2

Two Soul, One Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon is getting ready for the dinner. Somehow in his heart, he didn't want to go, but it was just a friendly dinner. He let out a sigh and finish tying his tie. " So your really going? I thought you were going to snuck away again" The cold icy voice made him turn around to see Jessica leaning on the side of the door. He just roll his eyes at her.

" It's just a dinner, nothing more appa already know me well to set me up"

" I know...but if she's pretty give her a chance. You need to move on Taeng" With that Jessica went back to her room. Taeyeon just look at the floor. The words ' move on' was never in his book. He look at the picture on his night stand. He took it and caress her face. " I miss you so much Miyoung."

 

Taeyeon and his father were chatting about the company when, the door open revealing Mr Kim's business partner along with his son and daughter. Taeyeon stood up and bow to them, then shakes hand with the man, then turn his gaze to the girl. She was very pretty and elegant looking. She shyly smile to Taeyeon and shook his hand.

" Lets start" Mr Kim said, then dinner starts. During dinner, the two old men talk about business while their son's and daughter just sit and eat. Taeyeon didn't really pay much attention even if he's the CFO, but the person sitting in front of his seems to taking glances at him once in a while. "...So what you say Taeyeon?"

" Huh?" Taeyeon jolted up when he hears is his name. " I'm sorry, pardon?" Mr Kim just shakes his head. 

" I ask if it's alright if you take this pretty girl here for a walk?" Mr Kim nudge him to do it. Taeyeon glares at his father, but how could he denied in front of the guess? " May I?" Being a gentleman, he offer his hand to the girl. She blush and accept it.

They walk to the garden just behind the restaurant in silence. Taeyeon didn't want to speak. He just want to get this dinner over with. Not that he was rude or anything, he really didn't fee like it, when he knew what his father wanted to do. Like all of them wanted him to do. Move on.

" I apologize for my attitude tonight. I really didn't thought of my father's action." He spoke. The girl look at him confused. " Uhm.. I think there's nothing wrong with a dinner and a walk right?" Taeyeon just smile weakly at her. " There's something els that my father want behind it, but that's not for you to know. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter