6

Two Soul, One Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Bang*

" Daddy!"

 

 

It's a bright sunny day, not too warm, not too cold, just the perfect time for a picnic and Taeyeon was sure he wouldn't missed this chance with Tiffany. Luck to him, she accepted the date and now he's on his way to pick her up. It's only a little past 12, but he wanted to spend as much time with her as possible. He sang along the song on the radio until he reaches her place.

He pressed twice on the door bell and not long after that, Tiffany open the door. He smile when he saw how simple her outfit is. She was only wearing a pinkish dress, yet she look stunning with her perfect curl hair. The scene was breath taking to him. " Taeyeon?" She waves her hand in front of his face. Taeyeon snap back and chuckle at himself. " Sorry. It's just...your beautiful Tiffany ah" Tiffany blush hearing him and just eye smile to him, making the guy blush as well.

The blushing pair then drove to the best place to have a picnic, Han River Park. Taeyeon set the table along with the lunch he prepared himself for them. They found a nice spot under the shade of the tree and start from their. It was a peaceful lunch for both of them, they started to talk more after their done eating. Taeyeon told her about his late wife, Miyoung. Of course Tiffany knows about this. She's the kind of person who would know everything about Miyoung, simply, because she is Miyoung.

Tiffany just wanted to listen to him, to see if Taeyeon would still remember her and she was amazed after years now that he would still remember every thing about Miyoung, from her looks, to what she prefer and dreams. " You know a lot about her. You must really love her right, Taeyeon ah?" She ask looking into his eyes. She could tell how hurt he is, how much he wanted to cry right there and how much he tried not to.

" Yea. She's like my best friend. I love her with all my heart. If I could go back in time, I would of sacrifice myself instead of letting her died. I'm an idiot..I'm such a bad husband" His tears rolled down, even though he tried hard not to cry in front of Tiffany. " I'm sorry for your lost, but don't say that about your self. Your not a bad husband. Your every girl dream guy Taeyeon. It's just...faith that messed with you guys. I know your a good guy Taeng...so please don't blame your self" Tiffany too, deep down in her heart. The same heart she shares with her other self, was hurting.

" Your right...I guess it's about time to move on. Thank you for coming into my life Tiffany. Even though you look just exactly like Miyoung, I promised to treat you like Tiffany. The person that I love now. The girl that owns my heart. Be my girlfriend? please?" Taeyeon was on his knees, with her hands i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter