7

Two Soul, One Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

 

If you had the chance to get back what's already been gone, would you? What if the people you loved was taken from you? Forever? What could you do? I was lost before, but now I've found what I had to do. To take revenge.

My thoughts were pushed away when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and their chin were resting on my shoulder. I look back and smile at him. " Hey...what are you doing up so early?" My love....... " It's early?" I rhetorically asked. He nods, " It's only 5 a.m. baby, let's get back to bed?" Taeng said and led me back to the bed.

We didn't do anything els but went on our date then he stayed for the night to sleep. I lean to his chest and rest my head on it and snuggle closer to him. His touches when he my hair felt so relaxing, just like the old times. Slowly I close my eyes to have a short sleep.

 

End of POV

 

 

 

Taeyeon just got home from Tiffany's place and right away he was drawn with question asked by his family. " So where did you sleep last night?" Jessica ask, noticing the same clothing Taeyeon wore. Then Yuri asked: " Did you sleep over at a friend house? A girl perhaps?"

" Where did you go Taeyeon?" Mrs. Jung ask furrowing her eyes. Feeling frustrated and annoyed , Taeyeon just ran to his room while yelling. " I stayed at my girlfriend house! Leave me alone!" The three people look at each other with smiles and smirks on their faces. 

" Aww he's in love!" Jessica smile widely, finally 3 years of trying, he finally found love again. " Aren't they moving too fast? I thought they just started dating a month ago...?" Mrs. Jung said feeling happy too. Jessica just shrug at her then ran to her husband, who's watching TV in the living room.

" Yuriiiiiiiii!!!" Jessica jump on Yul, to sit on his lap. Yuri chuckle at her behavior. " My wifey is happy today" He smile and peck her cheeks. Jessica cupped his face then give him a long, big, loving smooch on the lips.

" Woah baby...wae?" Yuri was surprise by this. " I'm just so happy right now!" Jessica then hugs him and rest her head on his chest. " I'm glad your happy princess." Yuri smile widely while Jessica is in his arms.

 

 

Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter