Down Low

Struggles of an Imprint

“So let me get this straight…Soo, you like the clingy, eye-smiley, foresight gifted woman that is my girlfriend’s sister?” Sooyoung scuffed her shoe and nodded. She grinned wolfishly.

“Well I guess some congratulations are in order then. And a ‘welcome to the family’” Sooyoung chuckled.

“I could say the same…now that you’re here and Tiff is never gonna let Cami leave, welcome to this twisted vampire werewolf mix-up.” Yoona pat her on the shoulder.

“It’s good to have you, cousin.” She said with a serious face. The three laughed.

“Hey, do you mind if we hunt? As filling as Sunny’s food is, I could go for a good run and some gazelle.” Her two cousins looked at each other and grinned.

“Gazelle huh? I don’t remember that being a big part of your diet.” Alyssa huffed.

“What like you didn’t automatically start eating what your mates liked? Hunting becomes more reasonable because there’s no wasted parts.” Alyssa defended. Her cousins rolled their eyes. Alyssa’s phone went off and she picked it up happily.

“Hi love. Mhm…….quick dine and dash and we’ll be back……Haha if you can make it in time.” She ended the call and tied the phone to the ropes on her leg before shifting. Her cousins following soon after.

Are we to be expecting company? Sooyoung asked.

Hoo-shah. Alyssa responded before taking off.

They chased different animals around and raced to various creeks and rivers before becoming hungry enough to actually take down animals. As they trapped their prey and dragged them to a mutual meeting point, they heard footfall and paused, ears cocked. Soon three figures approached. Upon seeing their mates, they returned to their food, tail wagging the only indication of their acknowledgement to the newcomers.

“Hi Soo!” Tiffany bound over to her soon to be mate. Seohyun walked to Yoona and pet her between the ears, making the tail wagging speed up. Cami strolled up to her girlfriend and pecked her on the head, letting her continue eating. Immediately, Alyssa stopped and offered the food to Cami. The girl kindly bent down and took the animal in her hands before draining the blood, knowing it sometimes made her girlfriend sick to consume too much of the liquid.

She finished and kissed Alyssa’s head again, signaling that she could start eating again. The other two couples watched in awe as their dynamic was smooth and automatic.

Goals The other two wolves thought, making the youngest chuckle a bit. Well as best as she could as a wolf. Soon they finished and the girls went off to shift back.

“Hi baby” Alyssa wrapped her arms around her girlfriend. The girl smiled and held her back.

“Did you have fun?” Alyssa nodded.

“These two…have a lot to deal with. We should go back without them.” Cami nodded in agreement and they bid the other two pairs goodnight before heading back to the house.

“So…we will be heading back now?” Yoona said. Sooyoung nodded, but Tiffany held her arm.

“Actually, Yoong, Seo, go back without us? I want to talk to Sooyoung.” The two younger girls smiled and nodded, Yoona shooting her cousin a wink and walking off with her own imprint.

“So….talk?” Sooyoung said as she began strolling alongside Tiffany.

“Yes. Uh….I know that we’ve been friends for a long time…and we…well….have a connection? I…I don’t know Sooyoung? I mean, I don’t want to freak you out but these feelings for you are not normal to me.” Sooyoung chuckled.

“Tiff…if you haven’t noticed, we are anything BUT normal. I mean kick vampire and rockin werewolf…so not normal. But who likes normal anyway?” The taller girl grinned down at her imprint. Tiffany would blush if she could.

“So….I’m aware that you know about the imprint.” Tiffany started.

“Well obviously Tiff….it’s MY imprint.” Sooyoung grinned again. Tiffany rolled her eyes jokingly.

“Oh ha-ha Ms. Funny Girl over here. But anyway, the imprint. I know we work well as friends, but I can’t deny I want to be….”

“More?” Sooyoung finished. Tiffany let out a sigh and nodded.

“I want what my sister has. As much as it drives me nuts to see my baby sister all grown and everything, I can’t deny her that just like she wouldn’t deny me that. And I really want that.” Tiffany finished. Sooyoung thoughtfully looked up and nodded.

“I want it too Tiffany. And I can’t deny that I definitely have some hardcore feels for you somewhere in my fiery heart.” Tiffany giggled and lightly slapped her arm.

“Okay charmer…” Sooyoung smiled and kissed Tiffany’s forehead.

“Tell you what, we keep us on the down low and see how long we can keep it riding.” Sooyoung suggested and Tiffany giggled before agreeing.

“This is gonna drive my family crazy.” Tiffany said. Sooyoung just nodded.

“I know.” As they approached the tree line, they paused. Sooyoung stepped forward and placed her warm hands around Tiffany’s waist. Tiffany sighed and wrapped her arms around her neck and leaned up. The two fell into a kiss that left them both breathless. When they pulled away, Tiffany gasped as she saw the bright gold in her love’s eyes. It burned bright before diminishing to its regular tint.

“It’s an imprint thing. The bond has been sealed and nothing can pull us apart.” They smiled at each other and walked into the house.

“Catch you later?” Sooyoung said casually. Tiffany chuckled and nodded.

“Catch you later, wolfie.” The wolf grinned and went to the rest of her family to hang out. Tiffany sighed and went to find her sister.

She checked nearly everywhere when a thought occurred to her. She made her way outside and leapt to the top of the building.

 

“You never really could stay away from the moonlight, could you?” she said gently as she took a seat next to her sister.

“Never could, never would. You remember how much trouble I used to get in for being on the roof?” Cami asked, offering her sister a glass of liquid. Tiffany looked at it and took a sip. She coughed a bit and placed it on a shingle.

“Yes I remember. And is that rabbit blood?” Cami nodded.

“Saw a little hopper on the way back. Alyssa caught it for me.” Tiffany chuckled.

“You have that girl wrapped around your little finger.”

“I sure hope so. I wouldn’t want her searching for someone else.” Cami drank from the cup again.

“Stop drinking that. You know it’s like the alcohol of our kind.” Cami guffawed.

“Hardly.” She stood up and nearly fell off the roof. Tiffany grabbed her and sighed.

“. Come on, unni’s got ya.” She lifted the younger girl up and hopped off the roof, landing gracefully before carrying her inside.

“What’s up with her?” Yoona asked sitting upright, Jessica’s head coming off her lap. Sooyoung put down the controller she had and turned toward Tiffany, Yuri and Taeyeon pausing the game and following. Alyssa looked up from her game of chess with Seohyun and laughed.

“Did she drink all that bunny?” Tiffany grunted, putting her sister on the couch and nodded.

“Oh, sweetie, you were totally a party girl way back when weren’t you?” Jessica asked with a smirk. Cami giggled and placed a finger on .

“Ssshhh don’t tell unni!” Tiffany laughed as did her siblings.

“Wooh can’t wait to see some squirrel or hummingbird in that girl.” Yuri said. Taeyeon nodded along. Sooyoung was happy to see her cousin and her mate fitting in fine with the family. Tiffany loved having her sister back after so long.

From across the room, Sooyoung and Tiffany shared a smile filled with unspoken love.

~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~~

Aww I miss this story! And I miss you guys!
I don't know what it is, but I'm getting all these updates in and I'm honestly happy haha. I mean it's like almost 4 am here, but whatevs right?

Seriously though this is wild....But I'll take what I can get <3

Ninja Out!