School is Frustrating

Struggles of an Imprint

I wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon. Seems that David has finally learned how to cook. I stand and stretch before getting ready for school. Loose tank top and short shorts, nice. I stroll down the stairs but I’m surprised to see a woman in the kitchen. She turns and smiles at me.

“You must be Summer. My name is Veronica.” She placed a plate of food in front of me. I looked up at her and smiled slightly.

“Please….Call me Sooyoung.” I replied as I hungrily eyed the food before finally taking a bite. Holy . This woman can cook!

“I take it you like the food?” Veronica smiled again. I took another bite and moaned in response. I was having a nice time talking with Veronica until David came from his room.

“V, I told you to call me when the food was ready” Veronica smiled softly, accepting the kiss David gave her.

“I know…but Sooyoung came down before you, so I figured I’d let her eat.” David grunted in response. Wow, I feel the love.

“Her name is Summer.” I rolled my eyes and stood. He never really appreciated me taking my Korean name more.

“Well this was great, thanks Veronica. I’m going to school now. Bye David.” I ran out to my Spark and drove to school. Note: the kids here have crappy cars. Oh…damn that Camaro and Hummer look nice! I wonder whose those are. Guess I’d find out later. I parked in between the two cars and stepped out. I was immediately hit with a sweet fragrance…it was too sweet. Almost like wearing too much perfume.

Then it hit me GREAT I go to school with the leeches. Just my luck.

I look at my schedule and head off to my first class, Korean 2 Honors. Shouldn’t be a problem considering I spent most of my life in Korea.

I enter the room and am immediately hit with a faint sweet smell. Wonderful. I have one in my first class. I looked around and saw the person of…disinterest. A young vamp was sitting in front of a younger vamp, talking animatedly. Oh, joy…2 vampires in one class. I ignore them and sit on the other side of the room. They both stopped talking and looked in my direction before smiling slightly and talking again.

The teacher finally came and walked past me. I caught a wave of her scent and covered my nose. The teacher’s a vamp too?!?!

“Annyeong students.” Everyone greeted our teacher before beginning the opening assignment she gave. I saw her walk near the other vamps and stop at the older vamp’s desk.

“Sweetie I want you to be nice to the new girl.” I heard them talking with my heightened hearing ability and perked up.

“Neh, Umma. Aren’t I always?” Ms. Kim smiled and nodded.

“Of course darling, I am just wary of your sisters is all. If they won’t be nice to her, I need you to be the one that will be her friend.” The girl smiled and nodded. I smiled lightly but quickly scowled. The leeches are only pretending to care. I quickly completed the assignment, trying to tune out their conversation before they had my attention again.

“She smells different, right Umma? I smelled her when she walked in.” Her mom nodded.

“You’re right Seohyun. Maybe Hyoyeon will know.” She brushed her daughter’s hair before walking to the other vamp’s desk. She slammed her hands on the desk, shocking the other girl.

“Tiffany, why aren’t you doing my assignment yet?” Natural English name? Hm. The Tiffany leech just smiled up at her and giggled.

“Already done, Umma?” She flashed her finished paper. Her mom smiled softly before brushing her hair too.

“Good, but you should stop looking at the new girl. If she catches you, your cover will be blown.” Ms. Kim winked before walking back to her desk. Her cover? I looked over to Tiffany and she quickly wisped her head back to her paper. I stifled a giggle and focused my attention to her sister. She seemed to actually be putting thought into the assignment. Probably her way of seeming human. My eyes travelled to Ms. Kim. She was on her phone texting and stealing glances at me before finally putting her phone down. I saw that the bell was about to ring and grabbed my stuff. I walked up to her desk and handed my assignment in.

“Not too hard, Summer?” Ms. Kim smiled at me. I smiled back slightly and shook my head.

“Aniyo sonsaengnim…and please….call me Sooyoung.” Ms. Kim looked slightly shocked but nodded her head and smiled.

“Of course, darling. See you tomorrow.” I spun around almost walking into the other two leeches. I kept my head down and walked past them.

Next class…English 2 Honors. Dammit.

I walked into class and smelled leech again. I scoffed and looked at the teacher.

“Your seat assignment is over on that paper.” She pointed. I looked down at it and stiffened.

“I was right. Looks like you and I sit next to each other.” I heard her light voice say.

I turned and saw the vamp named Tiffany. I met her eyes and nearly collapsed as I felt a new feeling inside me. My wolf was howling and my vision was blurry until it finally focused on her. She looked at me worriedly and moved her hand to touch me, but I turned away and went straight to my seat. She sat next to me and looked at me strangely.

There is no way in hell I imprinted on a vampire!! I yelled in my head.

“Are you okay?” She asked softly. I grunted in response. She shrunk slowly into herself and kept silent. My wolf wanted me to comfort her but I fought it. Then I had an idea.

That’s it! I’ll fight this imprint.

After working for most of the period, the teacher said we have to get to know our seatmate because she doesn’t believe in switching seats or something. I groaned and slammed my head on the desk.

“A-are you okay?” She asked again.

“Just fine,” I sarcastically replied. My wolf scratched at my insides for talking to her that way. Tiffany’s eyes watered with unshed tears. I winced and fought the urge to apologize.

“S-so is there anything you’d like to know?” She played with her thumbs. I shrugged.

“Not particularly. Let’s just say, I know you. A lot about who you are and that’s all I need to know.” I smirked at her shocked face and turned away from her.

“O-oh….well when’s your birthday?”

“In February.” I answered shortly.

“What are those marks on your thighs?” I winced and lightly brushed the scars.

“None of your business.”

“Does it hurt?” I snarled at her.

“Don’t pretend that you care about me. I know what you are. Just stop.”

“I don’t know what I did and I don’t know why, but if you don’t like me, just say it!” She cried out. I grabbed my bag and stood abruptly leaning forward to look her in the eye.

“I don’t like you,” I growled and exited the room just as the bell rang. We had brunch but that flew by as my wolf continuously scratched at me. I made my way to the room but hunched over as my wolf continued to attack my insides.

“Oh god…” I gripped my stomach as my wolf scratched at me. I felt like throwing up right there. I felt a cold hand rub my back and smelled vampire. I harshly spun and, thinking it was Tiffany, nearly yelled, but instead I saw a slightly tanned girl. Hm…most vamps are paler. The girl looked at me and smiled.

“Hey, you’re the new girl. My name is Yuri.” I stared the girl up and down.

“Sooyoung. What do you want?” I groaned. She looked shocked at my attitude but smiled regardless.

“Well, Sooyoung, you are standing in front of my classroom. And you look like you’re about to die.” I looked at the door and saw my art room’s number. Of course.

With my luck, every class has a vampire in it.

“Need some help?” She offered. I shook my head before trudging into the room myself.

“Nice of you to join us Ms. Kim, Ms. Choi.” The teacher smiled lightly at us.

“Nice to be back Mr. Handel.” Yuri saluted as I just waved in response. I took my seat and Yuri sat next to me.

“What are you doing?” I asked roughly. Yuri chuckled and smiled lightly.

“This is my seat. The only available seat left in the room for you was the one next to me.” I groaned again. Just my damn luck.

“Just perfect.” She chuckled again and looked at me.

“You really don’t like me, do you?” I hummed in response.

“Well, have you met Tiffany yet? 'Cuz if you have and you don’t like me, you’ll hate her.” She joked before laughing and sketching our given assignment.

“Yes….I’ve met her.” But I don’t exactly hate her. Yuri noticed my silence and nodded.

“Okay…just asking.” I looked over to her paper to see an almost finished picture of Tiffany. Perfectly drawn, might I add.

“Why Tiffany?” Yuri tapped her pencil to her lip.

“Well, we couldn’t draw significant others and, besides my girlfriend, Tiffany is the most important person in my life. She’s my little sister regardless of us being the same age and I love her a lot.” I nodded in understanding while my inner wolf smiled. It liked Yuri’s compassion for my imprint--er…its imprint.

“What about you? Who’s important in your life?” She looked over at my paper. I looked down too and saw Sulli smiling back at me. I flipped the paper over and looked away, fighting back tears.

“Who was that? Hey, are you okay?” Seems I’m being asked that a lot today. She placed her cold hand on my shoulder.

“I’m fine.” I replied with my jaw clenched as I brushed off the admittedly comforting touch.

No Sooyoung, you can’t feel that way about vamps.

The bell rang and I quickly packed my stuff. As I headed out the door, Yuri stopped me.

“You are different. I know you are. And you may feel uncomfortable with me, but know that I really am interested in being friends.” I briefly nodded before heading to math. I wonder which vampires I luck out with there.

~~*~~*~~

Heyoooo

Chapter two is up~~~~ *insert random singing here*

I’m actually having a lot of fun writing this.

What’s Up

Wayho!!

Summer vacation is amazeballs!!

Anyway….I have some chapters being written in my head so all I need to do is get them on here.

But

Something recently happened and so I need some time to recuperate and kinda get myself together, but I’ll try to keep updating as much as possible.

Love you guys!

And that’s What’s up!

 

Thanks for the support

Keep Calm and Stay Daebak!