Find You

Struggles of an Imprint

“Kim family and Choi dummies” The two cousins chorused a resentful ‘hey!’, making her chuckle

“This is my imprint, Cami Hwang.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Kim coven, as well as my imprint’s family.” Cami bowed slightly.

“It’s nice to meet you, Cami. What coven are you in?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Oh, I don’t belong to a coven. I was basically alone before I met Alyssa.”

“Oh so you were a nomad?” Yuri asked. Cami shook her head.

“I stayed in my hometown mostly. I only left when I felt people were noticing I wasn’t aging, but I always came back.”

“How were you able to resist and drink from animals only?” Hyoyeon sat, fascinated.

“I had been on my way back home from a camping trip when I was bitten. There weren’t too many humans to begin with and I knew I was dangerous, so I decided to refrain from returning home until I could get my thirst under control. Animals were the next best thing” The Kims were in awe at her strength.

“When were you changed?” Taeyeon asked.

“About three years after my older sister disappeared.” Alyssa took her hand, knowing the topic was always difficult for her. Taeyeon gasped before looking at Tiffany.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

“C-Camilla….” Cami and Alyssa looked at the older vampire in question.

“How do you know my real name?” Cami looked to see Tiffany walking slowly toward her.

“Camilla…” Tiffany breathed out. Cami’s eyes widened slightly, a strong sense of familiarity hitting her.

“T-Tiff?” Cami reached out and was pulled into a hug.

“What is going on?” Yuri asked looking at the two embracing girls.

“Cami is Tiffany’s younger sister. Her real younger sister.” Taeyeon said with a smile gracing her lips.

“I thought I’d never see you again!” Cami sobbed into her sisters arms.

“I didn’t either! I’d been checking in on the family and heard you ran away from home!”

“I had to! Mom and dad would’ve noticed me not aging”

“You scared me half to death! I gave up on visions of you. I should’ve checked….” Cami gave her sister a watery smile.

“You look the same as the last time I saw you.”

“You don’t, you look like a woman! Not that little 14 year old you once were.”

“You know Diamond Bar became very dull after you left.”

“Speaking of, how did you manage to stay in the area? It’s really sunny there.” Tiffany said.

“I said I lived there, never said I went to school” Cami gave her a wink.

“You never finished school?” Tiffany stood with her hands on her hips. Cami rolled her eyes.

“Pleaaase Tiff, of course I finished school. I travelled to Minnesota for a bit. Plenty of places to get shade from and enough wood lands to find food.”

“Soooo….how did you two meet?” Sooyoung stepped in, nudging Alyssa with her arm.

“Well….I had heard a lot about Disneyland. Decided to see what all the hype was. I picked a pretty gloomy day to go so that I wouldn’t have to wait in super bad lines. She was in line at Pirates of the Caribbean. I guess she smelled me cuz she turned around.”

“She had the most amazing scent.” Cami’s arms wrapped around Alyssa’s waist.

“Pfft I beg to differ” Tiffany mumbled, causing a few stares to be cast her way. She cleared .

“Carry on” she said, an embarrassed smile on her face.

“We locked eyes and the rest is history. We’ve been inseparable ever since.”

“So you follow her everywhere?” Yuri said, smiling wide. Alyssa cocked an eyebrow.

“Yes, I do…” Yoona laughed.

“Like a dog!” she earned a few giggles.

“Yoon, you’re a wolf too.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes, a playful smirk in place. Yoona stopped laughing and growled playfully.

“You wanna go?”

“If you can take me down” The two wolves ran outside followed by the rest, shifting immediately.

“Idiots…now they’ll need new clothes.” Alyssa said.

“Don’t worry, they leave clothes here.” Sunny said. Alyssa chuckled.

“I assume they do this often then.” Tiffany nodded. Alyssa suddenly laughed aloud. She noticed the curious stares of the vampires.

“I’m sorry, it’s the pack connection. I can hear everything they’re saying and their threats haven’t gotten any better since we were kids.” She shook her head.

The two wolves growled and jumped at each other.

Let’s go dog.

Bring it, wolfie

A vicious growl rang through the open area. The group stepped back after a while when Sooyoung caught on fire. She was flinging fireballs at Yoona who was dodging each one.

“Won’t they hurt each other?” Hyoyeon said worriedly. Alyssa shook her head and leaned forward.

“This is just the beginning. I can stop them if it gets bad.”

“How can you—“ Taeyeon was cut off as a fireball blazed before them, grazing Yoona’s skin. She howled a bit before jumping back into action.

“This is a bit more hostile than I remember, but I suppose it comes with age.”

“Why isn’t Yoona powering up?” Seohyun asked.

“Yoona’s power uses part of the water found in her body. We don't generate water like we can generate body heat. So, even though it's water vs. fire, Sooyoung can fight with her power for longer. Yoona needs to be tactical. She's looking for a good opportunity to strike. If she uses hers up too much, it gets weaker much quicker than Sooyoung’s.” As she explained, Yoona jumped over Sooyoung, her body glowing before dropping a ton of water on Sooyoung. The fire diminished and Sooyoung snapped at her leg. Right as she was about to grab her neck, she froze. Her eyes searched for the perpetrator, but all she saw was her vampire family.

You really should learn to control yourselves, although knowing you two, I’m not surprised.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes and Yoona barked lightly as they were midair and pulled apart. The Kim family was stunned when they saw the golden wolf emerge from the tree line, her vibrant purple eyes shining with mirth as she wolf-smirked at her cousins.

Now are we going to behave like adults? Or should I leave you here while I go eat?

Alyssa if you leave us here I swear to god I’ll—

Alyssa rose Sooyoung higher

Okay we’ll behave? Yoona nodded in agreement. Alyssa let them down and floated behind the trees again. She emerged soon after with Yoona and Sooyoung still staring at her in their wolf forms.

“Don’t look at me, phase back.” They looked at their bodies and shook their heads.

“Oh, no.  You want to act immature? Shift right now.” The two girls shifted and ran into the brush to hide their bare bodies.

“I swear sometimes I feel like I’m the oldest.” Alyssa smirked. Sunny came out with clothes for the two to change into. They soon emerged from the tree line.

“So….telekinesis?”  Taeyeon said. Alyssa gave a nod.

“That is so cool!!” Yuri exclaimed, jumping up and down.

“Isn’t that amazing, Jess??” Jessica rolled her eyes with a small smile on her lips.

“The coolest! Like, oh my god!” Jessica replied with the same enthusiasm, but sarcasm lacing her words as she pulled her best valley-girl voice. Tiffany giggled.

“Oh c’mon Jessi, admit, it’s pretty cool.” She nudged her fellow American-born friend. Jessica shrugged before turning to go into the house.

“Your food is ready, girls.” Sunny announced. The three wolves pushed each other trying to get to the house first. Soon, they were all sitting around the table with full plates of food.

“I figured if you were anything like your cousins, you’d eat a lot too.” Alyssa chuckled.

“I actually don’t eat anywhere near as much as these two, but it’s fine. I can just pawn it off onto their plates. They definitely wouldn’t mind. Thank you, Sunny.” Alyssa stated. Sunny smiled at the young girl’s manners.

“You’re quite welcome, sweetie. If you need anything else, don’t hesitate to call.” She replied before dancing out of the room.

“You know it’s strange…” Yoona said, looking up from her food.

“What is?” Sooyoung asked.

“We are all wolves…” Alyssa raised an eyebrow.

“Thanks, Captain Obvious…I was wondering why I kept growing a tail and had powers.” Yoona rolled her eyes.

“I didn’t finish. We’re all wolves, and we all imprinted on vampires.” The other two stopped eating and looked at the doe eyed girl.

“That is so true….and we’re supposed to be enemies….do you think all of our family imprints on vampires?” Sooyoung asked. Alyssa shook her head.

“That wouldn’t be accurate. Because our parents and grandparents never imprinted on vamps.”

“Just our generation?” Yoona offered.

“Well Soojin unni imprinted on another wolf. And Siwon oppa fell for a human. So I think that’s a no-go.” Alyssa said.

“Just us?” Sooyoung nodded.

“It seems to be that way.”

“Hey you never did tell me who your imprints were.” All talking in the living room stopped and the wolves could hear their own hearts beating.

“We’ll tell you, but not here.” Yoon said.

“I mean, it’s not like Yoona can hide hers anyway…”Sooyoung mumbled. Yoona smacked her arm.

“Shut UP Sooyoung!” Alyssa froze their arms midair

“Really guys, at the table? You’ve already fought once today and you know it’s more tedious to pull you two apart as a human.” Alyssa scolded.

“Sorry Lyss. I promise to behave.” Yoona said.

“Yeah, if anything we can just get Seohyun to calm us down. She’s an empath.” Alyssa cocked an eyebrow.

“Imprint?” She mouthed to Sooyoung, tilting her head to Yoona. Sooyoung nodded subtly. Alyssa nodded and released them from her hold.

“Seems we have some stuff to talk about. Want to take a walk?” Sooyoung nodded, running out of the house to disrobe before shifting, her cousins following soon after.

“Cam? We’re gonna go for a walk.” She heard Alyssa call out.

“Okay, I’m gonna stay with unni, Love you!” Alyssa blushed.

“Love you too!” She responded before shifting and letting out a joyous howl. Sooyoung and Yoona chuckled in their pack connection and howled as well, before taking off. They reached a meadow and shifted, changing into the clothes they had tied to their legs.

“So….imprints.” Alyssa smirked.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What’s up

*peers out of corner* hi.

Holy I updated. And it’s a ty update, but I did it!

I cannot apologize enough for my absence. I know a lot of you have been waiting for this and I seriously am sorry. I never imagined senior year to be so painfully complicated. Also my personal life is really messed up right now, but that’s an issue you guys shouldn’t worry about.

I am really going to try to do this properly, but I find it’s getting harder to find time and motivation to do anything. I’m really hoping to keep this going though. I had so many expectations and ideas and I’m hoping to pull them out of the deepest corners of my mind so I can implement them into a friggen story.

I have other story ideas, though I know it’s not in my best interest, or yours, to get those started. Also, they aren’t KPOP related, so that adds to some dissatisfaction, doesn’t it? I mean unless you’re into Pitch Perfect/Twilight/ or whatever :3

Anyway I’m trying to come back. Thanks to those still here and waiting for these updates.

~Alyssa <3