8

Two Soul, One Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I know this is really fast for me to do this. But I am So in love with you. I would do anything for you. And I can't wait to be with you forever. Tiffany Hwang, will you marry me?" Once Taeyeon said those words, Tiffany's tears rolled down. Just like 3 years ago.

The same tears that was mixed with happiness and fear. And yet again the same answer. " Yes"

 

 

 


Mr Kim was for sure, unsatisfied with what he had heard. Taeyeon who just came home with the huge news of his new engagement with Tiffany. Mrs Kim was the opposite of her husband as she was over joy to see her son this happy again after 3 years. Jessica and Yuri are shock for Taeyeon to marry someone that looks just alike his late wife; however, they're still very happy for the guy. 

With Mr Kim, he is quit uncomfortable with Taeyeon marrying his business partner. However, another reason was Tiffany isn't that nice to him. She would always telling him what to do when they are at work even though she's right. Even though he does wish for Taeyeon to find someone els but he could not do anything. He had done too much damage to his son, that it's time to let what Taeyeon have what he wants. 

"Dad, say something" Taeyeon sense his dad's disapproval but Mr Kim immediately smile at his son. "Congratulation, my son. I am happy for you." Taeyeon sigh in relief. He smiled widely then rush to his father for a hug.

"So, when is the wedding?" Jessica ask as the family settle in the living room. Mr and Mrs Kim are sitting across from their children and Jessica is sitting in the middle of her brother and her husband. 

"I want it immediately as in next month.." Taeyeon felt shy as he say that he wanted to get marry in a month where to a non-greedy groom would wait for as long as 1 year. What can he do? He wanted her so much. Jessica giggled and knuckle his head. 

"You ert~~" 

"But Tiffany decided to push it to the next 3 months. She want some time to choose all the details and stuff" said Taeng. "Of course she would. Every bride to be would you dumb dumb!" Jessica scolded him once again. "You know, when Yul purpose to me, he actually wanted the wedding a year later but I wanted sooner..." It wasn't like Jessica didn't took any time for their wedding but she was satisfied with everything in 5 months. They did agree to still wait to the original date. 

However it changed when Jessica got very jealous over Yuri and a waitress when they attended a friend's birthday party in Vegas. It trigger her angered so much that she almost called off the wedding. After a week of calming her down, Yul took her on vacation to the Bahamas for a whole month, then they decided to get married 2 weeks after they got back from the vacation. 

"I remember that...Geez Yul, how many time did you guys did it to calm her down?" Taeyeon smirk which made Yul uncomfortable when Jessica actually lean on her husband and found her hand inside of his shirt. 

"Aish, you three, stop being mushy mushy. I think it's time to go to bed. Tell Tiffany to come for dinner tomorrow Tae, I want to see my future daughter-in-law" Mr. and Mrs. Kim went into their rooms, Yuri and Jessica into theirs, and Taeyeon got ready for a shower. 

 

 

 

The very next day, the two men had another secret meeting where Mr Kim break the news of Taeyeon's engagement. 

"What?! Your son is marrying Tiffany Hwang? How could this be? Why didn't you stop them? It's certainly not appropriate for him to marry our business partner. Further more a much higher level than he is! This is such a mess!" Mr Lee rage. Of course he wouldn't be happy. 

"This is..aish!" Mr Lee storm out of Mr Kim's office

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter