3

Two Soul, One Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I love you Yuri ah" Yuri smile and hug her. " I know. And don't give Taeng a hard time. He's more hurt then you think" Jessica just nods. She knew well with that. It's just the thought of helping  Taeyeon made her think of just that and not how Taeyeon would feel. And now that she realized it, Jessica just let him be and find his own happiness, either it's being alone or with someone els.

 

 

Ring Ring

" Hello? Taeyeon speaking" He said as he look at the unknown ID on the screen. " Taeyeon ah, It's Sunny I hope I'm not interrupting anything" Taeyeon chuckle at her cute tone. " Not at all, what's sup?" These past days, he and Sunny are pretty close. Not romantically, as they both do not love each other, but as brother and sister way. " I need to see you oppa" She said serious.

" Alright, I'll see you at the same place in an hour" Taeyeon hung up and get dress. He didn't know what she wanted to see him for, but he thought it would be important to hear her serious tone. Sunny can be cute and bubbly most of the time, but when she's serious, she's dead serious.

" Aigoo what is it now? I hope it's not her father about the whole marriage thing..." Yep, just as he thought, Mr "Lee" and his father were asking them to see each other and have them get engaged, but they both protest it of course.

 

"Your going out again?" Sooyoung ask the shorter girl. " Yea, I need to talk to Taeyeon oppa about something" Sunny said to Sooyoung as he work on something on the computer. " Noona said she wants a meeting tonight" Sunny just nods and get into the car.

" Aish how could she be seeing the enemy?" He said to himself and shook his head. Choi Sooyoung, same age as Sunny, working with her about this situation. He's the computer boy in the team. Back to Sunny and Taeyeon, Taeyeon was waiting for her at the same place they been meeting. Soon Sunny came with a smile. " So why did you call me here? Miss me?" Taeyeon ask teasing.

" Nope, I do not miss you at all. Actually I'm here to discuss about what your and my father are trying to do." She became serious in split seconds. " I know.. I'm sorry about all of this Sunny ah. I'll try to talk with my appa. No worries" Taeyeon flashes his warm smile.

I don't think you can oppa. They have more plans then you think. Even if it would hurt both of us, they will do it.

 

That Night, Sunny came home just before it hit 7. " Right on time danshin" Sooyoung teased. They are now at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter