5

Two Soul, One Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why look so surprise Mr Kim and Lee? They say people don't come back from the dead, but they were never dead, if the devil didn't wanted them. Just wait. Wait until you both fall.

 

" Miyoung ah. I missed you so much" Taeyeon could only rub her palm on his cheeks, feeling her warmth. Tiffany pulled her hand back, but kept a smile on her face. " Taeyeon shi, have we met before?" She ask. Taeyeon look at her from head to toe. " Y-You don't remember me?" He started to get teary. The people around them could only watch. " Say that you remember me! Miyoung ah please! Say it!" He yelled, Mr Kim told the guards to drag him out and into the car.

" Wait! No, Miyoung ah! Don't leave me again, Miyoung!" He kept on shouting and once he got into the car, he bang the window and yelled for her again. Tiffany can only watch. " Am I missing something?" She ask, Mr Kim, glaring into his eyes. " Ms. Hwang, this is my business card, I would suggest you call. It would be appropriate if we explain all of this to you at my company?" Mr Lee spoke, giving her his business card.

Instead of excepting it, She handed him her's. I don't have time to call anyone as I will be very busy. If you don't mind, you can call and have an appointment at my office. Goodnight, Mr Lee and Mr Kim" She slyly smile at both of the men, then walk away. And just like that, she disapeared with Sooyoung. " Sunny... what are you doing here, moreover with...Ms. Hwang?" Mr Lee glared at her. " Tiffany and I are friends dad. It's also non of your business. And I suggest keeping your business out of my personal life" She said coldly at him.

" Lets go, tell them I want a meeting with the witch tomorrow. No excuses" Mr Lee gritted his teeth at Mr Kim. Now he has to watch out, and look closely at his surroundings. To him, the devil always have their eyes on him.

 

" I can't believe it. She's back..." Taeyeon mumble. Who he saw just now, completely blew all his thoughts away and focus only to her. " Taeyeon!" Mr Kim came rushing into his room, along with Jessica. " Appa...I thought...she was dead, but she's not! She's alive!" He smile wanting to get out of the room, however Mr Kim block him. " Appa, please I need her. I have to find her!" Taeyeon shouted, frowning, he was confused at why his father wouldn't let him go.

" Taeyeon listen to me, she's not Miyoung. She isn't your wife. Miyoung is dead. That was Tiffany Hwang. It's a different lady Taeng!" Said Mr Kim, trying to convince him. Taeyeon shook his head wildly. " No! Your lying. It was her! I know it!" Taeyeon sat on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter