Seven years later

In Love With You Again

A girl walked out from Incheon Airport, looking like a celebrity, only that she was not. Her slim legs were elongated with the high heels she was wearing. Her tight fitting dress clinged onto her slim waist, flaunting her hourglass figure. Her smooth and shiny hair was volumed yet slightly tousled, and was the colour of milk chocolate. She thought about the change of this airport, for she had not been in here since seven years ago but soon dropped that thought as it reminded her of the most awful farewell she had experienced in her life. While waiting for a taxi, she stared at her reflection on the advertisement board's plastic frame and was proud of how she looked like now. Gone was the little girl with frizzy hair, crooked teeth and plump body, she was now as beautiful as a supermodel except that her looks were natural unlike most people who went under the knife.

That girl, was Eun Hee or Oli as people in the US called her.

***

(Eun Hee/Oli) 

I arrived at the apartment my parents bought for me to stay for the time being. It's pretty spacious and very modern, which I loved. I threw my suitcases onto the ground and headed straight for my bed because I was so exhausted. I didn't even change out of my clothes, I just fell into a deep slumber. I woke up drenched in sweat as I dreamt of the same nightmare again. It was about an incident that happened to me when I was in US. I decided to take a shower to cleanse off the sweat. Cold showers perked me up all the time. By the time I finished my shower, I was getting hungry but I just came in today so there were no groceries, not that I can cook. I can't wait for the ahjumma to come in so I can have homecooked food! I got into a dark blue camisole and white shorts and grabbed my wallet to go down to the convenience store to get some food. 

Walking out of the door, I briefly caught a glimpse of a guy entering the house beside mine. It was a tall guy in a set of high school uniform that looked vaguely familiar. It had be quite some time since I had been in a Korean convenience store and I missed all the snacks. I grabbed a few bags of chips, some sandwiches and ten bottles of mineral water. After paying, I walked out of the store and bumped into someone. My bags of food fell to the floor, causing me to glare up to the person. It was my neighbour. His eyes-----

"I'm sorry," He bowed slightly. I pushed away my thoughts and stormed off after picking up my stuffs without saying a word. 

 

The next morning, I woke up at 7 and sulked at the fact that I am starting school today. I showered, got into my uniform, dried my hair and went to eat a sandwich for breakfast. Looking into the mirror, I realised that my neighbour was in the same school as me, which was why I found his uniform familiar. Carrying my bag, I left for school. I took a taxi to school because I didn't know how to go by public transport and I disliked them. When I walked into the vast school, everyone stared at me. I felt out of place yet confident at the same time. My sister always told me that if I feel out of place, I should force myself to feel confident because that way I won't look pathetic. I found the office after much searching and got my timetable. I found out my teacher was Ms Lee Hae Rin.

"Soo Hyun, bring Eun Hee along with you to class okay?" Ms Lee said to a guy behind me and I turned around to see my neighbour. Wait, did she say Soo Hyun...? Could it be the Soo Hyun I knew? It can't be, it's too good to be true. There wouldn't be such coincidence...... would there? I pushed the longing I had for Soo Hyun away and followed after him. The walk to class was in silence, both of us deep in thoughts. As we walked into class, I was stared at by everyone. People whispered here and there. Ms Lee walked into the class right after us.

"Kids, this is your new classmate, don't bully her okay? Help her fit in here because she just came back to Korea," Ms Lee said loudly. She then gestured to me to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Eun Hee, please take care of me," I introduced then bowed slightly. A chorus of 'Hi's can be heard from the class, making me smile slightly. 

"Okay, Eun Hee, take the only empty seat alright? It's beside Soo Hyun." I nodded but frowned internally at that. I took my seat and started pulling out materials for class. Ms Lee started her lesson. A girl in front of me turned back during worksheet time.

"Hey, I'm Tae Yoon," She smiled. I smiled back at her and chatted with her for a bit but soon was stopped by the teacher. I then started doing my worksheet and it was done within minutes. Looking at the clock, I realised I have about ten minutes left so I decided to take a nap. I was awoken by a poke on my arm.

I looked up and saw Soo Hyun staring at me. "What?" 

"Where did you come back from?" He asked. He cocked his head to the side, which kind of made me melt but no, I shouldn't be soft towards a guy.

"You don't have to know." Inside my head I'm asking myself why did he want to know? Why? Could it be...?