1

Two Soul, One Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say, love at first sight, will last forever. True loves never dies. I can prove that is all lies. Who am I to say? I'm Kim Taeyeon. I did believe in that at first, when I met her. She was so full of life and love. I fell for her so easy. And she fall for me.

" Love at first sight are to last forever, True love will never dies as long as I'm by your side. If this are all lies, is when I die"

I tear left my eyes, when I could here her voice in my head. As I look out into the bright moon, as the waves filled the sand. I had to let go. I had to let her go.

 

End of POV

 

" Love at first sight are to last forever, True love will never dies as long as I'm by your side. If this are all lies, is when I die" Miyoung said as she hug her husband as they lay on the beach. It was their honeymoon night. Taeyeon look at her and peck her cheeks. " I love you Miyoung ah"  Miyoung smile at him.

" I love you too my dorky hubby" She giggles. " When we get back to Seoul, I want us to move out, and have our own place. Okay?" He ask. Tiffany thought for a moment, but she agrees. " That will be the place we will start our lives together Miyoung ah, it'll be the place where we will ave our family" Family...

" Taeyeon ah, what do you want?" Taeyeon was confuse by her question. " Aigoo... a little Taetae or a little Miyoung?" She shook her head. Taeyeon grin at this. " I want five of each." Miyoung laugh out loud and claps her hand.  " Jinja?! Five of each? That's ten in total Taetae!"

" What? I wouldn't mind if t were a hundred!" Taeyeon cupped her face and peck her lips. " Then you be an old man by then when we have a hundres kids" Miyoung teased. " On really? You calling me an old man now?! I'm going to ge ya!" Taeyeon started to chase her.

" Haha Taetae! Stop ahaha!" Miyoung ran out of the sand and to the little town in Jeju. " Catch me Taetae!" She ran backwards looking at Taeyeon trying to catch up"

" I'm going  to get ya!" Taeyeon ran as fast as he could.

" Haha catch me Taetae!" Miyoung ran to their car and drove in a steady speed so Taeyeon can chase her. Taeyeon shook his head and giggle. " Such a meanie!" He pouted. Miyoung giggles and kept on driving, when...

 

* Crash!*

 

" NO!!! MIYOUNG!!!" An eight wheel truck at fast speed crash into the car, but it didn't flip it instead it pushes the car so it fell off the cliff of the island. Taeyeon immediately fell onto his knees. He just witness his wife death in front of his own eyes.

" No..No.. Miyoung ah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter