kris laughs a little at what Kyungsoo told him, "I know. I always see him with that Jongin. And I'm surprised that he hasn't told Jongin about you and his and your mother." Kris says and Kyungsoo realizes what is wrong. He should really really tell Jongin the whole truth so it won't be too late.

Kyungsoo looks outside the window and it starts to rain. He wishes that Jongin is safe and sound. "Yah! Close that window." Kris tells Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo closes the bus' window. Kyungsoo looks at Kris tells him that he should show his face to Tao. Kris closes his eyes to take a nap and says, "He'll just wushu me." and Kyungsoo finds himself laughing. He invites Kris, "Come into my world." Kris pretends that he's not listening but he knows that Kyungsoo knows that he is.

 

The waiter tells Sehun to stop drinking more alcohol because Sehun is really drunk right now.He says many things that no one can understand. And the other customers are disgusted at what he's saying and at his state of unconsciousness. He even tells something to a guy that he will not lose to that and flirt owl. The guy laughs at what he says and Sehun asks why he's laughing.

The guy smiles at him and asks him, "Owl... a flirty owl." The guy wants to clarify and Sehun nods. He hiccups as he demonstrates at how big Kyungsoo's eyes are. The guy laughs and takes Sehun's drink and changes it to a lighter one so Sehun won't be drowned in alcohol.

"Yah, gimme that." Sehun reaches for his drink but the guy shoves the drink away and gives him a lighter one. Sehun looks at the guy and smiles, "Why, do you put sleeping pill here to me? no. no. no. I still have to stop that date of my boyfriend." Sehun stands up and orders some more drink. The guy stops the bartender and sits Sehun down.

"Should I send you home? It's already 6:30 in the evening and it's a little dangerous if you will drive." The guy looks at Sehun with concern. He looks at Sehun and he senses that Sehun is lost, really really lost.

Sehun shoves the guy's hand away from his shoulder. "Drive? Drive? I don't even have a ing car... how can I drive? Idiot!" Sehun tells the guy and the guy only laughs because he understands that Sehun is drunk that's why he says these things.

The guy then stands Sehun up and brings Sehun out of the club. He scrunches his nose because it is raining hard and it's hard for them to go to where he parked his car because Sehun is unconscious. "Yah... no one can bring me home because no one knows where Jongin is. Only Jongin and that Kyungsoo." Sehun curses and gets under the rain which startles the guy. The guy is about to pull Sehun back to shelter him from the rain but he's almost hit by a car.

The people gasp at him and Sehun is still walking to nowhere. The guy holds his chest and heaves up and down nervously. He might have died earlier there. He gulps and he suddenly goes pale and he doesn't know what is going on when he suddenly feels the raindrops starts to wash his face. He walks to nowhere to forget that he is dying.

 

Kyungsoo waits for the rain to stop. He opens his umbrella because there is nowhere to be sheltered from the rain. Yes, this place has many buildings here but there's no park or simple place here. And Kyungsoo cannot go anywhere because his phone is not with him since Jongin told him not to bring his phone with him. And he cannot send Jongin a message that he takes shelter in the buildings arund so it's a no no. Besides, he has the umbrella which Baekhyun's mother gave him that shelters him from the rain.

Kyungsoo waits patiently under the rain and checks his watch; Jongin is late for almost five minutes. Kyungsoo pouts because whenever they go home together, it is usually Kyungsoo who is late between the two of them. He thinks of the many possibilities that may have happen to Jongin. He removes the danger and thinks that maybe Jongin has a surprise for him. And suddenly, Kyungsoo smiles at what he thinks of. Yes, maybe Jongin has a surprise for him and Kyungsoo is looking forward to it.

Kyungsoo looks around to check if there is a sign of Jongin hiding. Kyungsoo pouts when he cannot see where Jongin is. He starts to get impatient because his lower clothes are almost drenched by the splashes of rain on his lower body. He wrinkles his eyes at how late Jongin is for their first date.

He closes his eyes for a minute to relieve the heavy feelings in his heart now. He pouts as he counts number 1 to 60 in his mind. "Yah, what are you doing?" someone suddenly says and Kyungsoo is so familiar with that voice.

Neon beongaecheoreom jamkkan bichnatda 

Jamsi sesangeul balghyeotda 

On sesangeui machi nae geotcheoreom 

Naege boyeojugon tteonatda

| You shined bright for a short time like lightning 

You lit up the world for a moment 

As if the whole world is mine 

You showed me but you left |

 

Kyungsoo instantly opens his eyes just to see Jongin in front of him and so close to him because he shelters himself from the rain too using Kyungsoo's umbrella. Kyungsoo is taken aback at the closeness that he steps backward causing Jongin to get drenched a little by the rain.

Jongin runs to Kyungsoo's umbrella and curses Kyungsoo, "Yah do you want me to get sick?" Jongin shouts and adjusts himself to fit in the umbrella. He bends his knees to be at Kyungsoo's height. Kyungsoo notices this and laughs.

He hands Jongin the umbrella and tells that it'll be better if the taller one is holding the umbrella so there's no one to adjust. Jongin stubbornly gets the umbrella from Kyungsoo but it is still better. He leads Kyungsoo to where they are going nervously but excitedly. Because he knows that Kyungsoo will like that place a lot since Kyungsoo is still a child in those men's clothes.

Kyungsoo just follows Jongin to where they are going and he looks at Jongin's usual face but he can see in Jongin's sparkling eyes that he's excited as Kyungsoo right now. Kyungsoo smiles because this is sweeter; they are walking together under the pouring rain.

Kyungsoo doesn't know why Jongin is not cursing him so he starts the conversation that he has to tell Jongin everything. Then Jongin stops for a moment. Kyungsoo stops too and says, "Uhm Jongin I have something to say--"

 

Then everyone gasps when they hear a car's loud horn because there is guy who's almost hit by the car. The driver shouts at the guy and Jongin suddenly runs to where the unconscious guy is. Kyungsoo is surprised because he's being drenched in the rain. He calls Jongin but Jongin seems to hear nothing.

Cheondungcheoreom neujeotda 

Naneun ijeya neol chajneunda 

Boom boom boom boom boom 

Dwineujgeya sorinae neol bureunda

| I was late like thunder 

I'm looking for you now 

Boom boom boom boom 

I let out a sound late calling for you |

 

Jongin's eyes circle as he recognizes that the guy is Sehun. He looks after Sehun and he gently holds Sehun in his arms. Sehun is almost hit by a car! Jongin cannot let Sehun die! Jongin tries to wake Sehun up but Sehun is too drunk to open his eyes, "J..ongin... h..me..." he hears Sehun says. Jongin then carries Sehun in a bridal style like he's too light.

Jongin gets a taxi and he goes inside with Sehun. Sehun shivers in cold and looks like he's been crying the whole time and he's drunk because he smells like alcohol. Jongin hugs Sehun to make Sehun's shivering body warm for some time because he's not that drenched in the rain.

Jongin brings Sehun in his house and looks after Sehun. He changes Sehun's clothes and checks his body temperature and sure, Sehun has a fever. Jongin lets Sehun rest on his bed and he cooks soup for Sehun. He cooks the soup expertly because Kyungsoo taught him this.

And he it's like a lightning strikes his body when he thinks of Kyungsoo. He turns of the stove and immediately runs out of his house and waits for a taxi to pass his way. But ing , there's no taxi passes his way. He curses and decides to run to where he left Kyungsoo alone...

it! Jongin's heart starts to clench. He feels like it is being squeezed that the pain is going down to his stomach. He grits his teeth at how stupid he is that he still used Kyungsoo's umbrella to look after Sehun and leave him with nothing under the rain. He runs to where he left Kyungsoo and of course, Kyungsoo is not there anymore. And now, Jongin doesn't know where to find him.

He literally hits his head for being a . He closes his eyes in guilt and sorry for Kyungsoo. He feels disappointed at himself... he runs to where Kyungsoo might find a shelter. He checks each building one by one to check on Kyungsoo. But he really is nowhere to be found. Jongin just goes to where he's supposed to bring Kyungsoo and to where he's supposed to let Kyungsoo know that he's welcoming him in his world.

Neomu molli gabeolyeotna bwa 

Sigani galsurog neowa nan meoreojyeo 

Imi neon jeo meolliseo 

Tto nungungaui bichi dweeo itgetji

| I guess you went too far away 

As times passes, you and I are more distanced 

Already, you're probably far away 

Becoming someone else's light |

 

Because without Jongin's knowledge, Kyungsoo goes to where he knows Jongin will take him. Kyungsoo knows that Jongin will take him in the only playground that exists in this particular place.

He walks to a swing in that playground and suits himself there. He recalls how Jongin ignored him just for Sehun. He recalls how Jongin held Sehun in his arms with tender care. He remembers how Jongin ran away from him to go to Sehun. And he remembers how Jongin still took Kyungsoo's umbrella with him to shelter Sehun from the rain. He recalls how Jongin left him just for Sehun under the pouring rain again. He's always left under the pouring rain.

He recalls how his true parents left him under the pouring rain. He remembers how his foster parents, the Kims, left him under the pouring rain. And now, Jongin left him under the pouring rain. And it's all coming back to him now... how the pouring rain hides his tears from everyone who sees him. How the pouring rain hides the sadness in his eyes.

Does Kyungsoo deserves to be sad? Kyungsoo doesn't know. He doesn't do anything wrong, he just loves Jongin and protect him from those sharks, from Black Pearl Organization. Maybe because he doesn't tell him that secret? A ing secret?

Kyungsoo covers his face with his palm to cry with all his might. Besides, no one is in the park right now and no one will recognize him if there's a person or people passing by the park. Because Kyungsoo did all the stupid things he never did before. But why is Jongin so cold... he still loves that person... he is stuck with that person. Like a robot that cannot hear anything, cannot see anything but Sehun. He didn't even hear him shouting his name, right? He didn't even notice that Kyungsoo starts to cry in instant, right? Because he's only focused to that Sehun guy. If Jongin knows that he still loves Sehun, why does he have to let Kyungsoo feel that he has a chance to be with Jongin? Why doesn't he have to Kyungsoo? It's not fair.

Neon beongaecheoreom aju ppallatda 

Urin neomuna dallatda 

Uri sai siganui chaiga 

Hamkkehal su eobtneun gonggani dwaetda

| You were very fast like lightning 

We were so different 

Between us, the time difference 

Became the space that will not allow us be together |

 

"Yes, just continue to be sad. You've been hiding that for so long. I am only waiting for you to show that." someone suddenly tells him and ruffles his hair. And Kyungsoo is familiar with that hand. And Kyungsoo instantly hugs him with all his might and cries like he is Kyungsoo's lost mother, when he is Kyungsoo's lost bestfriend.

"Luhan!" Kyungsoo cries and lets Luhan, his bestfriend, be out of air because of his tight hug. Luhan pats the younger one's head and lets his clothes be drenched with Kyungsoo's tears, and he'll be forever grateful of that.

"Should I sing you a song?" Luhan smiles sweetly even though Kyungsoo cannot see it. Kyungsoo childishly shakes his head and Luhan asks why.

"Because I just want your presence." Kyungsoo childishly says which makes Luhan fall in love with him all over again. Luhan breaks the hug because Kyungsoo is killing him.

"What the matter Kyungsoo?" Luhan lifts Kyungsoo's face to know the real answer of Kyungsoo, "Look at me." Luhan sounds like he is scolding Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo pouts and cries again while facing his bestfriend, "I'm so hurt! That is my umbrella then he just took it away from me to shelter another guy who is so dumb and stupid to walk drunk in this time of the evening!" Kyungsoo tells everything to Luhan like Luhan is his mother and he is Luhan's child.

"You love him?" Luhan asks Kyungsoo immediately and Kyungsoo pouts because he nods, "That it hurts so much knowing that he falls in love with that same person again!" Kyungsoo is a child because he doesn't know that Luhan is hurt too the same way Kyungsoo is hurt. "Why is it so hard to love Jongin..." Kyungsoo shakes his head in pain. But Luhan forces himself not to tell Kyungsoo anything; he loves Kyungsoo so much that it hurts knowing that Kyungsoo is inlove with a person who only hurts him.

Luhan gathers his self up and lets his hot tears fall because the rain is hiding those. He lifts Kyungsoo's face and he caresses his cheeks. "Let's make memories together..." Luhan smiles at Kyungsoo and he sniffs. Kyungsoo childishly nods.

"But first, let me kiss the pain away." Luhan states and Kyungsoo closes his eyes. Luhan kisses Kyungsoo's puffed and hurt eyes because of crying. He kisses Kyungsoo's head and hugs him to let Kyungsoo know that he's still living for Kyungsoo.

Jongin just goes to this playground just to witness Kyungsoo in other man's arm.

Cheondungcheoreom neujeotda  

Naneun ijeya huhoereul handa 

Boom boom boom boom boom 

Dwineujgeya sorinae neol bureunda

| I was late like thunder 

I'm regretting it now 

Boom boom boom boom boom 

I let out a sound late calling for you |

 

Jongin just goes to this playground to know that Kyungsoo is really hurt. Jongin just goes to this playground to feel that his heart breaks much more seeing how that guy kisses Kyungsoo's eyes and head, and gathers Kyungsoo into a circled hug that he's supposed to give Kyungsoo.

Jongin looks at Kyungsoo and at the guy who are dancing under the rain. He feels that his heart will just die if he still continues watching Kyungsoo and that man. He goes to his house leaving the umbrella on that park.

 

He sits on the chair in the kitchen and recalls how he left Kyungsoo and how he loses Kyungsoo. He knows that it is his fault. He lets Kyungsoo think that he's still inlove with Sehun. And the worse, he lets Sehun think that he's still inlove with him.

Sehun walks in the kitchen and is surprised that he is in Jongin's house. Jongin only glances to Sehun. Sehun blinks at Jongin and he instantly becomes worried because Jongin is drenched under the rain. He tells Jongin to wash his self first but Jongin shoves Sehun away.

Sehun almost falls to the ground at the impact of Jongin's push. Jongin wakes up when he realizes the Sehun has a fever. He stands up and apologizes to Sehun. Sehun holds him gently to know that it is okay and it all comes back to him. And Jongin doesn't know if he's drunk or not, because he finds himself kissing Sehun at that time.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Okay don't hate me for this ending chingus. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to but I have to. OMO, I don't want you to hate Sehun in this fiction okay? Let's find out in the next chapters.

O^O, this chapter is sad. But let's truly welcome Kris and Luhan in this fic because they have their names now. And I know that you are confused to what Kris and Kyungsoo is talking about... but I'll clarify that to you in the next chapters, let's just wait. And I'll try my best to make you understand all of the secrets and whateverness behind Kyungsoo's and Jongin's life.

I think that we're 75% of the story! Yehet! But still, i'll still write many chapters because many things will happen okay? Let's wait for it!

Tell me about your feels about this chapter okay? This is a 4k+ word chapter and oh my god... I think you'll hate me for the next chapter... or Sehun... or Kyungsoo... or Baekhyun...or Jongin. Okay, I feel like I'm giving you clues. Aish, I should stop saying anymoe, right? Okay bye!

Thank you for reading this chapter! Please keep reading this. And subscribe if you want.

--- silver