4

Two Soul, One Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I should of stop when I met him, guess it was too late"

 

Sunny's POV

We just got to Jeju yesterday and right away, those monster were already nowhere to be found. They told me and Taeyeon they are having lunch and we should have our 'fun'. They disgust me, but luckily for me, Taeyeon brought me to a restaurant where I notice one of their body guard. They must be eating here, but I'm guessing their eating in a private room.

" Taeyeon, I'll go use the restroom" He smile and nodded. " Okay I'll order for us then." After that I found a little space just behind that room, so I lean my head on to the wall to hear what they were saying....

" So how many are we transferring?" I heard Mr Kim's voice, follow by another man. " First we need to transfer it to xxx, you need to send you men t collect the money. Make sure not to get caught." I recorded all of what they said. They went on and on, until someone tapped my shoulders.

" What are you doing Miss?" He looked like ne of the body guard. I smile at him then pretend to pick up something. " Sorry, drop my earrings" I walk away smoothly back to Taeyeon. " Hey , your back" I just smile then we started out lunch. I really need that tall shikshin now.

That night, I secretly snuck into my 'dad' suit when he was out. I was digging to his files, when something came across. It was a picture, actually a lot of picture. The girl on the photos made me really shock. " W-What is she...Why are these here?" I talk to my self, before scanning it, making a few copies, before looking for what I wanted. " Here it is..." It was a planner he kept of what was ahead. " 45th Annual Seoul Architecture Event.....guess, they be going their. I need to tell her this.."

End of POV

 

" I think their planning to meet or get more of other man to deal with them...what do you think?" Sunny ask the person on the other line. That person kept quiet for a moment, " We'll be there to see" Sunny eyes almost popped out. " We? Are you going too? Wait are you sure?" Sunny can hear that person sigh for a moment " Sunny ah, I think it's time for me to reveal myself. Besides just acting like I don't know them, will be easier then me coming back alive."

" Alright, whatever you wish, but you know, Mr Kim and him are going to find everything about you. Are you sure they won't find who you were?" Sunny ask worried. They work too hard to this day, if anything goes wrong, their done. " Sooyoung already got it under control. Goodnight Sunny." The other person hung up. Sunny could only stare at her phone.

" I hope you know what your doing..."

 

45th Annual Seoul Architecture Event

 

Paparazzi were scatter all over the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter