She Knows

Struggles of an Imprint

Sooyoung POV

I walked into my room slowly, giving Yoona enough time to prepare for the conversation we both felt a bit uncomfortable with.

“Hey.” I called out. I saw her exhale

“Hi.” She responded. I walked closer and saw her eyes closed.

“You okay?” I asked. She sniffled and shrugged a little.

“I don’t….know Sooyoung.” Tears started spilling and she hugged herself.

“Oh…Yoong. It’s okay.” I went to her and hugged her tightly. She sobbed into my shoulder. Thank god, David had gone to see Veronica.

“It’s not… It’s not okay Soo! It isn’t supposed to be like this….I’m not supposed to…She was my best friend Sooyoung! How can I do this to her??” She cried. I held her by her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

“Look sweetie, you imprinted. You can’t do ANYTHING about that. And imprinting on a vampire is okay. Okay? You can’t beat yourself up for it. Sulli would want you to be happy. She’d want you to live your life happily. We both know that. In fact, she’d probably be the first to support you. You know how she was about true love. You aren’t doing anything bad to her. What you ARE doing is breaking apart Seohyun, and Sulli would kill you for that.”

“But….but vampires….they—”

“They are not the same vampires that did this. These are vampires that I know we will both come to love. Technically, they are family because of the imprint. And even if you feel like you should, you can’t hate them. You can’t hate Seohyun, just like I can’t hate Tiffany. We have to accept that and let everything flow.” She nodded slowly, understanding.

“Aw dammit…now I have to deal with these emotions. I don’t have that much control with my feelings. How will I tell her??” I chuckled.

“Don’t worry Yoong. She knows.” She sputtered and looked at me.

WHAT. You told her???” I grinned.

“Didn’t have to. Your imprint’s an empath.” Her jaw dropped.

“You’re joking.” I shook my head and she blushed.

“But…I was feeling so much.”

“Yea you were. And she felt every bit of it.” I teased.

“ my life”

“That’s Seohyun’s job, not mine.” I ruffled her hair and stood.

“Oh shut up.” She playfully shoved me.

“Now that you’re feeling better, the full moon’s in a few days. Wanna go look?” I asked as I tied my spare clothes around my leg. She nodded and did the same.

“Come on, if we’re lucky, we can find some good game too. I heard the deer here are pretty good.” She her lips and nodded again.

We got outside and felt the cool breeze of the mountain. Yoona took a deep breath and sighed. I looked at her content form until she smirked.

“Race you.” She growled and transformed, me following a millisecond after.

Come on old timer!” I heard her through our link. I growled and sped in front of her

“ on that baby!!” I taunted. She snapped at my leg and I easily dodged her, weaving through trees til we stopped on a hill.

“Look at it Yoong.” I motioned my head up. She followed my motion

“Wow….it looks way better up here” I nodded and she gave me a wolf-grin.

“Come on, I can smell deer to the east.” I prodded her side with my nose and we ran to find food. It wasn’t hard. Super senses become very advantageous when it comes to hunting.

“Caught one!” I heard her say a few seconds before I caught my own. Letting my wolf senses take over, I finished my meal and trotted over to Yoona.

“Jesus, are you full yet?” I joked. She looked up at me.

“A shikshin is never satisfied” she grinned before popping her head up.

“Do you smell that?” I sniffed the air and it hit me. Multiple scents, all too sweet, but still bearable.

“Yea, don’t worry. It’s stronger in this form, but not unfamiliar.” I stood my ground with Yoona beside me. I smelt and heard them before I saw them, but when they came into the clearing they stopped.

“See! I told you I wasn’t crazy. I heard your thoughts when you ran past the house” Taeyeon came in the lead with the rest of the Kims in tow.

“And I told you if we didn’t hurry all the food would be gone!!” Yuri whined. I offered a peaceful head bow. Hyoyeon walked up to me, astonished.

“Sooyoung, correct?” She looked into my eyes and I nodded.

“Sooyoung!” Tiffany came running over and hugged me. I offered a wolf smile. I could see Jessica smile a bit and wave at me before replacing her smile with a scowl to Yoona’s direction.

“Even though we have Taeyeon, I would prefer to speak to you, do you mind?” I shook my head and motioned for Yoona to follow me. We both shifted and dressed, returning to the clan soon after.

“Hey” I greeted them.

“Your eyes are more gold. If it weren’t for the body warmth, I’d think you were a vampire.” Hyoyeon pointed out. I nodded in understanding.

“Our eyes change more as the time comes closer. The day before, it looks like our full eye color. And it becomes more vibrant when we feed. Just like your eyes do.” They nodded in understanding and took notice to the bright green in Yoona’s eyes.

“This is remarkable. How many more are there of you?” I shrugged.

“I honestly don’t know….I know that our cousin shifted but I haven’t seen her in a while. Yoona, do you know?” She tapped her chin.

“I just visited Soojin. She shifted. And so did Minho and Siwon. But those three went off on their own. Our cousin is visiting soon though.” I smiled. I haven’t seen her in a long time.

“Anyone else?” Yoona tapped her chin again.

“She said something about an imprint, but she never spoke much further than that. She sounded nervous.” I nodded.

“Does that answer your question?” Hyoyeon nodded. I looked at Yoona and jabbed her side. She grunted and looked up.

“I…ehm I’m sorry for my outburst earlier. I cared for Sulli a lot and…I couldn’t control myself.” Sunny offered a smile of understanding and I knew she would be a great mother to me and Yoona.

“It’s fine. Sooyoung told us the story and your reaction to our nature is understandable. I actually commend you for not killing us.” Hyoyeon said. Yoona chuckled and gave a nod.

“Thank you for understanding. And I hope we can get along well.”

“As do I. Well, it is getting late and I do believe we have much to think about. Come on then.” The Kims left besides Tiffany and Seohyun.

“Hey vampie.” I smiled over at Tiffany. She giggled and waved.

“How are you wolfie?” I chuckled.

“I’m fine? A bit shocked still, but fine. And yourself?”

“I’m happy.” I cocked an eyebrow.

“Oh? Why?”

“I know something you don’t know~”

“Oh is that so? What do you know?” She shook her head.

“That’s hardly fair, now I HAVE to know.” I grabbed her.

“You’ll know soon enough, I’ve already seen it.” She tapped her head. She kissed my cheek and slipped out of my grasp.

“Damn future seer.” She meronged and pulled me from Seohyun and Yoona who were just awkwardly standing and waving at each other.

“Can we leave please Soo?” I looked over at her and she was holding her head. I shook mine and went over to her.

“Come on Yoong. You can talk to Seohyun another time.” I led her to a path and looked back.

“Goodnight Seohyun, vampie.” I winked at them and ran home with Yoona.

“Bye wolfie!” I heard Tiffany yell after me and I couldn’t help the grin that spread across my face.

“Did I totally embarrass myself, Soo?” I looked over to her as we ran and laughed.

“Oh, definitely. Can’t wait til Lyss comes and we can tell her about your little incident.” Yoona groaned and whined until we reached the house.

“She felt my emotions didn’t she?”

“I don’t think she could help it bud.” I chuckled.

“She’s so….gah!!” She flopped onto my bed. I got in next to her.

“I know how you feel, Yoon.” I thought about my little vampire and thought I’m kinda glad I decided to take the imprint in…Tiffany is something else.

~~~~~~************~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there.

Sooyoung and Tiffany progression. Can you feel it?

Yoona and Seohyun awkwardness. Can you feel it?

Thanks for reading!!

 

What's Up

I'm so excited for 2k15 to come!! And this week is gonna be so fun and I'm sorry if I don't update this week. I have friends coming over tomorrow and family things for new years and friends things for new years and someone is coming over this week and I'm so excited!! haha

sorry I know I'm crazy. Love you guys!!

 

~Alyssa <3